It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
For my large batch, I use 4 cups of water to 12 tablespoons of lecithin and 2 cups of water to 4 tablespoons of AA. Maybe I did my math wrong, lol, I thought it was correct and it works wonders.

I heat the lecithin and water in mason jars that are set in boiling water, I try to go for 113*F and cool it down to 85*F before blending the lecithin on its own and then blending with the AA. This creates a ton of foam, I just leave the foam in the blender and try not to pour any out into the jars.

After this, I let the jars sit in the refrigerator over night and the following morning get them in the USC for about 32 minutes.

This is how I've made it for a while now and it works great, I still love this stuff, even for my dogs.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
not as good as a raw lemon

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

RedCairo

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Actually the correct recipe is 1/2 cup water with 1 Tablespoon of water.

She meant 1 Tbsp ascorbic acid.

Haha - Thanks for the correction on that. (self inflicted face palm)

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I had to make an account just to personally thank you Dominicus for creating this thread. I found this 4 months ago, and before I use to get sick a lot because of being around sick family members. I give some to my family and they love it. I haven't gotten sick, and I'm happy since I train at the gym 5x a week so this is great. I won't lose any potential muscle from sickness.

edit on 12-9-2013 by DeniesEGO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hi there,
After reading every page of this thread and a lot of things about Lipsomal Vit C i decided to give it a try.
Before ordering the ingredients i chose to go with Lypo-Spheric Vit C from LivOn and so far, i must say that i'm pretty disapointed with the results.
I took 5 to 7 grams/packets for a few days and didn't experienced any kind of "energy" or "good-mood" feeling. I'm not such a healty guy so obviously these would have been perfect areas of effect for the Lipo C; yet it didn't happen.

So i'd like to know if there was people here wich did not feel these things from the sodium ascorbate from Lypo-Spheric, but might have after switching to ascorbic acid and making their own liposomal vit c.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Ecchinea
Hi there,
After reading every page of this thread and a lot of things about Lipsomal Vit C i decided to give it a try.
Before ordering the ingredients i chose to go with Lypo-Spheric Vit C from LivOn and so far, i must say that i'm pretty disapointed with the results.
I took 5 to 7 grams/packets for a few days and didn't experienced any kind of "energy" or "good-mood" feeling. I'm not such a healty guy so obviously these would have been perfect areas of effect for the Lipo C; yet it didn't happen.

So i'd like to know if there was people here wich did not feel these things from the sodium ascorbate from Lypo-Spheric, but might have after switching to ascorbic acid and making their own liposomal vit c.

Thanks

Is that 5-7 packets per days or total?

I tried the Livon Labs packets when I had to travel and couldn't pack my mason jar in my suitcase

I felt and experienced nothing from them. But only took 1 a day. They were the most disgusting tasting things I've ever tried.

I don't think they are nearly as powerful as the Lipo C.

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hi folks, I'm back....

My Blood Glucose panic is more or less over....

My most recent HbA1C blood test ( a month ago) was almost normal at 7.2 Mmol/L (metric) or 179Mg/dL (US)....

forums.digitalspy.co.uk...

I was ecstatic, my doctor was impressed....(keep doing what you are doing...)

Even the daily pin pricks (which measure differently) are showing even lower levels....

It remains to be seen what the next HbA1C will be in November/December....it's a three time/year measurement as Red Blood Cells have a life span of four months and we can see the results of the blood sugars over that time....

I want to get it down to about 5-6 Mmol/L....

Results:

Feeling much more calmness, stability, centred, equanimity....

Psoriasis....
The skin on my arms looks really healthy....

The rest of the body skin is healing but a bit slower....

(It turns out that I have a sensitivity (allergic) reaction to the heated air coming off electronics which causes the psoriasis....

In particular, my iPad is the current culprit....I had a Lifeproof water/dust proof case on it but had installed one of the silicone seals improperly and had a resulting flare-up of the psoriasis....)

Lifeproof sent me new cases for the iPhone and iPad free...!

These things are tricky to install which is understandable given their ability to withstand all kinds of environments....

So...in the past few days I have reinstalled it numerous times getting it right....I hope I've done it right because the itching is driving me to distraction....and it affects my brain function as well

So, another week and the psoriasis symptoms should subside....(if I've installed the case correctly this time....)

This psoriasis is masking the positive results of the Lip-C....I have had some glimpses of the positive results and they are very heartening....

I'm going to do this post in instalments so as not to wear you all out with too much text in one place....

End of Part One....

Tarasco
edit on 9/23/2013 by Tarasco because: Small bit of editing....

edit on 9/23/2013 by Tarasco because: OCD edit

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Part Two....

....I have been taking Liposomal-Glutathione for about a month/six weeks now....

160 mg twice daily (and 160mg twice daily of the Liposomal-C, as well...)

I have Hepatitis C and my liver enzymes are quite high (but doc says that's okay as long as they are stable high)....

In my mind I feel it's not okay and want to get them down....maybe just because I want to have a bottle of wine on my birthday at the beginning of October without killing myself....

So enter Lip-Glutathione...

