It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gov has been briefed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The Galactic Federation Was attacked. By the chaqes. A none huamanoid race who want to in slave and rule all humanoid peoples. The Galactic Federation what is made up of 35 planets of humanoid life. And protecteding developing planets which earth is one.

The war is going badly for Galactic Federation. The Federation will soon pull out of are galaxy. With the Federation soon to be gone. Earth will be in big trouble. The worlds West in governments have been in talks with the Federation. Trying to get technology we will need if or when the chaqes attack the earth.

My father is a diplomat works for “Her Majesties Foreign and Commonwealth Office.And has been briefed.
edit on 1-6-2012 by terry456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
What the ?? HUH

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by terry456
The worlds Westin governments have been in talks with the Federation. .

Never been a big fan of the Westin Hotel chain......

Eta....changing it to "west in governments" is still wrong. You can do it!
edit on 1-6-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by terry456

Don't think E.T would ever consider us intelligent enough to benefit them in anyway except as casual laborers.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Is this episode 5 season 6?

Because its sure not reality.

Belongs in the Grey area.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Originally posted by terry456
The worlds Westin governments have been in talks with the Federation. .

Never been a big fan of the Westin Hotel chain......

For once amigo I would have to agree with you....terrible hotels......bad customer service......and the maids dont even put out....

Did he say Aliens?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
so this is thread #2 with the same BS.

Last time you said you worked for the civil diplomatic service.

Dude. Go get drunk. This is stupid. You are lying. Now it's your dad.

Stop lying.

from your last thread. You edited it and now it's about some random financial BS. I will alert mods to your subterfuge.

I work for the U.K civil service diplomatic service. That's how i know. I know its hard to believe

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Is it me or does the OP's posts seem like some sort of whacked out commentary?
I remember most of your posts. And they don't make any sense.
We are always left scratching our heads wondering what point you are trying to get across.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well, I guess that settles it then. I was never a believer until now! I'm going to have to take the weekend to digest this sucker.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
NEVERMIND!
edit on 6/1/2012 by VeniVidi because: Don't want to feed the Troll...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
"Above top secret Was attacked. By the trolls. A humor-noid race who want to irritate and derail all humanoid peoples online."

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I only have one response to said invaders....

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Bihotz I know you dont want to believe me. Its scary. Its all so hard to beileve. The chaqes are out there and when the Federation gose who knows what will happen.? The good news is that our governments should get some technology from the Federation.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

shut up troll.

Why did you edit the other thread?

are you serious? Dude what are like 7?

I called you on your lies and you come back with cynical lies?

You suck.

EDIT:

I invite everyone to look at this response from another member in Mr. terries thread about reptiles ruling the world. The member basically called him out on copying verbatim from another site random BS.

reply to post by boncho

I wonder if you did the same thing here. I will go over all your posts now and alert mods to your efforts to make ATS suck as much as you.

That member here basically called you on blatant plagiarism.

edit on 1-6-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Oh no not another one..... More aliens????
Can we give this Community Galactica Galactic Federation thins a rest already?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

YOU cant be serious!!!! Ive got a plan that would cease all galactic wars and all baddies that want to enslave us to do their evil bidding. It involves......

1.) dragon x2 - the second private sector shuttle to be launched into space

AND

2.) Chuck Norris.

BAM!!!

The End. Problem solved!
edit on 1-6-2012 by MessOnTheFED! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
well i can assure all the members that these matters are in good hands.
MY father is quite close to catain jean luc picard, and captain picard let my dad in on a few things.
first the federation is going back in time to fetch captain kirk the momeent right before he died,and his expertise will aid in the fight.
picard of course will captain the enterprise.
the klingons are on board,and the vulcans will use their superior intellect to confuse the thoughts of the 'chacks'.
romulus is broke,so they have their own problems.
strangely enough,not being part of the federation,the borg has showed some interest in this development,only for the fact that the 'chacks' are in the borg's hood,and they won't let that happen.
while still our enemy,the borg will unwittingly help us by deystroying the 'chack' war ships,making it easier for us to win. and yes,we will win!
we will have to deal with the borg later,but we have 2 inside people that can help us a great deal'
captain picard --- former borg
and data --- also a former borg.
my father confided in me with this information,and our family has been equiped with hand phasers, and photon rifles in case ground assault takes place.
god speed to the federation and it's allies!

sorry guys,thought you might find this more amusing than the original thread!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
dude its fine if it's fun and games. Just remember there are very mentally unstable people on the internet and you might provoke a mass suicide one day or worse, maybe someone will ruin their lives because they take you at face value.

You also detract from the quality of content. If any new members saw your post they would think ATS is for crazies.

I hope you learned your lesson dude. Have fun sure, but don't fear monger. We have MSM for that.

If you were genuinely being playful then fine. If not, Frack U.

Have a great day either way!

edit on 1-6-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

hey bihotz, i think you replied to the wrong person!!!
i posted the funny star trek reply! and i think i made it abundantly clear that my post was meant as a gag! thus all the laughing smileys!!!
the person that put up the original thread is obviously delusional!
i don't believe in the 'federation of.... whatever,and i certainly do not believe in reptilians!!!
you were very nice in your reply though!

and as for the crazies you mentioned,i'm not responsible for them any more than you are!
if they are crazy now,i'm sure they will be crazy later!
ya maybe an ATS member may send them off their rocker,if not one of us,then someone else will!
its inevitable,no?
i for one,and i'm sure most members would agree,that we can't go walking on egg shells on this site,'just incase'!
i'm sure your aware it can get pretty hot here,on any topic! all you have to do is go to any religious thread,and you'll get my point!

again,i think you mistakenly responded to me instead of the other!
if it was directed at me,well, i said my piece above!

peace

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join