It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama Legal POTUS - Birth Certificate turmoil is over

page: 3
3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
Nobody did their due diligence vetting Obama.

Everybody (Senate, House, Secy's of States, others) assumed that he was well-qualified and "pristine" because....after all, he had been to Haaarvard. He had even been the President of the Haaaarvard Law Review! He had already been a Senator. Nobody really looked any further, or asked too many questions, now, did they?

Now we're stuck with the results of asleep-at-the-wheel so-called leaders not doing their job.

The good thing coming out of this whole fiasco regarding Obama, is that a definitive process for proper vetting is now being discussed, so someone doesn't become our POTUS by flying beneath the radar.


If you are so upset, what did YOU do to vet him? What are you doing NOW to vet him? Do you have a case pending with the SCOTU? If not, then why not? What do you expect to accomplish on an internet message board when it is clear that you should be addressing your concerns to someone who could follow up on them? Is it because those people are already aware of everything you are claiming and they have dismissed it because it is erroneous? Is it because the GOP has vetted him and he is legal? It must be or we would be hearing about that Supreme Court Case by now would we not?
.....next.....




posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I don't quite agree with the circular reasoning in the first message but I will say this:

The Hawaiian birth records have been repeatedly examined and attested to by two Governors of Hawaii (one a Republican), the Director of the State Health Dept (also a Republican), the supervisor of the office of vital records (I don't know his political affiliation), and others. There are also announcements of his birth in the two Honolulu newspapers within 3 weeks of the event. The Hawaiian birth certificate, as an official record of the Hawaiian State Government, is entitled to Full Faith & Credit under the Constitution (Art. IV, sec. 1).

There is a definite absence of credible evidence for his birth anywhere else. In fact, a birther's lawsuit against the US Dept of State for his mother's passport records established that Mama Obama did not have a passport until the future President was four years old, which means she was in the US when she gave birth.

This issue was raised before the 2008 Election, yet the Congress, which supervises the Electoral College, considered Obama qualified; the Supreme Court Chief Justice administered the oath to him (twice, it turns out) and the remainder of the Supreme Court accepted a new Justice appointed by him, etc.

The precise meaning - and purpose - of the 1787 provision about "natural born citizen" is unclear. The provision was written in before birth certificates were so ubiquitous as now, and before it was possible to bring a baby into the US within a day of its birth in a foreign country. Some people are even claiming that to be a "natural born citizen" means not only being born here but that both parents must have been US citizens (that interpretation is contrary to the great weight of US legal opinions). But if the precise meaning of a provision is unclear, then any doubts should be resolved in Obama's favor.

edit on 6/2/12 by Shoonra because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Oh who cares?

Really Jesus himself could come down here in flaming glory and tell every moron on this board Obama was born in Hawaii and they would fight with him about it! It's pointless to even discuss it anymore. I just tell people Obama was born in the center of Hollow earth from the union of Hitler and Chaka Khan.


Probably a wise choice LOL
I'm choosing to try to address each one and showing them the fallacy in their arguments. Of course it won't work, but at least I'll be able to say I did everything I could to put an end to it. If this doesn't work, I'm joining you on the center of the Hollow earth approach



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
You see, in order to be POTUS, one must be a natural born citizen.


sarcasm ?

anyway, 1 thing I did learn in all this nonsense is no federal entity vets the candidates, it's the media's job

scary


No dear, it is the opposing candidate that vets them. If you are not happy about Obama being president and feel he isn't legally qualified, the problem would be with the GOP as they are responsible for vetting their competition.
....next...


fail

I defend obama AND romney in all the birther threads. and you are also incorrect in who vets candidates.



Nope
WIN
The opposing party vets them. If they failed to do so, that's their fault, not mine



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

No one, ever, can be more of a joke than George W Bush was. Not Obama, not Romney, not even Mickey Mouse.
.....next.....


finally... I can agree with you on that.... there is still hope for you!



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 

So your tactic to dismiss the "obvious nonsense", is to start ANOTHER thread on BHO's birth certificate?

Yeah.......that'll work.


Next..........


Yup, some thread, somewhere has to be the "last one" and it may as well be this one.
.....next.....



