It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DAILYMAIL pulls a 'The Professional'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
A few months ago I was telling about how easy it would be to fool the sheep about the Iran war in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted this picture:

Now lets look at this article posted shall we:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Well well look at what we have here...I really think they used my thread to make their own story on this situation.

Lets take a photo tour these numptys are advertising:

edit on 043030p://6America/ChicagoFri, 01 Jun 2012 04:54:47 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

edit on 053030p://6America/ChicagoFri, 01 Jun 2012 05:07:12 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Well, by the looks of the comments section in the DM, it doesn't look like many people are buying it. People feel they were fooled over Iraq and WMD and a lot more cynical when it comes to these things. People are gonna need a lot more evidence than a few shaky pictures. It would also be interesting, just for the sake of balance to see ariel shots of Israeli nuclear sites.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

What can I say.
It does not take much to fool people.
A good example is how we have no evidence of has been claimed about Syria yet people are willing to wave the war flag.
The people telling us this crap have lied to us many times about the exact same things.
People need to wake up, take control of THEIR governments and stop this crap before millions more innocent people die.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

While I agree that it is harder, it is good that it has actually made people critical of the media. I am giving an example that I was suspecting was going to happen shortly and it did happen as predicted.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by woodwardjnr

While I agree that it is harder, it is good that it has actually made people critical of the media. I am giving an example that I was suspecting was going to happen shortly and it did happen as predicted.

Yes you did a good job on that. Not many predictions on ATS come true. You should post your image in the comments section of the DM

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Youv'e been DM'ed The Proffessional!!

I have noticed many times that certain popular ATS threads get turned into Daily Mail stories a day or two later.
And I do not think its a coincidence.
So when the "collusion" add on for firefox came out,I was unsurprised to see the Daily mail trackers "see"and record ATS thread details,thus giving them free info on what is likely to be a popular story for their own site.

Try out collusion to see what I mean.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

If anyone out there believes that "they" can get into a war with Iran using the same dumb tactics used to go to war with Arab nations, they'll have another thing coming. People have been seeding the internet with information about Iran as to create a barrier against ignorance. Sadly, the same barrier causes people like yourself to not see the ACTUAL suffering of the Iranian people.

It's weird to me, because people like you are opposed to war for your own selfish principles, while at the same time, those selfish characteristics cause you to be blind to the ACTUAL suffering of Iranians and in favor of an oppressive regime that is at the root of the suffering! Then your ignorance and blind sight decide it's time to defend the religion of choice of the oppressors - Islam - while you are completely ignorant about the ignorant culture it breeds! Then in your signature you style ignorance as the greatest evil...it's borderline insane.

So you do what you can to fulfill those selfish needs. The title of your OP is very telling of your self-centered ideology. Pulls a "the professional"...as if actual countries were never invaded, millions of human beings were never killed...due to doctored photographs. No. You were the one who created this stuff in the first place, right, mr knowitall?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Oh yea, I used collusion before a lot of people knew about it on here hehe.

I tried posting the picture on daily mail...we will see what happens or if they edit it out or if they even let us post links on it. Ive seen a lot of comments on DM but never any links but we will see..

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Ramp up that MSM disinfo engine... go go.
edit on 1-6-2012 by R_Clark because: Grammar

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Sorry but they didn’t copy your thread, it would be nice to think that they would but they haven’t.

I can’t see why you would think that they have; it’s the daily mail reporting on the findings of a nuclear think tank, the only similarity is that both the article and your thread use annotated diagrams.

Am I missing something, perhaps if you gave us some more explanation I might understand why you think the daily mail may have “pulled” your thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am not saying they pulled my thread but they are pulling the same propaganda tricks.

Pulling in the sense of pulling out of a bag of hat tricks.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I am not saying they pulled my thread but they are pulling the same propaganda tricks.

Really....... because the title says differently

DAILYMAIL pulls a 'The Professional'

And then in you OP you have said this,

I really think they used my thread to make their own story on this situation.

