It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: UFO Connection - Australia Abduction of Kelly Cahill - Interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Long and detailed interview of Kelly Cahill talking about her alien abduction - that took place near the outer Melbourne suburban housing estate of Narre Warren North, in the foothills of the Dandenongs, Victoria, between Belgrave and Fountain Gate, during the early hours of August 8, 1993.

This one caught my attention because of the multiple witnesses involved (witnesses didn't even know Kelly), and because of the physical evidence that was found on the ground, and also the marks on the witnesses' bodies including herself.

It is regarded as one of the best abduction investigated cases in Australia and even in the world.

If you have time to digest, watch these.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

I have no idea when this was filmed, probably in the late 90s.

Quick Summary of her Abduction

edit on 2-6-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Also another video of her, but has a really basic overview, yet is quite entertaining!

Kelly Cahill actually COMMENTED on this video:

From kellycahill1
"Kelly Cahill here, the lady in the video. I wish i could leave this behind me. Do you know how hard it is to live for 16 years with people questioning your honesty, integrity and sanity? i have met someone now whom I would like to be with. But am certain that as soon as he sees this site and others, he will run like the wind. And who could balme him!! My advice to anyone who goes through an experience like this: keep it to yourself. Don't try to save the world...it doesn't want saving!"

Click on the video link to see! The comment wasn't from a fake, as I checked the channel and looks legitimate.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

Just letting you know your thread isn't being ignored
i'm still reading and researching.

But looking at Kelly's youtube history and her posts, tells me she is still deeply confused and haunted with her encounter.

She sounds like she would fit in here at ATS even if its for the spiritual threads.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I reckon this is one account that the debunkers and deniers will shy away from.

Oh, I forgot their usual tactic in these cases. They will settle on one aspect they find weakest and will attempt to discredit the whole account on one small, irrelevant point from their armchairs.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

She doesn't go on YouTube much - look at her last activity, she hasn't been on in a year..

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Yeah i noticed the date. but it still gives you a hint of an idea about her
Anyway i hope she happy and content now.

I can understand the confusion and trying to find answers, and in some cases it takes over their lives.
There are days now and then, where i cant concentrate on anything else, but i shake it off and get on with it.
Some days are its difficult but oh well.

I think ATS has made it easier for that reason, the members here are pretty understanding and compassionate.
in a way its like a suport network

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Interesting story man. Nice find, it's the only Australian abduction story I've ever seen that sounds even close to genuine. I've been waiting for those geezers to zap me up for years, but it seems the only prerequisite to being abducted is not wanting to be abducted. Or perhaps they just know Brisbane is a sh*thole to avoid at all costs, lest you accidentally abduct some asshole with a rats tail, a southern cross tattoo and a nasty meth-fueled racist attitude, even against aliens.

I try and remain healthily skeptical about these things and to not be naive, the stories are quite ridiculous usually. But I figure anything that can defy our (currently) known laws of physics would surely appear quite ridiculous to us, so I try to give every story a fair chance.

I still can't work out what the purpose in abducting us is though. It's a very intrusive, flamboyant way to "covertly" interact with an "intelligent" civilization, if I might be so bold to call ourselves such. I guess it all depends on what they perceive us as, and what they're trying to achieve. What the hell do they want from us, anyway? To study us? Seems like strange behaviour for a species of beings that can travel the universe. Why waste their time studying and/or breeding us, of all beings? We're the living breathing example of what not to do for any sentient civilization unlucky enough to stumble upon us.

Perhaps they're taking DNA and gene samples to educate their own species on just that - what not to do. Or maybe they're trying to "fix" us, though that sounds more dangerous than elitist eugenicists. God knows the truth. But with such superior technology you'd think we would be trivial to them unless of course there really is some sort of interstellar conspiracy agenda going on here. Hybrids? Food? Science? Alien Reality TV? Some sort of foreign planetary aid program that they can't tell us about? Or just a plain regular old invasion of our private space and illegal interference with our human experience?

What's your theory man?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAnarchist

Mate, I have no idea, but I think the theory of 'studying us' would be the most likely.

Remember, don't assume Aliens have the same psychology/behavior, communication, technology, appearance etc as humans. They just might be very different to us.

We don't know 'how' or 'why' they work because they aren't humans, they're aliens.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Too true brother, I don't assume anything with extraterrestrial matters. That would be the height of human arrogance (and ignorance). It's probably silly and a waste of time to even speculate on what they're trying to do. Sh*t man we don't even know what we ourselves are trying to do. But a little speculation never hurt anybody. Time will tell, eh?
edit on 2/6/2012 by TheAnarchist because: -

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Mate, I just think it's getting started. Not only our technologies will become more space advanced but our psychology will become more cosmically aware.

These events are just getting us ready to become beings that will transcend into other realities in the universe mentally, but maybe even physically.

Think into another 500-1000 years.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Like many, I find the story interesting and still hard to really rationalise. I don't relate to her religious beliefs and folk claiming to be 'truth seekers' usually leave me cold. KC interpreted her encounter entirely through religious perspectives and, since then, views it as something ultimately karmic.

From the book:

Another lesser known aspect of her narrative is that she was visited four more times by a tall, dark being. She intuitively felt this thing to be a 'soul vampire.' In the first visit, it stood by her bedside and she felt her own terror and, in some way, terror being projected at her by the critter. Years ago, I had a series of night-time episodes that were very similar to what she claims. Even the fear of my 'soul' being lost when I don't objectively believe in souls. Nowadays I *chase it off* with murderous anger.

