It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The latest "Drake" on Freedom Reigns...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I just thought I'd share the link to this guy's latest long-winded dialogue. That is, if you have patience made of refined steel, and about 180 minutes of time to waste.

Drake 05/30/2012

I'm listening to it now, because it was dinner time, and listening to old men talk around in circles makes my food digest easier. But seriously, I guess I will attempt to listen to it and if anyone cares at all, maybe we can talk about it here.

So far he's talked about the banks owing a huge ton of money to "collateral accounts", whatever that is... using silver (?) after the economy collapses, and he's even mentioned NESARA... which I'm sure most of you who are aware of that word are quite wary of.

But most of all, he says all of these "arrests" are so close to happening, that he can "taste it".
Oh, boy... I just got an image of Slingblade...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Starred for your comments about time to waste and old men talking in circles, thanks for the laugh. I've been following this and the Tolec Andromeda Council 'revelations' and it sure is good as fantasy fodder. Still waiting on ANYthing either of them say to be shown to be true or occur.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

LOL

I find the Tolec crap to be 100x more unbelievable. I mean, the crap those guys spew, sounds like a very bad sci-fi story, and I can't even imagine how or why... well, I don't even have the words. Not really. But where do they get that crap from, and how can they talk about it, as if it were reality????? Aliens fighting each other? Are they microscopic aliens, then? Or maybe all of these wars are taking place in Fragile Rock? I guess I should get a dog and search for holes in the wall, and listen for the music...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It's Fraggle Rock.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetstuff

Ha! You're right, my mistake. Fraggle Rock... ah, memories.
Jim Henson had a thing for fake muppet dogs...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The main point to keep in mind about the Drake story, from my perspective, is that it casts the majority of human beings as passive victims. Ben Fulford and Drake's story implies that the initial cabal took power because we are supposedly passive victims who have no control over our own lives, and that further, whichever new cabal is going to take over from them, even though it will be supposedly for our good, is still doing so on the basis of us being powerless victims.

It's all very monarchical. One way or the other, the majority of the population are depicted as hapless, helpless little peons who have to wait on either the dark cabal to do things, or our supposedly all powerful benefactors from the "Light."

Either way, however, the central element remains the same. Someone else makes decisions for us, and we have no choice. That isn't the definition of freedom, where I come from.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
Either way, however, the central element remains the same. Someone else makes decisions for us, and we have no choice. That isn't the definition of freedom, where I come from.

I tend to agree with you, here. But honestly, my entire life has been this way, so it's no surprise.

new topics

top topics

join