It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lord Jacob Rothschild confronted about NWO by We Are Change

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I think he looks like he finds it all very, very amusing.
I think he went into that hotel and did this:

for a little while.

This is not an effective protest.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

ya a real question would have been nice, not an interrogation. But nevertheless, I don't think anyone can expect these guys (world elite) to say anything being confronted by a couple of chaps on the street with a camera. Good stuff tho...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

What is there to protest ? Any real reason to lobby him ?

If he is connected w Tsipi Livni or Mark Regev ?

Not an effective post ie explain...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Yes, quite. Anyone so deeply mired in the banking cartel can be questioned.
I mean, they made most of their money investing in government debt.
And now, RIT is to take a 37% share of RFS.
I think that's probably a much better place to start.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

Then in your view there is no world order save the banking cartel ? Governments, at least some , invested in banking's debts . And the bailout money has been returned for the most part . My view is that it is not only business or government or growth combined but it is people who make up the world / their names and faces .
Do people have secrets ? They bear burdens such as professional lies .
Does this man have secrets ? REal issue ones of todays world?
The answer is no , he does not See again you can trust his face .
He si a businessman , from a family of 'moneymen' , some of them tighter than others .
He is english as much as Jewish .
In todays world he is not, as far as seen, at fault . Some people keep their reserves to stop the worser things from happening .

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I seem to remember a great car industry in Britain, then poor relations with out of touch management, and ott unions came to crisis point, with rubbish cars being built on a shoestring public money=bailouts, a similar story in the US, both the value of which, compared to the public banking bailouts of the present debacle, was tea money, and the banking bailouts was to address stolen money, nothing more and nothing less. It is a trick, banks cannot be allowed to fail et al, but everyone else can, et al.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Why is it, exactly, that I "can trust his face"?

Show me a banker, and I will show you someone whose face I don't trust.

Why they didn't ask him about BCCI, RFS, Blackstone, Corexit - I just don't know.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Man, the guys an idiot. He was about to say something. He should have let him speak, instead of continuing with accusations. Curious to know what he was going to say.

Interesting to know you can just walk up to the guy.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
He did seem to perk up at the mention of the NWO. Also seemed a bit stunned.
Regardless, what do you say when a conspiracy type comes up spouting off about robber baron banksters committing atrocities against society and leveling accusations? They didn't really ask any questions, so a blank stare seems appropriate. Making wild claims then asking for an opinion seems pretty fruitless.

Yeah I agree, maybe if we had some less accusations and more intelligent questioning, he could provide some information and insight. He was definitely willing to talk. He stopped to listen and turned around.

But I do give some credit to these people for even thinking of something like this and being able to track the guy down, which is pretty amazing and ballsy.

We did get some information - His cousin attended the Bilderberg meeting, and he recognizes what it is. He also said that it was "an exaggeration" to the Rothschilds taking over Europe, and establishing the Federal Reserve. He did not say "we had nothing to do with it". ...Which is probably correct. Everybody wants to find one villain responsible for everything, but (IMO) world affairs are not governed by one family or that small of a group.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

You're forgetting one tiny detail here.
I never ever said that I "love" Obama.
We're both going off-topic here.
Let's keep the focus on the Rothschilds.

And you're forgetting something else when did I say I "hate" Obama"?

No we are on topic.

Rothschilds is connected to Obama...Therefore this is much on topic...

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
It surprising that he actually stopped to talk to them. They completely botched a good chance for an interview, though. Like back off a little and maybe you'll get a more "enthusiastic" response.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

What's with the rise of these kind of posts?

ATS Is dumbing down. Change = obama involvement.

wtf?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I thought this was an awesome confrontation. Rothschild was left totally speechless and didn't even know what to say when told of the awakening. He knows he is powerless to stop it. They are few, we are many.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Just because someone has the word "Change" in the name of their organization does not automatically tie them to the Obama administration. The OP has NOTHING to do with Obama. I'm sorry I just had to post this. Its annoying to watch someone not understand or blatantly ignore something just to get a completely off topic point across.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Folks, you ain't going to win unless you do a few things below, and probably a few things I've overlooked.

* Pay off any mortgage you have with a bank. get a private mortgage through your Lawyer if absolutely necessary to have a mortgage.

* Pull all your money, savings, etc out of banks and insurance companies.

* Put your money into gold, silver, food, fuel, and other commodities that you can later use or sell, do not keep it in any more cash than you will need for 3 months. If the cash money is reduced in value, as has happened in countries like Germany and Argentina, you will be holding monopoly money.

* Purchase goods from your country, or countries which have a similar standard of living. Not China unless you live in China.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

Came from the left wing? Do you know one famous person that used change to help him get elected besides Obama? Hitler. Just like the OP said, this has nothing to do with Obama. This video is about seeing a Satanical member of a family that has funded almost every war on both sides for hundreds of years.

They control YOU and you can't do anything about it.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I like how he thinks maybe his cousin went to bilderberg. And his silence is telling, he wants to smooth over these rabble rousers but he can't.

As for his lack of security, it is not uncommon. These people don't want to draw attention to themselves by having an entourage of guards around them. They think they are invincible, why else meet in America to plan American politics?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by mossme89

We are change nada..(Aka) We are change nothing....Obama said plenty of times about change.....Nada...Nothing...Where is the change is he going to change his views all of a sudden for votes?....Yes...This dude is a clown....

WTF are you talking about Obama for?
My god, narrow minded much?

Did you even watch the video, or did you just post to display your idiotic hushed-racism?
edit on 2-6-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kang69
reply to post by HamrHeed

Came from the left wing? Do you know one famous person that used change to help him get elected besides Obama? Hitler. Just like the OP said, this has nothing to do with Obama. This video is about seeing a Satanical member of a family that has funded almost every war on both sides for hundreds of years.

They control YOU and you can't do anything about it.

The government who is supposed to serve the people can go in and shoot Osama Bin Laden in the head in front of his family, kill his sons, and throw his body in the ocean before anyone gets wind of the event...

Yet this terrorist is free to walk our streets? Who is responsible for more death and suffering?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
lol he spun around so fast as soon as this guy mentioned New World Order. That seemed to shock him.

Also, just an observation, but why is it that almost every single one of these people seem to be horrendously ugly?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join