It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Legal POTUS - Birth Certificate turmoil is over

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Talk about trying to put the cart before the horse.
The reason this birther controversy still exists is because Obama was never properly and thoroughly vetted.
People were too impatient and eager to make him the messiah.
People may claim he is natural born, but because of all the red flags surrounding this topic, this claim is far from a being a slam dunk.
Nice try purple chirper.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
The reason this birther controversy still exists is because Obama was never properly and thoroughly vetted.

What was not done properly exactly?

People may claim he is natural born, but because of all the red flags surrounding this topic, this claim is far from a being a slam dunk.
Nice try purple chirper.

I believe it is still around because people are easily lead off cliffs. None of the birther arguments hold any water but stupid people insist they mean something and get mad when people do not just blindly agree. Stupid is persistent as all hell.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Nice try purple chirper.

He's POTUS
case closed

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
We have to figure out exactly what we DO want, not just what we don't want....
Positivity will bring us together, what is it that we want from our government?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Autumnal

A better question is:

Who actually did vet Obama ?

Surely there must be records on file somewhere.

The DNC must have something.

I seem to remember some big tough questions made by the Clintons about Obama.

Who has the official records ?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
reply to post by Autumnal

A better question is:

Who actually did vet Obama ?

Surely there must be records on file somewhere.

The DNC must have something.

I seem to remember some big tough questions made by the Clintons about Obama.

Who has the official records ?

Obama is POTUS
Those who were responsible saw the certificate, they accepted it, he is vetted.
The end.
....next....

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Obama's european side had jewish blood. he is a zionist jew

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by againstthezionists
Obama's european side had jewish blood. he is a zionist jew

Obama is POTUS.
His background is irrelevant.
He is the POTUS
end of story
...next..

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Let me get this straight...there's a guy that isn't a citizen of the United States of America...and he has a faked Birth Certificate and becomes President. Then...the millions of Republicans that can't stand him all try to prove that he's not a real citizen...these people...including lawyers, law professors, police officers, CIA agents and people in every intellegence and law enforcement agency known to man, the top military officals and officers in the country, Judges, millionaires, billionaires, coorporations, private investigators hackers, senators and on and on and on...can't prove it? And the best they can do is get a Sheriff in Arizona to "give it a shot". That's the best they can do? Um...I think...that proves that the birth certificate is real and that he is a real citizen. lol

edit on 3-6-2012 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
Let me get this straight...there's a guy that isn't a citizen of the United States of America...and he has a faked Birth Certificate and becomes President. Then...the millions of Republicans that can't stand him all try to prove that he's not a real citizen...these people...including lawyers, law professors, police officers, CIA agents and people in every intellegence and law enforcement agency known to man, the top military officals and officers in the country, Judges, millionaires, billionaires, coorporations, private investigators hackers, senators and on and on and on...can't prove it? And the best they can do is get a Sheriff in Arizona to "give it a shot". That's the best they can do? Um...I think...that proves that the birth certificate is real and that he is a real citizen. lol

edit on 3-6-2012 by amazing because: (no reason given)

Yup, that about sums it up.

But alas, to their chagrin....
Obama is POTUS, he's there, he's in the WhiteHouse, he holds the office, so...
Case closed.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Has this forum become a political farce/humor forum?

I didn't get the memo.

Nope, just the straight up facts as opposed to opinion after opinon after opinon.
Obama is the POTUS. He's not waiting in the wings for everyone's approval, he's right in there, been doing the job for 3 1/2 years. None of the arguing and bickering is changing it in any way at all.
Those who want to make a change can either
1. Vote for someone else in the coming election
2. Form a case and take it to the Supreme Court
That's about it. All the complaining, bickering, arguing, whining ...it's not changing anything, it's not going to affect anything. In order to change something, you have to do something instead of just talk about it and that's what I'm trying to get through people's heads.

Right here, right now,
Obama is POTUS
That's the fact of the matter.
case closed.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Pardon me but I take serious offense to your blanket statement of childish name calling. I am an individual and I have never posted in any thread in regards to this subject before so I don't appreciate be called a "birther" as a matter of fact I think it's a form of hate speech on your part. I shared my opinion and you spew hate in the form of name calling. I would really appreciate it in the future If you happen to address me in a thread or make reference to me that you would kindly use my nick name or sir...ok? I can't believe because I comment ONE TIME I get a childish label NOT COOL MAN .. not cool at all...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by spoor

Pardon me but I take serious offense to your blanket statement of childish name calling. I am an individual and I have never posted in any thread in regards to this subject before so I don't appreciate be called a "birther" as a matter of fact I think it's a form of hate speech on your part. I shared my opinion and you spew hate in the form of name calling. I would really appreciate it in the future If you happen to address me in a thread or make reference to me that you would kindly use my nick name or sir...ok? I can't believe because I comment ONE TIME I get a childish label NOT COOL MAN .. not cool at all...

Agreed that name calling isn't effective and only serves to anger the other party. With that being said, many of us do so and each of us should strive to improve by not falling into the pattern of doing so. I have been guilty of using the term "birther" at times and have done so when I sensed hostility from the opposing side. That is not always the case and it should be avoided.
Thank you for pointing that out, as there has been a great deal of name calling on this thread including you referring to ME as "sweety" which was unappreciated as well. I am not a "sweety" to anyone and insist that you refrain from such behavior in the future. I felt it was derogatory and you were either trying to emasculate me with your words or were assuming that I'm female which would make it extremely sexist. Not cool at all...

Good Day.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles
reply to post by spoor

What is hateful about the term "birther?"

Are you sure it is not just that inner sense of shame birthers feel because they know in their hearts they are wrong?

Birther is not negative on it's own. If you are a birther, you are a birther. I am a person, a daughter, an aunt, group leader, a blond, a white person, etc. None of these terms are negative.

Why is birther negative?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join