It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord Jacob Rothschild confronted about NWO by We Are Change

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This was posted in another thread, but I thought it warranted a thread of it's own. Lord Jacob Rothschild was confronted about the New World Order by We Are Change.

I just found it was odd that around 1:20, when Luke mentions the NWO, how he just turns around and seems to engage much more in the conversation. Whatever, take all of this stuff and what he says with a grain of salt.
edit on 1-6-2012 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Nice! We need more of this confrontation caught on video. Thats epic

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

We are change nada..(Aka) We are change nothing....Obama said plenty of times about change.....Nada...Nothing...Where is the change is he going to change his views all of a sudden for votes?....Yes...This dude is a clown....

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

We are change nada..(Aka) We are change nothing....Obama said plenty of times about change.....Nada...Nothing...Where is the change is he going to change his views all of a sudden for votes?....Yes...This dude is a clown....

Ok... That mini rant made absolutely zero sense. This thread is about the above video, not Obama, or the name of the group, or the guy's integrity. Don't detract from the thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
please no hard questions. lmfao

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Why would they be supprised that their luck is hated? Wouldnt you think as a rich person you might feel you should be giving back somehow... if just not to keep the poor from banging on your door?

Those who are caught in gold plated prisons are not the masterminds. They will be found on the grass, and in the sun living just like you.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Ok... That mini rant made absolutely zero sense. This thread is about the above video, not Obama, or the name of the group, or the guy's integrity. Don't detract from the thread.

Whoa, wait ghost rider...What makes you think Obama isn't connected?

He has to be....Should I of said Rockefeller?....
edit on 1-6-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

Technically you are denying your own thread, you have Obama and Rothschild in the same thread what should I conclude? Remember Obama is all about change...Is he not? Yeah that's what I thought...Clown

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Leave the man alone

He is out for the night and still he is harassed!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
He did seem to perk up at the mention of the NWO. Also seemed a bit stunned.
Regardless, what do you say when a conspiracy type comes up spouting off about robber baron banksters committing atrocities against society and leveling accusations? They didn't really ask any questions, so a blank stare seems appropriate. Making wild claims then asking for an opinion seems pretty fruitless.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

I never said anything about Obama. Where are you getting that from?

reply to post by MeesterB

I agree he did seem pretty outlandish and out there. That said, I thought it was worth posting based on his reaction when NWO was mentioned.
edit on 1-6-2012 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Dude Obamas moto is all about CHANGE...What can't you understand?! Should I be more specific that he isn't a puppet for the Rothchilds?

I seriously hope you catch the drift....

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Obama has nothing to do with this. We Are Change is an independent news place not associated with Obama.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

No doubt, thanks for posting

It seems rare to get a somewhat candid glimpse at the elite.
Which is sort of insane considering how much they control, and it contributes to the notion that they are crooked roaches in people suits.

Edit: now that I think about it, seeing video of them talking up close doesn't do much to dispel that notion....
edit on 6/1/2012 by MeesterB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

Actually it does make sense. The change mantra came from the left wing and obama ran with it, using it to turn people away from the "neocons"
Now that it has been exposed that obama is no different, this whole movement is being questioned and for good reason.
The first time i listened to wearechange, i thought they were doing good things but after more observation, they are just controlled opposition.
The same idiots are the roots of the "Occupy" movement

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

Like I said, We Are Change has nothing to do with Obama, they're not even associated with him and as far as I know, don't support him.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

No, he is playing a role....Pretending....I'm your puppet...Pull the little strings and I''ll sing you a song...I'm your puppet...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
reply to post by HamrHeed

Like I said, We Are Change has nothing to do with Obama, they're not even associated with him and as far as I know, don't support him.

If you say so...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Reply to post by KonquestAbySS

All presidents have been puppets to the bankers. I think it is very evident in the wars that were fought. Start with the revolutionary war and go from there.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
These guys confront a lot of elite scum. Great job! Deny the New World Order.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeNF
Reply to post by KonquestAbySS

All presidents have been puppets to the bankers. I think it is very evident in the wars that were fought. Start with the revolutionary war and go from there.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Duh, I am making a point.....Revolutionary since 1492....Get it?

I am going for Ron Paul because it seems like he wants to do the right thing yet the MSM says otherwise...I go for the Underdog....Just like how I pick my horses....

I like those long-shots....They pay more when you pay less....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join