Sorry but it is very clear form your OP that you are trying to claim that someone at the daily mail has used your thread to inspire their own article in some way. When I read the article then read your old thread I found that this really is not the case, now you are trying to backtrack on the claims you have made in your OP. They daily mail probably has never heard of you, let alone are basing their news stories around material and ideas stolen from your old threads.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

They may not have copied you, or they may have...

I have seen live TV completely copying ATS almost word for word, and calling it crazy conspiracies... Saw Anderson Cooper do it during the presidential primaries for the republicans.. Blew my mind, because I was reading it as he was quoting it, while pretending to be making up his own thoughts. It was crazy.

I liked your picture better. It's a perfect tool, to show people that they need to THINK.

I fell for the satellite images of Iraq before the 2003 invasion. I was duped.

OtherSideOfTheCoin made a good point as well...

edit on 6/1/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
It's obvious the real important liers are the poeple using this type of bs to commit mass murder
not the people pointing it out

only a low double digits would confuse the two

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

suffering Iranians?
I guess after the US destroyed their democratic government and replaced it with the shaw, then BP replaced the shaw with the mullahs, yeah.... there are suffering Iranians

funny, you blame the victim

the rest of your nonfactual hate filled post isn't even worth the time
edit on 1-6-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

If you do not know what you're talking about, then don't reply to me please.

I guess after the US destroyed their democratic government and replaced it with the shaw, then BP replaced the shaw with the mullahs, yeah.... there are suffering Iranians

That's not exactly how it went but thanks for trying to explain my own countries history to me.

funny, you blame the victim

This is ridiculous. I blame the Islamic regime for oppressing the Iranian people. You want to claim otherwise? Where are YOUR facts then? Are you Iranian? Do you know anyone Iranian? Do you live in Iran? Do you know people that live in Iran? The Islamic regime is not a victim...regular people are. And of those regular people the poorest of the poor are the victims.

the rest of your nonfactual hate filled post isn't even worth the time

Non-factual?
I bet you could create a program analyzing texts, put all of the OPs posts through it and you could find that I'm correct in what I state. One such thing you call non-factual, is the fact that the Islamic regime oppresses Iranians. It's a fact! It happens daily! But not to you, oh great and wise dan-the-knowitall.

Ignorant much?

edit:

I guess after the US destroyed their democratic government and replaced it with the shaw, then BP replaced the shaw with the mullahs

Tell me again about those "facts"...

edit on 1-6-2012 by InfoKartel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I really think they used my thread to make their own story on this situation.

When I said this it is not meant is as a claim. It is meant meant as a sarcastic comment not a claim dude

They daily mail probably has never heard of you, let alone are basing their news stories around material and ideas stolen from your old threads.

I am not backtracking man. My first thread that I posted was meant to show propaganda tricks. Now I say that the daily mail pulls a propaganda trick like my thread which I posted.

The quote where I say is 'I really think they used my thread" is meant as a sarcastic comment to highlight the brazenness of their ridiculous propaganda tricks in that it should give you a my goodness moment and you say: My goodness are they that desperate that they are now pulling the same propaganda tricks

They daily mail probably has never heard of you, let alone are basing their news stories around material and ideas stolen from your old threads.

Once again I know they have never heard of me. I am highlighting my original thread because I am showing their propaganda!! The link clearly says "How easy it is to convince people" Meaning I am demonstrating the media propaganda.

And now this thread is meant to show: See I told you they would pull the propaganda and they did.
edit on 123030p://6America/ChicagoFri, 01 Jun 2012 12:00:22 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Maybe it was YOU who coppied their tactics!!!! MUHAHAHAHAH!!! Too bad the dates dont match up though. But im still sticking with my origional thought.

Deny Ignorance!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

What are you talking about? I am showing that the propaganda that I was expecting them to pull happened and they are so desperate that they are using the same Iraq war tricks.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Didnt mean to offend PRO. Just heckling you a bit. I actually agree with what you posted and wouldnt put anything past any news agency to drive their agenda. And the sheep that lap it up are more than foolish in my book.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join