It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DAILYMAIL pulls a 'The Professional'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

Yes the only way to save them from this awful suffering is to bomb them and kill, main and traumatise them.....right....

Maybe try talking to someone who is actually from Iran? I know a girl who is from there who would be imprisoned if she went back there as here in the UK she is a glamour model and they consider her to b e a criminal for her sexy photoshoots and for a autobiography that she wrote detailing a lot if her wild lifestyle. So what's her opinion? She still is 100% against any war or military action, despite being a victim of the religious nature of the government whilst she lived there. You can't just declare war and overthrow every government that is not as tolerant and accepting as we are. Remember our own nations were guilty of racial, religious and social persecution of massive numbers of people in our recent history, so who are we to judge so harshly?

I agree that some nations like for example Darfur where genocide takes place require much stronger stance to stop the mass killings, but I guess you don't care about Darfur as there is no money to be made there hey?

Anyone who tries to suggest that Iran needs to be attacked to overthrow a morally unjust government are just using it as an excuse for a hidden agenda. We talked about overthrowing Saddam like it made the Iraq war just in the end, but why are we not going into countries that are 1000 times worse if that is the real reason? Why are Darfur and Burma for example left untouched by us when the oppression there is far worse than that in Iran or Iraq? People who use this as an excuse make me sick.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

So because you put up a thread with captioned pictures in it and so did this newspaper they are copying you?: Your narcissism never ceases to amaze me.

Thank you!

it turns out I am not the only one to notice this.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

You the boss of replies now?
I'll reply to whomever I want

Iran can solve its own problems, they don't need USraeli style democracy, or publicity, or bombs
I think Clint put it quite well
star that Clint.

hey why not bring democracy to Israel that way Info, with bombs, betcha you would love that eh?

Pro Identified a typical form of disinfo
The OS people are not creative, they use the same worn out plays ad nauseum
to not see the humour in the OP, as well as the point, is to miss the entertainment value inherent in reading on a forum

edit on 1-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Nice find bro

You were right the first time, and you're right again. It's almost a daily occurence where they try to pull this garbage on us "sheeple". This is part of the reason I question everything, especially in the news.

The sad thing is that there are a lot of people who fall for this crap on a daily basis

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The timing of the post is apt, as news is stirring of Syria and WMD is starting to stir. Many of the msn are running with the story

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Your pic is priceless... theirs is beyond dumb. Who do they expect to believe that obvious mining activity is that easily played off as "secret nuke testing(?)", inside buildings?

Nobody tests nukes inside buildings, lol.

Whatever they are mining off to the left in your second pic covers the roads (grey stuff) all the way back to the ore crusher building (with conveyors at the plant and mine site).

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
its a picture of a pig farm.. the water is from the barn where they bathe their pigs for cleanliness. of course, it will have to be bombed cuz pork is pork and isrealis probably dont like pork unless its their pork (from congress) and they say its ok to have pork.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I got that he was being sarcastic. The message that he was saying in this thread is really clear. Which is that they used a similar propaganda technique that he made a thread about. Why is that so hard to understand?

edit on 1-6-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Professional.

I get ya. There's no confusion with what you were sarcastically implying and some left field egotism theory.

Some people just don't have much social comprehension and end up arguing/ picking fights to satisfy their own insecurity. It's like arguing with someone who never thinks they are maybe possibly wrong and have to see their perspective through.

Don't worry pro, we get what you were trying to say.

And to the point of your thread. yep it sure looks like they are slapping stupid annotations to a innocent picture and claiming wild speculations. sadly a lot of the sheeple will believe the nonsense fabricated for them to consume.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I wonder how many times the Daily Mail Pats themselves on the back,for fictitiously reporting,or actually reporting the same things others in the media,do daily ?

I wonder how many threads,on ATS,have shown the same regurgitated information without using their account name,in the thread title ?

This has to be a first.............
edit on 1-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

If anyone out there believes that "they" can get into a war with Iran using the same dumb tactics used to go to war with Arab nations, they'll have another thing coming. People have been seeding the internet with information about Iran as to create a barrier against ignorance. Sadly, the same barrier causes people like yourself to not see the ACTUAL suffering of the Iranian people.

It's weird to me, because people like you are opposed to war for your own selfish principles, while at the same time, those selfish characteristics cause you to be blind to the ACTUAL suffering of Iranians and in favor of an oppressive regime that is at the root of the suffering! Then your ignorance and blind sight decide it's time to defend the religion of choice of the oppressors - Islam - while you are completely ignorant about the ignorant culture it breeds! Then in your signature you style ignorance as the greatest evil...it's borderline insane.

So you do what you can to fulfill those selfish needs. The title of your OP is very telling of your self-centered ideology. Pulls a "the professional"...as if actual countries were never invaded, millions of human beings were never killed...due to doctored photographs. No. You were the one who created this stuff in the first place, right, mr knowitall?

The way to help the Iranian people is not to threaten to make war on them. The stronger an external threat there is the easier it is for a ruling party to stay in power. The Iranian people want to be rid of this horrid regime but when the people fear that a war of aggression could happen any day I think they would prefer the enemy they know to the invader.

