It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord Jacob Rothschild confronted about NWO by We Are Change

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Also, just an observation, but why is it that almost every single one of these people seem to be horrendously ugly?

He does look like he's at least 3 years older than death itself

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeNF

Your ignorant. Ever hear of Andrew Jackson? Look him up and how he put the united states into a depression because of his views and actions against banks and bankers. Ever hear of Thomas Jefferson? First NON federalist president. Know what a federalist is? Someone who is for big banks, cities, industry, money, and big government. The Feds, Washington, Hamilton, Adams etc. said Jefferson would destroy the country. That's early presidents, I shouldn't have to name anymore, do your own research before such false claims.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Wow, he actually seemed like a nice old gent going to considerable lengths to be polite to this pushy camera crew.

I've read about the theory involving this family and the shear amount can't help but lean the reader towards believing the plots to some degree.

However, this video only serves to make me sympathetic towards this Rothschild at least.

Makes me realise how easily i've formed an opinion about this family without having heard from any of them, let alone met one.

This vid is a huge fail in terms of its intent

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
^ McGinty said it best ^

That guy is so old why in the world would he care about the NWO and what happens in 20 years time when he is already extremely wealthy and will be dead by then. If he was so powerful he wouldn't allow for these idiots to bombard him with accusations.
edit on 2-6-2012 by Recloose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Recloose

He's so powerful, he doesn't give a damn if they bother him or not.
I'm still wondering why they didn't ask any of the relevant questions.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

. Maybe because it is just his businesses . If you dont play hardball in todays worje you lose . There's plenty of sharks out there . But Jabob De Rothschild is a philanthropist in fis spare time. He isnt Mayer Amshell or his grandmother .

He donates to the National Trust, Makes sure the fools dont lose the money . Etc .

Isnt it more interesting that the devils face is part of the package , on the Rothshild donated house ? Its partly why I say , names and faces . Even through old age a person cannot ever hide these 2 things . A picture tells a thousand words. In a name and a face there is so much to read . His life is free of worry and debt to humanity , its not his bag . Others there are though in this world , who'll bear burdens after death for their seriousness , on their name and face with it ..

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recloose
^ McGinty said it best ^

That guy is so old why in the world would he care about the NWO and what happens in 20 years time when he is already extremely wealthy and will be dead by then. If he was so powerful he wouldn't allow for these idiots to bombard him with accusations.
edit on 2-6-2012 by Recloose because: (no reason given)

You bring up an interesting question regarding the NWO.

The commitment to controlling mankind goes beyond the notion of greed, it is almost a non human force- just think about the sheer level of commitment.

The Rothschilds have held onto their incredible wealth and influence for generations, why would you serve an agenda if it won't be fulfilled in this lifetime?

I can't answer that but you cannot deny the agenda, and the level of commitment required to keep it going IMO, goes beyond the capability of humans.

I found this video interesting because he swivels around at the mention of the NWO- it really perked his interest, good video OP

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recloose
That guy is so old why in the world would he care about the NWO and what happens in 20 years time when he is already extremely wealthy and will be dead by then.

Stupid question.

Ever consider that it's family loyalty? That's like saying to an old person "So you're leaving all your investments and assets to your children in your will? Why do you care about them when you won't even be here?"

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This Rothchild, was telling you the truth when he said no - no, so you got something wrong there. I dont know what it was that was not accurate but - the fact is it was not accurate and he was telling the truth. maybe there is another layer to this thing.
his facial expressions and body language was un postured so it was natural. and he wanted to talk to you - he was not affraid of you. he just didn't want to get into an argument.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Regardless...These people are snakes plain and simple...They are all connected....With strings attached...

Why do you...keep typing... and pausing?...It makes you seem like a government shill....pretending to be...a RP supporter...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

There both on the same side. I'm not sure if you believe the story of Bin Laden's death. I don't because I beleive nothing my gov. tells me. And no one should. People should question everything. Which dosent happen anymore. That's why you have all these brain dead obama supporters. More fluoride, more mercury!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

* Pay off any mortgage you have with a bank. get a private mortgage through your Lawyer if absolutely necessary to have a mortgage.

According to this website, it has already been paid. You can pay it again, if you want to..

yourstrawman.com...

Also remember the old saying: "Don't borrower or lender be".

Lawyers work for the system, and want to keep people believing they must have a driver's license to travel in automobile, that they must register their car, their children, and so on. And that YOU are your 'strawman' or 'person' (the one who only exists on paper, and who has the SIN or SSN attached to it, and who has ALMOST your name, but in capitals, and last name first)..

Don't ever give lawyers any money, don't have anything to do with lawyers. Another side effect of using a lawyer is that you are effectively saying you are not an adult, because you can't represent yourself yet, so you admit to being a child in the front of the law - and a child's consent doesn't matter, and so on. Don't ever support lawyers, they are the worst scum on the planet, right after bankers.

* Purchase goods from your country, or countries which have a similar standard of living. Not China unless you live in China.

I am curious to know why do you advise this? The 'turn the money into gold' is sort of solid financial advice of course, but why not China? Ah, you are thinking about the "economy", right? Do you know the true nature of money, and how the so-called "economy" really works?

It's sad to see this kind of 'half-aware' intelligence, but without the necessary, solid foundation of the background
information that would be really needed before giving such advise..I mean, it raises one's hopes of course, but at the same time makes them sink again, because even if people who are so wise to know about inflation and the value of gold versus the fiat money that is in use today, can't know about mortgages and the true nature of money - if even these brighter individuals are clueless and completely oblivious when it comes to 'person' and 'law' vs. 'legal system'.. what hope is there for the most people?

Most people are not as intelligent as the adviser I am replying to..

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Why do you...keep typing... and pausing?...It makes you seem like a government shill....pretending to be...a RP supporter...

Pausing while typing is natural - only a robot can type continuously, at least if it's a long message. Pauses are needed for coherence of thought - to arrange things into sentence. To choose what's the best way to put something into words. And so on.

What you are talking about is not pausing, it's "using many dots inbetween half-sentences", or something like that. Makes a post seem very amateurish and just thoughtless mindflow.

But it's not pausing. You can't know when someone pauses between his or her typing - I might have paused more when typing this than you have, but you would have no way of knowing that. Three (or more) dots do not equal a pause in typing - they equal three (or more) dots between words or sentences.

So what you really should have said is: "Why do you keep adding dots between your half-finished sentences?"

I agree with you otherwise - I think it's childish, bad grammar, confusing, unclear non-communication. Three dots might be a writing device, if used properly in appropriate places and times. But such over-usage, as if the writer has not even heard of 'grammar', is just tedious and messy. It's like instead of eating with a knife and a fork, you put your face against the plate and make funny sounds and then toss the food all over the place, hoping that some of it might enter your mouth.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join