It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Source: Bilderberg's want Ron Paul DEAD!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
nside sources have leaked the fact that the Bilderberg group would like to see Congressman Ron Paul dead, suggesting he could end up like Congressman Larry McDonald. His mysterious death by plane crash was noted, while McDonald himself served as prototype and iinspiration for Ron Paul's political career.

Do you believe this old man to come on camera, to be viewed by millions, and blatantly come out and lie.. at his age? Anything for a dollar I guess, if that's his game.

It's not exactly unbelievable.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Sorry, mate. I beat you to it by a little bit. Good thing to share though!

Bilderbergers Discuss Killing Ron Paul
edit on 6/1/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
From what I've read here on ATS, there's plenty of people here who want him dead, too.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I don't think it's that far fetched to belive that a lot of very powerful people would like to see him ....removed....
The only problem now is that by doing so they will only invigorate the already mounting movement and ideals.

You may remove the head...but twi will take it's place.....you know what I'm saying.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Don't think so.
Because they know they would be creating a martyr to the cause.
And martyrdom really moves the people.
Unless they are ready for civil unrest.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
MOD!

Please delete this thread

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The Ron Paul supporters I know would beat them down if they try anything............

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
Don't think so.
Because they know they would be creating a martyr to the cause.
And martyrdom really moves the people.
Unless they are ready for civil unrest.

Agreed. Ron is less dangerous alive than dead. This is true. They can just keep him out of the boys club, so to speak. If you kill him, his ideas might have ment something. A threat to something. A positive change in something. You leave him alive and people can simply dismiss him as an outsider with outsider ideals.

A final note, if TPTB want someone dead, they don't survive the experince, ask MLK, JKF and his brother. And that's just the short list.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasr1oftheJedi

A final note, if TPTB want someone dead, they don't survive the experince, ask MLK, JKF and his brother. And that's just the short list.

I was thinking the same thing - so what if they want him dead? what are we gonna be able to do about it? I used to think that if we "knew they did it" something could be done. BUT...nothing can ever be done. At least, it doesn't seem that way to an ordinary citizen.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthJava

King's assassination led to several freedoms through protest for the African American. So, if we consider that, we can see the dangers of Paul's execution. People who never even knew who Paul was would suddenly be exposed to his ideas, and ask, "WTF?" Then, protests. And I'm not talking occupy or tea party level, but real protest. In the end, TPTB would be forced into one of two positions. A) Martial Law (which they dread in America. We all own a gun ^.~) B) Acceptance. Give em what they want (for now) and delay the inevitable.

This alone, IMHO keeps Ron alive. They'll wait him out. I mean, he's old enough right? Just wait til he passes on (heart attack, no doubt), and then keep the machine grinding. But a blatant assassination in this day and age. That only works in the middle east ^.~

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
Sorry, mate. I beat you to it by a little bit.

Bilderbergers Discuss Killing Ron Paul

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join