It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Birther" Interrogated by Secret Service Agents

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

A Texas man and skeptic of Barack Obama’s eligibility to serve as president has posted a video on YouTube revealing two investigators, reportedly from the Secret Service, questioning him at his home.

Rudy Davis, known also as “LoneStar1776″ on YouTube.com, posted video of the inquiry the day after he had uploaded another video in which he suggested Obama, after being convicted of treason for usurping the highest office the land, be executed for his crime.

When two men in dark suits showed up at his door the next day, Davis told them, “I think I know why you guys are here.”

Video of the exchange shows Davis explaining his belief that Obama is ineligible to be president and clarifying that he only wished the judicial system to execute Obama “once he has been convicted in a court of law.”

www.wnd.com...

This guy in no way threatened to kill Obama, he was merely so distraught about the fraud Obama appears to have committed that he suggested Obama be executed if convicted.

But apparently that was enough to earn him a visit by the SS to his home, which he promptly had his wife record. Funny that the agent actually asked "Is this going to be on Youtube?" -- "Yup."

The contention here is all the intrusive questions the SS asked, and wanted to know everything about this person, as can be seen in the video, including all about his friends, job, weapons, siblings, and even whether they could search his home. He refused. Good on him. Let them get a warrant if there is probable cause. And stating a hypothetical, after conviction, is not probable cause to search his house- although I would not be surprised if the courts determined otherwise these days.

Needless to say, he will be branded another domestic terrorist, just for that, and put on every watch list there is.

It does raise an interesting point though. If Obama WAS convicted of fraud over his BC, does that constitute high treason, and should he be executed for it?

And the other question that comes to mind is if this is the "example" the Obama administration is trying to make of this guy to "NOT be a birther or you will be facing interrogation by the SS." More intimidation tactics on the masses.

edit on Sat Jun 2nd 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think it's ridiculous that the man cannot even speak hypothetically without a visit from SS. We still have the freedom to speak our minds and he should be left alone until the point he poses a real threat to the presidents safety.

On the other hand, talking about killing someone for treason is just as ridiculous. If Obama is convicted of treason why not sentence him to a life of service to the public? He could clean public restrooms or shovel roadkill off the side of the road.

Sometimes I think we are too anxious to call for death when there are better ways to punish someone.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Someone beatcha to it
Here

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Here comes the MIB....here comes the MIB....

I think this man is very foolish. He should have known better.
edit on 2-6-2012 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
fake.

he will fool lots of people tho

sad

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I actually don't think it's ridiculous at all.
Hypothetical as it may be, the man publicly said that he believes that Obama has committed treason and should be executed (if convicted). The SS did their job and made sure he wasn't some whack job who might take that attitude a little too far and become a threat to the POTUS.

You can't go around suggesting the POTUS be executed and not expect a visit from the SS to investigate.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I think it's ridiculous that the man cannot even speak hypothetically without a visit from SS. We still have the freedom to speak our minds and he should be left alone until the point he poses a real threat to the presidents safety.

On the other hand, talking about killing someone for treason is just as ridiculous. If Obama is convicted of treason why not sentence him to a life of service to the public? He could clean public restrooms or shovel roadkill off the side of the road.

Sometimes I think we are too anxious to call for death when there are better ways to punish someone.

I disagree with you on almost everything you post here on ATS, but the last sentence I do agree with. Well said.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

It does raise an interesting point though. If Obama WAS convicted of fraud over his BC, does that constitute high treason, and should he be executed for it?

And the other question that comes to mind is if this is the "example" the Obama administration is trying to make of this guy to "NOT be a birther or you will be facing interrogation by the SS." More intimidation tactics on the masses.

Oh, wanted to weigh in on these questions though:

1) Why would it be treason?

Oran's Dictionary of the Law (1983) defines treason as "citizen's actions to help a foreign government overthrow, make war against, or seriously injure the [parent nation]"

So that didn't happen. the laymans terms of treason encompasses anything, but its not legal, therefore doesn't count...saying you don't like the government is treason according to some people...hense why courts go with strict definitions verses what people think it should mean.

