It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DAILYMAIL pulls a 'The Professional'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

Yes the only way to save them from this awful suffering is to bomb them and kill, main and traumatise them.....right....

I never claimed that nor have I ever argued for a war against Iran, my home country. However, a few of you posters seem to think that suddenly I control the war scheme, as if any of our opinions here really matter. Get over yourselves.

Maybe try talking to someone who is actually from Iran?

Like, in the mirror you mean?

I know a girl who is from there who would be imprisoned if she went back there as here in the UK she is a glamour model and they consider her to b e a criminal for her sexy photoshoots and for a autobiography that she wrote detailing a lot if her wild lifestyle.

Those Islamic retardo's can't handle independent women, so good on her. PS. my phone is tapped! So you're not talking to a person who is ignorant of the issue. In fact, I could tell you things that you could tell your Iranian friend and she wouldn't know those things!

So what's her opinion? She still is 100% against any war or military action, despite being a victim of the religious nature of the government whilst she lived there.

*sigh* so now I'm for a war on Iran? Where did you people go to school to learn how to read?

Remember our own nations were guilty of racial, religious and social persecution of massive numbers of people in our recent history, so who are we to judge so harshly?

Yes, who the hell are you to judge me to the degree that you are doing when you can't even properly read two sentences?

Anyone who tries to suggest that Iran needs to be attacked to overthrow a morally unjust government are just using it as an excuse for a hidden agenda.

Iran needn't be attacked for the morally BANKRUPT government to reorganize itself, it needs aware people, it needs a free flow of information, not sanctions that only hit the poor while the mullahs are playing richie rich.

We talked about overthrowing Saddam like it made the Iraq war just in the end, but why are we not going into countries that are 1000 times worse if that is the real reason? Why are Darfur and Burma for example left untouched by us when the oppression there is far worse than that in Iran or Iraq? People who use this as an excuse make me sick.

Simple. An ignorant population, dumb enough to only parrot their television sets.

Now go read what I posted again and see that it's not in favor of a war with Iran, rather, it shows the OP for what he is. I understand a limited intelligence brings with it limited understanding, but what you guys fail to understand is that a person can be against a war, but also against the regime who oppress people with their holy books and nonsense, against the regime who tries to keep the Iranians in the dark by limiting information.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

The way to help the Iranian people is not to threaten to make war on them.

The way to help them is by going to the streets and marching for the sanctions to be removed. But I don't see any of you doing that. Besides that, I never said I was in favor of a war against Iran...learn how to read.

The stronger an external threat there is the easier it is for a ruling party to stay in power. The Iranian people want to be rid of this horrid regime but when the people fear that a war of aggression could happen any day I think they would prefer the enemy they know to the invader.

Well yes, that's what I've been saying for years.

And have you seen how well our liberation of Iraq and Afghanistan worked out? Not to great.

Iran is not Iraq nor Afghanistan.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

At least someone else gets it!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I really think they used my thread to make their own story on this situation.

When I said this it is not meant is as a claim. It is meant meant as a sarcastic comment not a claim dude

They daily mail probably has never heard of you, let alone are basing their news stories around material and ideas stolen from your old threads.

I am not backtracking man. My first thread that I posted was meant to show propaganda tricks. Now I say that the daily mail pulls a propaganda trick like my thread which I posted.

The quote where I say is 'I really think they used my thread" is meant as a sarcastic comment to highlight the brazenness of their ridiculous propaganda tricks in that it should give you a my goodness moment and you say: My goodness are they that desperate that they are now pulling the same propaganda tricks

They daily mail probably has never heard of you, let alone are basing their news stories around material and ideas stolen from your old threads.

Once again I know they have never heard of me. I am highlighting my original thread because I am showing their propaganda!! The link clearly says "How easy it is to convince people" Meaning I am demonstrating the media propaganda.

And now this thread is meant to show: See I told you they would pull the propaganda and they did.
edit on 123030p://6America/ChicagoFri, 01 Jun 2012 12:00:22 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Nonsense, you totally thought they took your exact thread as inspiration for that article. You can pretend you didnt but your ego got away from you there i think.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Ahhh so it turns out I am not the only one to pick up on this, PRO, stop being so egotistical and just admit your ego got the better of you, I will respect you more for it.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
that was very nice op. I usually don't like your threads... and you seem to have people who dislike you on here. either they are jealous or too dense to get what you meant with your thread. either way it is sad.

Gj

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan
that was very nice op. I usually don't like your threads... and you seem to have people who dislike you on here. either they are jealous or too dense to get what you meant with your thread. either way it is sad.

