It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Members Discuss Killing Ron Paul

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Murder and enslave people?

Go read the list of attendees and stop being so ignorant.

There are newspaper columnists, journalists, academics, scholars and CEO's...

Or are you trying to say that a CEO of a music and book store is going to murder and enslave you?

Silly fear mongers

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Always the same shills and always the same BS.

If this was someone you believed in and supported it would be a big deal. The fact is this was reported by a respected REAL journalist. The sad part is that because you don't agree with Ron Paul and his beliefs, you will dismiss this along with other Ron Paul related news because it doesn't jive with your personal thoughts.

Its really sad, especially for my fellow Americans. This man predicted everything that is troubling our republic today but you're so god damned blind you won't recognize it.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
If this is true it's such a proving statement...
Proves that there are men in power who want to succeed in crashing the USA.
There are the people who know Dr. Paul is absolutely correct and can't stand him.
Which is why I support Dr. Paul and all his ideas.
He is a true American.
Probably the one of the only ones left in CONgress.

How anyone doesn't support him is beyond me.
Almost as if they don't support America either.

But back to the bilderbergs...
Also, it just shows how much they don't want to adhere to our original laws.
These people are the most corrupt, lying, den of vipers that needs eradicated.
And if we keep bowing down to their system of lies, it will never happen.

But we already knew that.
So this comes as no surprise.

I am a Ron Paul supporter, but how does wanting Ron Paul dead prove that there are people who want to crash the USA?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by boncho

What would happen to you Boncho if you posted online about killing a person in running to be potus?

I don't agree with what you say here. This is something that should not be ignored....

Then again, if someone said this about Romney or Obama, they would be in Guantanamo Bay listening to Sesame street music for the next 5 years until they talk....

Waterboard anyone??

Was it a threat or was it a private conversation overheard by someone? I'm curious. People on the boards have stated they want all criminals put to death or hung, so I really don't see the difference. Just because Ron Paul has a good track record and is a fan favorite among some people, talking about him is suddenly planning his demise?

I don't get it. I'm not defending it or condoning it, merely offering insight.

"I wish that person would fall off the face of the earth" is not "How do we make that person fall off the face of the earth?"

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Originally posted by boncho
How many people on here say the same thing about the people they don't like, or about all the people attend Bilderberg in the first place....

It's not normal for people to wish death unto others.

I can't say I've ever wished death or ill of anyone. I've wished others would stop actions or have relative realizations but never death or harm to come to others. Even in jest since in no context is it remotely funny.

You must find yourself wishing others to die in horrible accidents with disturbing regularity?
edit on 1-6-2012 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

Okay, so go be a hero in this thread, entititled all criminals should be put to death or something along the lines of.

Don't get mad at me for pointing out that people "wish" or "talk out of their ass" when they aren't fond of something. I was merely pointing out that it shouldn't be taken out of context because it's a double standard.

But if you support double standards then by all means...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Why should I believe this guy?

You guys believe anything as long as it is against the government or a corporation you hate. Confirmation bias.
edit on 1-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
Always the same shills and always the same BS.

If this was someone you believed in and supported it would be a big deal. The fact is this was reported by a respected REAL journalist. The sad part is that because you don't agree with Ron Paul and his beliefs, you will dismiss this along with other Ron Paul related news because it doesn't jive with your personal thoughts.

Its really sad, especially for my fellow Americans. This man predicted everything that is troubling our republic today but you're so god damned blind you won't recognize it.

Replace real journalist with a guy who makes a living writing about how evil the Bilderberg group is. Take a terrible source and some the simple truth that no one listens to Ron Paul while he is alive and why would anybody believe this tripe.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Why should I believe this guy?

You guys believe anything as long as it is against the government or a corporation you hate. Confirmation bias.
edit on 1-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

Jim Tucker has been following the Bilderberg group for years. And a few of his predictions have come true like Margret Thacher being replaced after she didn't like the meeting. Bill Clinton's rise to power and the housing scandal.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I am a Ron Paul supporter, but I honestly don't think killing Ron Paul is much of a priority for Bilderberg members.. Why bother assassinating him when he will probably die of old age in a few more years.. And if he somehow does become president, the stress will take a huge toll on him, he probably wouldn't make a 2nd term.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I hope the NSA and FEDS are alerted because there has been a potential death threat on my future President. Take these maggots to Guantanamo and waterboard them in the ass.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Just more proof that the establishment and TPTB will stop at nothing to see their agenda fulfilled.

The comment referenced by this 257-year-old journalist does not give me the impression they were "discussing killing Ron Paul" at the Bilderberg meeting. Alex Jones, as usual, takes a comment and sensationalizes it. It this case, he turned a snide remark into an assassination plot.

If the Bilderberg member said he'd like to see Ron Paul and all of his supporters die in a plane crash perpetrated by a suicide bomber, then I'd like to know where this mega-plane is that is gonna have the capacity to carry hundreds of thousands of people in order to wipe them and Ron Paul in one shot.

This old geezer can barely even spit out what the hell he is trying to report.

Another Alex Jones EPIC FAIL....

edit on 1-6-2012 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
I hope the NSA and FEDS are alerted because there has been a potential death threat on my future President. Take these maggots to Guantanamo and waterboard them in the ass.