2) Seems they were having a nice chat about hypotheticals.
You know..like the guy thinks hypothetically obama is absolutely a foreigner..and should be executed
the secret service hypothetically would put a bullet in his brain should he make any threatening moves towards elected officials.
hypotheticals...all fun chat..like trading recipes for gun owners.

you can be whatever you want. When you start bringing in veiled death threats, don't expect the nations most elite killers to play keystone cops...if they wanted to play hardball with this nobody, they could have taken him, the wife, and many friends, put them in gitmo until they decided if they were ultimately domestic terrorists.

This man has the right of free speech..he does not have the right to threaten elected officials with death

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kellynap43

That is the greatness of free speech. You and I can agree or disagree on many issues, but the conversation can still take place.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Oh come on Saturn, you as well as they are trying to bridge a gap that never existed in his rhetoric.

So on the same token, if I said that I believe Joe Blow down the street should be executed if he was convicted of raping a little girl, that means I get a visit from the SS too? That is interpreted as my threat to KILL the guy myself?

WTF.

No. Just no.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
they did a good job and were very patient with him

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Oh come on Saturn, you as well as they are trying to bridge a gap that never existed in his rhetoric.

So on the same token, if I said that I believe Joe Blow down the street should be executed if he was convicted of raping a little girl, that means I get a visit from the SS too? That is interpreted as my threat to KILL the guy myself?

WTF.

No. Just no.

The looney toons starts at 8:00
They could have easily bridged that gap actually.

He is spending ages discussing beheading Obama, he knows...KNOWS...obama is an illegal alien...no need for a court case..dismiss that...he is already guilty..and guilty people get executed...public, broad daylights.

Texas doesn't have a good record with presidents they don't like. ask JFK.
Something in their water.

As far as the example you gave...if you said you know joe blow is guilty of something and its time we got together and executed him..then ya, time for the feds to get involved (or at least the cops). SS is presidental bodyguards, so they wouldn't get involved of course..but authority would. There is a big difference between he should get if found guilty verses he is guilty, grab the rope style discussions.

Might wanna watch this guys videos...he is not some pondering intellectual giving hypothesis's..he is a religious zealot whom is slightly delusional.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Interesting comparing the responses in the thread about Ron Paul's life being "threatened" to the responses in this thread. Funny how the responses change based on who the threatened individual is, and who made the "threat." Just some food for thought.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
The looney toons starts at 8:00

I agree. This guy is over the top suggesting Obama should be beheaded publicly if convicted (
)

They could have easily bridged that gap actually.

He is spending ages discussing beheading Obama, he knows...KNOWS...obama is an illegal alien...no need for a court case..dismiss that...he is already guilty..and guilty people get executed...public, broad daylights.

But still, I see nowhere where he physically threatens Obama himself to warrant a SS visit. I've seen as bad or worse hypothetical suggestions here at ATS, or at any number of other sites too. And no SS visits there, so what's this all about? Intimidation is my answer. An example to stay away from being a "birther," no matter WHAT the evidence suggests.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Why are Texans so eager to execute people? It is really weird and psychopathic. Thank god I live in the north.

The SS had every right to visit him, he said he would personally kill Obama. This guy is a nutjob.

edit on 2-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Why are Bilderberg attendees so eager to execute people? It is really weird and psychopathic.

Funny how interchangeable this idea is, no? Just a bit of word play, no?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Relevance?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Why are Texans so eager to execute people? It is really weird and psychopathic. Thank god I live in the north.

The SS had every right to visit him, he said he would personally kill Obama. This guy is a nutjob.

edit on 2-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Just wanted to say I enjoy your posts. We often end up on the same threads and have very similar viewpoints.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Demonizing the viewpoint of some folks while extolling the virtue of your POV. I notice this kind of right/left game. IMO it is very relevant.

Nothing to see here folks... move along.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

WTF.

No. Just no.

You are leaving something out. This man BELIEVES Obama actually did commit the crime. So if you said that you believe Joe Blow should be executed if convicted AND you believe he is guilty without any trial then you might sound a little like a nutjob.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join