Gj

Righhhttt, either we dislike him or we're too dense. It couldn't be that some of us understand more, right?

*SIGH*

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I get what you are saying "The Professional" that the tactics are to take something like a satellite image of some random buildings and just put a sticker and arrow and say they are terrorist buildings no matter what the building actually is. Kinda like this. I'll star you up because we really don't know what the buildings in the photos are.

edit on 2/6/12 by toochaos4u because: Added amusing photo

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

Originally posted by votan

Gj

Righhhttt, either we dislike him or we're too dense. It couldn't be that some of us understand more, right?

*SIGH*

I am just sitting here not knowing how to respond to this. You guys really think he is trying to make himself more important than he is by saying someone copied him when in reality they did not.

This has been done over and over and over again and THAT WAS HIS POINT hahaha what more is there to read into it.

HE even says and admits the repeated propaganda tricks.

Look the fact that you do not like him is apparent. its fine not to like someone really. I understand exactly what is going on.. unless i am wrong if i am enlighten me oh wise one.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Well well look at what we have here...I really think they used my thread to make their own story on this situation.

This comment reminded me of this card from the card game illuminati. Kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it?.

I am not surprised by this. It's been overdone many times in the past. Wasn't there a thread, that showed what looked like a construction of the Libyan capital with a few movie cameras beside it? I remember seeing that, but it just shows you the possible reasons why sites like ATS really exists, or why they allow it to exist.

They know we are watching them as they are watching us.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Ahhh, another internet shill. The OP means pulling his thread, by that his picture represents propaganda that is easily accepted by the masses. He's not saying daily mail is directly lifting his thread, he means that these people can post a few photographs of buildings and people actually believe they might be nuclear weapons.

I've seen your posts now, and my god, do they not contribute at all to any sort of critical thinking. Instead of trying to derail the thread, why don't you think about the thread and contribute ideas or thoughts about the actual subject itself? Such as the media making bs stories so the masses agree for war.

Not that it matters, but I think Israel will pull another false flag attack to lead the US into war. You don't have to take my word for it though, Israel has gotten some practice. Look up the USS liberty attack and the Lavon Affair.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

There are still more people who support my side than yours. So statistically you people are still the minority who did not get it. I am not going to admit to something I did not do.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Relax everyone i was saying it light heartedly in any case. I couldnt care less how big or small your ego is. I do get your point and understand the context in which you said it. I use smiley faces pretty sparingly and it was suppose to emphasize my point. I assumed you had a sense of humor and didnt realize you would get defensive about it. As far as i know i havent ever had any dialogue with you and certainly am not jealous or hating.

Sorry for the disruption back to the ego stroking
(another attempt at humour)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by votan

I am just sitting here not knowing how to respond to this.

Because, deep down, you know exactly what I'm saying.

You guys really think he is trying to make himself more important than he is by saying someone copied him when in reality they did not.

That's not even my main point. But it ties in superbly with my main point.

Know what my main point was? That behavior like the professional is exhibiting, comes from a self-centered perspective. This is, of course, because of the huge ego(not judging here). Due to the ego-issue, he is only seeing ONE side of the story and only sharing ONE side of the story with people(such as yourself), whom, suck it up like sugar water.

The joke he made(yes I understood the joke and yes I did laugh), carries only HALF a message, whilst believing it's the whole message...that's where I have issues. Why does it only carry half a message? To understand that you have to understand the following principle: "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

It's clear to see who the OP counts as enemy. (US)
So the enemy of his enemy, is his friend. (IR)

Now if you aren't lost yet, you should start figuring out that the above means that pieces of information are omitted or ignored, when those pieces of information show that the "friend" really is not the "friend" that one imagines. That's why I keep telling about torture and oppression in Iran, because through "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", the wrongdoings of the Islamic regime are ignored.

The hypocrisy of claiming you're in favor of freedom - then to speak in defense of an oppressive Islamic regime, should be apparent! Sadly, as you can see by the replies, this is not the case - as only half the story is being shared by folks like the OP.

Why does he only share half the story? Because he doesn't care about the other half. Why doesn't he care about the other half? Because of his self-centered perspective.

I hope you see now why I have issues with his huge ego.

Look the fact that you do not like him is apparent. its fine not to like someone really. I understand exactly what is going on.. unless i am wrong if i am enlighten me oh wise one.

Who said I don't like him? I don't know him personally, I can only go by what he posts. Anyways, hope you are enlightened after reading the above...and if not, shucks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join