It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun Sends Solar Flare. Earth Sends Reply.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Found this article on a recent solar flare event on 17th May 2012. The flare hit Earth and the Earth replied back (or so it would seem). I am not sure what this is all about, maybe someone can throw light onto it (no pun intended)

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I find this interesting because of some theories, that Sun emits positive charged particles towards earth and other planets and therefore Earth emits negative particles towards the Sun.

I think that it might be like a communication between our solar bodies. It's like an command to earth: do something, this and that, and Earth replied: ok, will do
(in short)

Anyhow, what is a better method in nature to communicate with each other, rather than pulses of charged neutrons?
edit on 2012.6.1 by amfis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
That has to be the sh%ttiest piece of reporting ever! No details regarding the 'pulse' just rambling nonsense as far as I can tell. Its an interesting thread about an interesting story that has been reported poorly!

Sorry OP, not digging at you, just cant believe the Mail!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Why is our Solar Systems plane 90* off of the Milky Way Galaxies galactic plane?

Because the Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy which the Milky Way is absorbing is 90* off of the Milky Way's Galactic plane.

We are from the Sagittarius Dwarf galaxy. The sun is energetic because the Milky Way Galaxy wants our Solar System plane to match the Milky Way Galactic plane. And the suns burst caused Earth to pulse due to the gravity effects happening as these two Galaxies merge to form 1.

The Milky Way is supposed to be East-West in the night sky. It's North-South because WE are 90* OFF of the Milky Way Galaxies galactic plane. If we have been in the Milky Way Galaxy forever....our solar system plane would match the Milky Way galactic plane.....but it doesn't. Because we ain't always been here.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Sun: Hey!

Earth: sup?

Sun: you need me to purge you of your sickness?

Earth: nah .. im trying to tough it out.

Sun: awww come on!

Earth: =/

Sun: okay ..

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
There was no "reply" sent. The only "message" came from the Sun.
This article might help some. It's a bit less garbled.
www.eos.unh.edu...

Cosmic ray detectors (neutron monitors) on Earth's surface recorded the solar event on May 17. This is unusual considering the relatively low level of the flare. Solar scientists are curious about what caused the burst of neutrons. PAMELA will help in trying to figure out what occurred.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
For those who are interesting, the Pamela (a Payload for AntiMatter Matter Exploration and Light-nuclei Astrophysics) website:

pamela.roma2.infn.it...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Posted in this much longer thread her
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join