REALLY?

Unbelievable.

Is there anyone else who seriously views this report as an assassination plot against Paul? If so, I will start the countdown for my head to explode.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Is there anyone else who seriously views this report as an assassination plot against Paul?

I don't really think this was an assassination plot... more like some angry old men making distasteful comments about a man they don't like. If Ron Paul really is almost out of the presidential race, it wont be long before he retires from his political career all together. It would be much more effective to let that happen because it will drain hope from the hearts of people who really wanted to see him restore America. However, if they have knowledge which indicates Ron Paul is actually going to win... then it could possibly be the beginnings of an assassination plot.
edit on 1-6-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Oh this is too good.

Please...Paul supporters....don't tell me you believe this stuff.

OutKast, unfortunately, I'm afraid some of them probably will. As a staunch Ron Paul supporter myself, I have had many conversations with fellow supporters who are avid Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura followers. When I encounter these individuals, my head feels like exploding as I try to word a response that is not offensive. I also carry duct tape at all times, just in case it happens, so I can keep what brain matter I still have from blasting through my skull.
edit on 1-6-2012 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

If Ron Paul really is almost out of the presidential race, it wont be long before he retires from his political career all together. It would be much more effective to let that happen because it will drain hope from the hearts of people who really wanted to see him restore America.

While there is much logic to your statement above, it seems that Alex Jones chooses the path of sensationalism. Oddly enough, it's the same type of sensationalism that he accuses the mainstream media of in his daily screaming rants.

I guess it's okay with some people if Alex Jones does it, but not the mainstream media.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Still wondering where Fulford's "White Dragon Society" is. Weren't they supposed to counter these Bilderberg slimebags?

Oh, God....no.....why did you have to go there?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
okay, so I'm not saying it's right to wish death upon people, but for all you who are calling the Paul supporters hypocrites for their outrage about the Paul death threat, this is what I have to say to you:

These people have:
-Trashed the economy
-Taken away your rights
-Forced you to pay unconstitutional taxes out of your hard earned money
-Used that money for wars and to hire police to keep YOU in check
-Handed your money over to the banks who lobby to tell the government how to spend taxpayer money (it's a vicious cycle, isn't it?)
-Stifled small businesses
-Sent jobs overseas to authoritarian countries
-Put in regulations that make it criminal to take your health into your own hands
-Take your children any chance they can
-Force you to eat poisons and GMO foods devoid of nutrients
-Put poison in your drinking water without asking you
-Send your children to war for their own financial gains
-Beat you, arrest you and charge you for exercising your first amendment right
-Put you in jail for buying the products that THEY ship into the country and THEY make illegal
-Create systems that are not fair, and cheat even in those systems
-Give you only the bare minimum while they take the maximum possible
-Fly in private jets but complain that you driving your car is polluting THEIR planet
-And much more...

Ron Paul just wants to take the system a few steps away from this, and they are calling to kill him for that... I think there is justification for people to be angry and be calling for violence in response... Yet still I think that it is not the answer. I just understand where they're coming from because yes, it also makes me extremely angry to read the list I just wrote, and I know that does not even scratch the surface of the things they do.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

If Jim Tucker said it, then this is for real.....this isn't one of Alex Jones' rants or stretches of the truth, of course Bilderberg wants RP dead......he's the opposite of everything they stand for

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMat
okay, so I'm not saying it's right to wish death upon people, but for all you who are calling the Paul supporters hypocrites for their outrage about the Paul death threat, this is what I have to say to you:

These people have:
-Trashed the economy
-Taken away your rights
-Forced you to pay unconstitutional taxes out of your hard earned money
-Used that money for wars and to hire police to keep YOU in check
-Handed your money over to the banks who lobby to tell the government how to spend taxpayer money (it's a vicious cycle, isn't it?)
-Stifled small businesses
-Sent jobs overseas to authoritarian countries
-Put in regulations that make it criminal to take your health into your own hands
-Take your children any chance they can
-Force you to eat poisons and GMO foods devoid of nutrients
-Put poison in your drinking water without asking you
-Send your children to war for their own financial gains
-Beat you, arrest you and charge you for exercising your first amendment right
-Put you in jail for buying the products that THEY ship into the country and THEY make illegal
-Create systems that are not fair, and cheat even in those systems
-Give you only the bare minimum while they take the maximum possible
-Fly in private jets but complain that you driving your car is polluting THEIR planet
-And much more...

Ron Paul just wants to take the system a few steps away from this, and they are calling to kill him for that... I think there is justification for people to be angry and be calling for violence in response... Yet still I think that it is not the answer. I just understand where they're coming from because yes, it also makes me extremely angry to read the list I just wrote, and I know that does not even scratch the surface of the things they do.

Hey you! be quiet! don't go around posting facts, let them enjoy their country being stolen right from under their noses!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Oh this is too good.

Please...Paul supporters....don't tell me you believe this stuff.

Just because its not on your MSM doesnt mean it isnt true. I knew you would be here wishing this would really happen. Total retard, love your government, your masters. I am now awake. go Obameny! Who cares about life liberty and justice! Give me control, power and fear! Your logical illusion always amazes me. Now go back to sleep!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join