And have you seen how well our liberation of Iraq and Afghanistan worked out? Not to great.

Also I love how in the picture they claim that the fact that one of the buildings is intact is proof of wrongdoing.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

DAILYMAIL pulls a 'The Professional'

They sure did! They completely fabricated information in an effort to push an agenda despite plenty of evidence to the contrary. At least they are on the right side of this issue.

I’m glad you called it “pulling a THE_PROFESSIONAL” because I would have violated T&C if I used that title!

If the evidence they provided turns out to be correct they will have successfully pulled a SEABAG!

Good find!

edit on 1-6-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Wait so now you're a satellite imagery analyst too?

Wow between the professional and bassplayer maybe we should just down ats entirely except for a set of blogs for each of them to make their unshakable proclamations from on high.

Honestly how do you know that's a picture of something innocent? Do you somehow have access to information that none of the rest of us have? If so I'm sure the US government would love your help with gaterhing intel.

Just because you WANT it to be an innocent building complex does not make it so. Further I submit that NOT A SINGLE PERSON ON THIS THREAD has access to enough information to say it's innocent or not, I include myself in this as well.

I mean fine lets call a spade a spade and point out that the government is once again saying photographs that civilians have no ability to verify in any way shape or form are indicative of a weapons program. BUt to boldly state that the buildings are of course totally innocuous is just as ignorant as the people who will see this photo and scream bomb them now.

Furthermore it's not just a theory that the OP is showing colossal hubris in entitling the thread as he did and saying what he said in his first post. The OP made a pretty bold faced claim that a world renowned newspaper took inspiration from a two bit thread he made on ATS and faked up a set of pictures with pretty captions.... All because he did a similar thing in a thread at some point before. That to me and a lot of other people basically screams ego too big to fit in a mack truck.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

While I agree that it is harder, it is good that it has actually made people critical of the media. I am giving an example that I was suspecting was going to happen shortly and it did happen as predicted.

Actually some people are critical of Iran and their Tehran Bob's playing the victim card on here

And i predicted people will still continue to buy arm chair internet "satellite photo analysts" propaganda.

Thank you very much,and carry on with ATS's very own Iranian revolutionary guard.
edit on 1-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
What is this?The Mad Hatters tea party?
ATS is getting more like a sit com than a place to discuss any cogent thoughts i think......
The mobile chemical and bio weapons labs were the cappers for me.....Colon Powell standing there telling us about mobile laboratories...jee whiz Colon yer a fragging lying idiot.
Can you imagine cooking up a batch of VX gas in a semi doing 60 mph across the desert? it still cracks me up.....
Now we get the same shpiel about Iran....and also Syria.....
Perhaps Iran is cruel to their people....ill give you that even, but why dont the Iranians change it then?
Did you expect that somebody else would come and free you?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
OP! I just love how you got this bang on!

Jeeze they're so precitable, they spoon feed us the same crap each time round, any one who really followes the news should know that they all have their own tendencies when it comes to propaganda. The only news channel "safe" to watch on my box is RT. Or I could watch BBC, ITN, Channel 4, or Sky. Although I do think Channel 4 are comendable in some if their efforts, heck, they even sent a crew to cover Alex Jones gatecrashing Bohemian Grove, Ruby Ridge and unreported world. BBCs Panarama is good, but only by corrupt BBC standards.

I need say no more about the word "Sky".

I know RT, has a Russian agenda, but they're bloody playing it honest!! Americas imperialism Is stepping on Russias toes. Russia took a back seat after WW2, and has co-operrated with the US a fair amount since. That being said, the missiles defence issue is America openly breaching that trust. Russia is backed in a corner... And nobody puts baby in a corner

This is a clear sign that America (or TPTB if they can be named differently) are going all out!

Its really going global now. Its the worlds worst kept secret. It may not seem like it right now, but seriously, if you take time to soak it in... The SHTF! The next 2 decades will be WORLD DEFINING!

I promise, if I'm wrong, you can debunk me in 15/20 years

And yaknow.. Iranian life might suck, but it sure has hell ent gonna get any better when we trapes over there.
What has history shown us??
It *would* be better over ther if the the US backed Saudis stopped selling agent groups, and hired terrorists with weopens. And it would help if the US and the UK stopped ising their propaganda intelligence corps over there.

Might be better if they stopped hacking governments computers to.

Its so blatant, no good sitting round waiting for the apocolypse, our destroyers are all round us.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Spot on mate

Will the sheeple fall for it again? Yep.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Thank you very much

reply to post by BASSPLYR

Your welcome as well. Thanks for all the support, I am glad that is cleared up.

To RogueTechie. First of all in satellite imagery there are certain limits with which you cannot resolve beyond? How do I know this? I have a degree in physics.

Secondly The resolution is too poor to make out what they are claiming.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

If the evidence they provided turns out to be correct they will have successfully pulled a SEABAG!

Just like the evidence of WMDs in Iraq?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Ha, I remember when you posted that thread. The elites are just so predictable eh? We know their game, we know how they operate, they are exposed. The emperor is naked.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join