It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: UFO Connection - Australia Abduction of Kelly Cahill - Interview

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
it seems convincing to me that this happened just from the physical evidence alone.

when she mentioned that she heard a male voice saying, "what are we going to do with her" or something like that, i can't help but think that some kind of gov. agency could be involved in these kinds of events. the fact that these beings would speak in english seems rather odd to me.....

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This is the first time I have heard of this encounter.

I'm pretty much firmly wedged on the fence when it comes to alien intervention & interaction; I want to believe (in much of what I've heard), I'm not opposed to the concept, but so far what evidence that's been presented has not been enough to remove reasonable doubt, not by a long, long way. There has not been enough corroborative evidence to confirm the stories people have told. The best evidence would be radar returns; but that does not prove ET involvement. That proves either something was there to show up on radar, or the equipment itself was malfunctioning. An open minded skeptic -with hope- you might label me.

But, boy oh boy, this sure is an interesting tale. She seem totally convincing to me, of course that's not to say she is undoubtedly telling the gospel truth. But do I believe her in what she says? Yes, I do. Definitely the best abduction story I have heard.

I suppose wanting undeniable proof should surely be filed under 'Be Careful What You Wish For'.

The best thing I have seen with my own eyes was a few months back, having a cigarette out in my back garden at night, and I noticed a couple of lights 'dancing' over the sky towards West. They were flashing on and off, and there's no way at all they were planes (don't move like this), helicopters (ditto, and I'd have heard them), fireworks (no chance) chinese lanterns (same). These were fairly distant, all I could see was the lights, but if it was daytime I probably wouldn't be able to see them at all.

I'd love to see a UFO up close and personal, so so bad. But this type of story; like I said 'Be careful what you wish for!'

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Those beings seem to be able to T.A.W.
Tag At Will, Seem like they could be millions of years in advance. No need for thrusters (flames under craft to lift off).

Not like the Martians, white uniforms, always studying nature (why, because they lost it and have to live underground. That is why we see tubes in and under mars,. Which to me is an obvious no brainer.
Gary Wilcox saw them April 24th, 1964, that same day Lonnie Zamora spotted them (adding two and two together) and saw them take off (WITH FLAMES THRUSTERS UNDER THE CRAFT)., To overcome take off complication due to gravity.
When they were spotted by Gary Wilcox they were carrying trays for plant studying). Even in the case of Donald Shrum (they were wearing white uniforms from head to toe and studying trees. Also in 1964.

It seems that these (million of years?)advanced beings in this lady's case, was T.A.W'd. Taged At Will.
They are so advanced that she was lucky to even see them. It seems like a divorce was caused because of it.
Not sure if I can agree with Dr. Steven Greer about how friendly they are. She seems like a really brave person. And has sacrificed a great deal! God bless her.

I think the underground martians and this case is totally different in advancements in civilizations. One being maybe a thousand years ahead of us and the other being maybe millions.

I think we are going to find that the martians are related to us in some deep, long ago ancient way. Not sure about this case's aliens. I just don't know and can't come to a conclusion at all.

I am not saying any of this 100% but the more I study it, it seems to be drifting that way. Especially with the overwhelming evidence through the leaked photos of mars. But in this case these beings could of come from a different dimension, wormhole. I don't think they have much to do with mars. Just a theory I am developing due to the evidence on hand.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Wow, even as not the most ardent believer I am truly amazed at how little reaction this thread has been getting. Shocked!

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
will listen this arvo and feedback then

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

thanks for the vids! they were interesting, but nothing new really on details, just same story different person basically.. got the scoop marks, vague recollections of ship, beings, and being operated on..

its somewhat comforting to know Aus's abduction rate is a lot lower than the US.. Or that could just be an incorrect assumption and the Americans just like to promote it heaps to sell their crap

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightwhosaysnih

its somewhat comforting to know Aus's abduction rate is a lot lower than the US.. Or that could just be an incorrect assumption and the Americans just like to promote it heaps to sell their crap

Which is weird considering that australia is a hotbed of ufos and not without cause.

It has plenty of sea its remote and frankly some of the best abduction cases have been there.They say travis was the only case of multiple witness.thats not true

in australia we had kelly kahil get abducted near the field and they also abducted the other car that stopped to watch the ufo!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by knightwhosaysnih

Which is weird considering that australia is a hotbed of ufos and not without cause.

It has plenty of sea its remote and frankly some of the best abduction cases have been there.They say travis was the only case of multiple witness.thats not true

in australia we had kelly kahil get abducted near the field and they also abducted the other car that stopped to watch the ufo!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This is a great vid from another woman in Australia with some similarities.

Check out my sig link for my ufo story with a similar "vibe" hehehe......

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join