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra
I don't quite agree with the circular reasoning in the first message but I will say this:

The Hawaiian birth records have been repeatedly examined and attested to by two Governors of Hawaii (one a Republican), the Director of the State Health Dept (also a Republican), the supervisor of the office of vital records (I don't know his political affiliation), and others. There are also announcements of his birth in the two Honolulu newspapers within 3 weeks of the event. The Hawaiian birth certificate, as an official record of the Hawaiian State Government, is entitled to Full Faith & Credit under the Constitution (Art. IV, sec. 1).

There is a definite absence of credible evidence for his birth anywhere else. In fact, a birther's lawsuit against the US Dept of State for his mother's passport records established that Mama Obama did not have a passport until the future President was four years old, which means she was in the US when she gave birth.

This issue was raised before the 2008 Election, yet the Congress, which supervises the Electoral College, considered Obama qualified; the Supreme Court Chief Justice administered the oath to him (twice, it turns out) and the remainder of the Supreme Court accepted a new Justice appointed by him, etc.

The precise meaning - and purpose - of the 1787 provision about "natural born citizen" is unclear. The provision was written in before birth certificates were so ubiquitous as now, and before it was possible to bring a baby into the US within a day of its birth in a foreign country. Some people are even claiming that to be a "natural born citizen" means not only being born here but that both parents must have been US citizens (that interpretation is contrary to the great weight of US legal opinions). But if the precise meaning of a provision is unclear, then any doubts should be resolved in Obama's favor.

edit on 6/2/12 by Shoonra because: (no reason given)


Very well stated and supported. Kudos to you!



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

No one, ever, can be more of a joke than George W Bush was. Not Obama, not Romney, not even Mickey Mouse.
.....next.....


finally... I can agree with you on that.... there is still hope for you!


I don't need hope. I don't even like Obama that much. However, I do like truth and I do like to DENY IGNORANCE and putting an end to this fruitless birthers movement has to start somewhere.



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 
I sense you desperately need a friend or just got tired of beating your head against a brick wall?

Next......



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
You see, in order to be POTUS, one must be a natural born citizen.


sarcasm ?

anyway, 1 thing I did learn in all this nonsense is no federal entity vets the candidates, it's the media's job

scary


No dear, it is the opposing candidate that vets them. If you are not happy about Obama being president and feel he isn't legally qualified, the problem would be with the GOP as they are responsible for vetting their competition.
....next...


fail

I defend obama AND romney in all the birther threads. and you are also incorrect in who vets candidates.



Nope
WIN
The opposing party vets them. If they failed to do so, that's their fault, not mine


you can repeat it 100 times. you are still incorrect. and being condescending about ignorance while being ignorant really isn't working for you
edit on 2-6-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 
I sense you desperately need a friend or just got tired of beating your head against a brick wall?

Next......



Brick wall
.....next.....



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


My problem with Obama is not about where he was born....never has been. Although, I do think those that have expressed legitimate doubts should be respected and they should have a right to have their doubts addressed fully.

My problem has been more with how he was bred. But, that has been discussed in other threads ad nauseum.



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest


you can repeat it 100 times. you are still incorrect. and being condescending about ignorance while being ignorant really isn't working or you


Sure it is, you're still here aren't you?
.....next.....



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

I don't need hope. I don't even like Obama that much. However, I do like truth and I do like to DENY IGNORANCE and putting an end to this fruitless birthers movement has to start somewhere.


I feel sad for you, sometimes the truth hurts.... when you find out that Obama homeland is Kenya, the truth is gonna hurt! Good luck with your lost cause!!!
edit on 2-6-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


My problem with Obama is not about where he was born....never has been. Although, I do think those that have expressed legitimate doubts should be respected and they should have a right to have their doubts addressed fully.

My problem has been more with how he was bred. But, that has been discussed in other threads ad nauseum.


Yes, it has been, but thank you for addressing an actual concern instead of creating one out of thin air as many have done.



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

I don't need hope. I don't even like Obama that much. However, I do like truth and I do like to DENY IGNORANCE and putting an end to this fruitless birthers movement has to start somewhere.