From the book:

The point is, for me, I'm satisfied that these bedside encounters are aspects of sleeping disorders brought on by stress/late nights/ lack of sleep etc. Without the stress etc, a good night's sleep means no odd visits by subconscious weirdness or whatever else they might be.

The encounter itself, out on the field, is a tough one to really assess. Her own interpretation is thoroughly religious and Old Testament Biblical to the point that her judgement is questionable. If the physical marks were real, if the witnesses were properly vetted (no collusion) and if the apparent magnetic readings were relevant - we've got an unusual encounter with physical evidence.

The thing is, she considers it to have been a spiritual (good or not) experience but backs it up as being a physical one. That doesn't leave me feeling confident. Captain Grumpy (AlienSun) suspects 'debunkers and deniers' will shy away from the story. They probably will. What can be added to the story? How can we feel more, or less certain, about what she has claimed? I'm considered a 'debunker and a denier' by some around here (the ones with poor comprehension) and just have a mistrust of abduction claims like these.

'Mistrust' doesn't mean disbelief for any of the reading-impaired out there.

(also hiya @ Whateva)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
As someone who has done a bit of interstate travel around Australia, I can remember two clear cases of missing time while out in the middle of nowhere. One was for an hour or two and my watch got all messed up, no idea what happened. The other was for a whole day, felt quite energised about getting on top of all this 9/11 and other large scale corruption going on when trying to account for it. What I can remember about this event:

I was camping in a National Park, about 100km from Wycliffe Well (Australia's Roswell) and was the only person there at the time. I had done my home work and aware of a small risk of an alien encounter, heaps of stories around especially amongst the truckies. Had come across some stories that people on motorbikes are left alone with roadside UFO encounters, maybe because their helmets help protect them from the mind altering technology or incapacitating a rider can get a bit messy as some coordination is needed to hold the bike up, unlike some one sitting in a car. Either way I kept it in the back of my mind that this helmet could really make a difference.

So sitting in my tent one day reading away and a strong sense came over me that something was approaching, the first thing I though about was putting on that helmet, but did not respond fast enough. Kinda just looked around with a quick what the... and just shock it off, must have been nothing. I already knew about 9/11, but a stronger feeling that this is not right and something needs to be done quickly arose after this moment. The part that really got my attention was when it was time to leave and filling out the form and payment of camping fees, it is self service and not everybody pays but I think it is worth having some places left that the average person can go just get away from it all. When checking the dates with my food supplies it did not add up, while I was there for 7 nights I only went through 6 evening meals. I double and triple checked everything but these are the numbers, travelling on a motorbike does not leave much room in terms of supplies and is one thing constantly and carefully monitored. I also collect all of my rubbish, which further validated this situation.

Make of it what you will but I have more to lose than gain by sharing this story, especially with so many closed minded and cynical people on these boards. Maybe there is some other explanation, but no one has to convince me that this is a big, diverse and complex world we live in.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Why waste their time studying and/or breeding us, of all beings?

Why do we waste our time trapping, tranquillising and studying our environment, establish breading programs then send in the loggers to chop it all down? Because it is a big, complex messy world with many competing interests, values and needs. Through all this chaos life just keeps ticking on, it either adapts and continues as best it can or it just fades away. While this process has many problems, it also finds many solutions and has lead us to the stage things are at. While life can be a painful and traumatic process, deep within it is looking for a better way with the genetic reproduction processes just one example. With so much complexity many things are tried because things are just so complex and crazy that even the universe does not know where it is going, but it is here and as such must go somewhere.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I am not sure if these nuances would be entirely grasped by non-Australian viewers of the interviews of Kelly Cahill posted in this thread, so thought they might be worth mentioning.

From the outset I should say that there is nothing about Kelly that I am able to discern that would indicate to me she is lying or in any way exaggerating her experiences as she recalls them. Demeanour, body-language, vocal intonation all add up. Kelly is speaking confidently and without censure about her experiences.

If I were to note anything about her manner that may be unusual, it would be the observation that there almost seems an underlying expectation that most everything she says will be received and accepted as she has stated them. Which is perhaps a little curious given the subject matter. Then again, she is speaking in these interviews to an inferred audience that would be presumably receptive to her testimony and with the benefit of further witnesses to the event and a notable field investigation into the phenomena to support her.

She strikes me as a confident character overall actually - she is eloquent, intelligent, literate and, probably, well-educated. None of these aspects seem the benefit of great privilege or family status either - she seems to me a pretty well self-actualised, self-assured persona. It's a becoming quality in anyone.

What I don't observe, though she does speak to the same almost directly in the interview, is any great sense that her experiences 'shook' or undermined her internal 'paradigm-of-reality'. Again, this might be a consequence of the further witnesses, field-work etcetera that I mentioned earlier.

Yet, I was expecting to see more evidence of , I dunno... angst? Intense existential self-examination? Of being 'haunted' by the experience ya know? Or maybe she's just made of stronger grit than I.

I'd certainly like a yarn with her in any case.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Sweet!! Cant wait to watch all these a lil later on, Thanks!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Fantastic post

She seems very credible . s&f
having interdependent witnesses makes this credible

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Classic body language lying, she does it in all the videos. Touching of the nose and the back of the head, jittery when asked awkward questions.
I don't buy any of this.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by musashi9

who wouldn't be jittery when this experience was terrifying, seriously, it doesnt mean she's lying.

she could just be nervous in this interview, speaking in front of the audience...

it's ok im not forcing u to believe, but just look at the evidence..
edit on 4-6-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
good job

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Very interesting...I hadnt heard this one before. Thanks for posting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join