I feel sad for you, sometimes the truth hurts.... when you find out that Obama homeland is Kenya, the truth is gonna hurt! Good luck with your lost cause!!!
edit on 2-6-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)


Apparently it is quite painful, you have been wailing about it non stop (the truth of him being POTUS)

.....next.....



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by syrinx high priest


you can repeat it 100 times. you are still incorrect. and being condescending about ignorance while being ignorant really isn't working or you


Sure it is, you're still here aren't you?
.....next.....


so you just admited this is a troll thread

and that you're wrong

lock/delete



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by syrinx high priest


you can repeat it 100 times. you are still incorrect. and being condescending about ignorance while being ignorant really isn't working or you


Sure it is, you're still here aren't you?
.....next.....


so you just admited this is a troll thread

and that you're wrong

lock/delete


Nope, I just agreed that you are being a troll. Big difference.
.....next.....



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Moral of the story = don't underestimate cartoon chickens.



posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


Let me be clear. I don't believe any of our past presidents have been voted in by the people. It's been rigged from the start. If you are too naive to understand that I'm sorry I don't really mind though. It's not my job to show you the wool that is pulled over your eyes. It's obvious though that you think the system and the people in place are.. honest? OMG umm non offense but have you been living under a rock for the last say 50-60 years or something? It's more than obvious that we are moving forward towards world Government and I think Obama is a big part of it.. and Obama is commiting all the same crimes that George W. commited. He sent more troops over seas as soon as he took office for God sakes! But let me be clear I'm not a "birther" and I despise any such names like "truther" or "birther" etc.. I have never participated in any debate about his birth certificate EVER but your ignorance is so over the top in this thread I just want to put things in perspective for you a bit and with some luck snap you out of your brainwashed stuper if it's even possible..

That said.. You see I don't give a hoot(or a chirp in your case) who the President is nor do I care about his race color agenda or dinner dates none of it..it's all a complete joke! Why don't I care? Because I realize it's all rigged so why should I care about the details? I do care that we have no say so but since no one will join in and back people like me and say enough! Well..nothing is going to change and we WILL have a world government soon. With me so far? k... NOW...

Your come on here and say because he's POTUS that the system is totally honest and he is in the clear bla bla bla? Really? I feel really sad for you and others like you who are just being fooled and frankly used. They knew people would swoon and worship this man because of being the first black president and because he has a great speaking voice. Your being violated and you don't even know it. My God please consider my words ... I don't hate Obama I despise our rigged system evenly across the board and I'm intelligent enough to take a look at our past and our present and can see that the earmarks of a cookie-cutter are all over this stuff. I now ask you to dig in and take a long look at what really has taken place since this man has taken office? Nothing! More troops were sent out to kill and kill and kill some more. No energy changes.. gas is still expensive.. no health care worth a crud.. just more of the same from times past. It's just a face you like.. that's all. So friggin SAD... Oh well to each his own.

So when they release the plague on us and send in U.N troops to round up the infected and you lose all that you hold dear and you lose loved ones and are full of dispair you will remember how silly you were for backing this fraud! Maybe the earthqauke on the madrid fault will go off and it will all look natural at first for troops to be in the streets and slowly thy will tighten the noose on our necks and take more and more freedom! Maybe then the the radiation will kill many of us after the great quake because there are so many unsafe nuclear plants on or near the fault line and they will be delighted that population will be reduced you know for the greater good! At that point with so much damage to our infrastructure and chaos maybe they just decide that America is now going to be under world government and drop the borders between Canada the U.S. and Mexico and call it the North American Union and your under WORLD LAWS that are unmerciful and just a flat out abomination. People like me are going to say I TOLD YOU SO! Arrrgh your blind faith in this mess of a government that's totally sold out to a NWO agenda just disgusts me! What's wrong with you? So with that said and from where I'm sitting the chances are that this man IS a fraud but NONE of the past POTUS had the right to be where they were at in my opinion as I said before it's all been rigged from the start it's just with this guy they may have really screwed up because of where he was born.. but does it matter? Can any single person take issue with it and get results like your implying? NO! You could have proof in your hand and you would get NO WHERE Powerful people would lock you up and throw away the key before they would admit to the wrong doing!!! So what's any different? It's such a distraction and so SO sad that you can't see it... GOOD day!
edit on 6/2/2012 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join