I plan to blood test the liver enzyme levels in a week or so to see if I can have that drink....it will be the first blood test with Lip-Glutathione....

By the way, the Lip-Glutathione tastes okay....at first the 'organic' smell/taste was off putting but now I'm fine with it....
/
I see no external results from it so am really interested to see the results of the blood test....

End of Part Two

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I`ve been taking it for over a week and I honestly don't feel any different.
Is this to be taken every day or only when you`re feeling under the weather ?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Just thought I would pop in and say that I just passed my one year mark of taking Lipo Vit C and feel great. After getting the flu and bronchitis every year for at least the last 10 years, I have now experienced 12 months of perfect health. Not a single cough or sniffle.

After enduring the last 12 months of significant stress caring for my mother. I coped really well. My aches and pains, the restless sleepless nights, the uptight feelings, irritability and more are GONE and have been gone for a year.

Those who take this for an immediate result are overlooking the long term benefit to your overall DAILY health.

\

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Thanks dominicus, the stuff works as described, it's a keeper. I used the second recipe here with baking soda. I warmed the 2 oz of distilled water for the baking soda to get it to dissolve quicker. The vitamin C was pure crystal AA. I left the soy lecithin (GMO free from NOW) overnight in the fridge to soak in water, after blending it first for couple minutes, then blended it again right before pouring in the mixed Vit-C & baking soda, then blended it all together for 1 minute. Only then I did the 30 minute of ultrasonic treatment, stirring it every 3 minutes (the uc unit goes off after 3 minutes and needs to be restarted). The final slightly warm liquid was very milky and uniform and remained that way, unchanged throughout the usage of several days.

Besides the energy and alertness described by others, there is another effect not mentioned. Couple days before the experiment I was moving some furniture in my kids' rooms and managed to smash my shin on a metal bed frame, it made a big bloody mess which scabbed by the time I stated my LipoC experiments. Since my wounds heal very slowly, I expected this one to linger on for weeks. Couple days after my first batch, I noticed when I woke up that the scab was gone, just pinkish new skin left behind. Did anyone else notice the improved wound healing effect?
edit on 8-10-2013 by nightlight7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Vitamin C degrades above 70 degree Celsius, not Fahrenheit (note that human body has is ~98 F which would destroy it if it degrades at 70F).

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

nightlight7

Vitamin C degrades above 70 degree Celsius, not Fahrenheit (note that human body has is ~98 F which would destroy it if it degrades at 70F).

Okay, so that was really confusing. What is your source?

Vitamin C degrades above 70 C (which is 158 F).

The human body is not minus 98F....

ugh...

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I heard 115 F and 150 F for ascorbic's inactivation, and was never able to find a source I felt confirmed it solidly either way. The former makes the Lipo-C process far more complicated since I carefully control and measure the temp as a result -- I want it to be 90-110 to open the lipospheres, but I don't want to inactivate the C. If it turns out it really is 158 F for inactivation, that would be awesome to have a hard source on. Then I really wouldn't need to worry about the details so much and I could just nuke it and move on!
edit on 9-10-2013 by RedCairo because: typo

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Julie Washington

Originally posted by Julie Washington
reply to post by kaylaluv

Vitamin C can tolerate a low heat to 120 F safely for a short period of time. There is some degradiation even at room temperature.

The far larger damage to Vitamin C comes from oxygen.

Source

LAUXABEL - read the linked PDF file.

It's a complicated answer. The PDF file is a study on the degradation of vitamin c to air and heat and the affects over periods of time.

Exposure to air is the worse.

When you read the report you'll see that there is little lost up to 130 degrees if only held at that temp for less than 60 minutes. There is also very little lost when refrigerated.

It's about understanding that the combination of air and temperature and time causes the loss of vitamin c.

The result also indicated that while a significant reduction in ascorbic acid contents was noticed within 60 minutes of exposure in tablet and grape juice no such significant change was observed in the laboratory grade until 120 minutes. However, rapid loss of the vitamin was noticed at 180 minutes of exposure.

Here is the link to the study about heat on Vitamin C.

Source
edit on 9-10-2013 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Julie.
Do you know if this is beneficial to types of cancer.....skin, tumour ?
I've read up on it a bit but no very much.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Yes, it is very beneficial to many types of cancer.

Have you read my Vitamin C thread?

Topical Vitamin C Stops Basal Cell Carcinoma
Source

Do you have a more specific skin cancer in mind?
edit on 9-10-2013 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Julie Washington

nightlight7

Okay, so that was really confusing. What is your source?

Just google that statement, see any at the top.

Vitamin C degrades above 70 C (which is 158 F).

The human body is not minus 98F....
ugh...

The suffix of 98F was tilde symbol "~" (meaning approximately), not a minus "-".
edit on 10-10-2013 by nightlight7 because: typo

edit on 10-10-2013 by nightlight7 because: link fix

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Julie Washington
Here is the link to the study about heat on Vitamin C.

Thanks for that. I think I was being very over-cautious about temp, given that, which is good news. It'll be easier to make without less obsessing on that detail!

edit on 10-10-2013 by RedCairo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

What I found most interesting in the study is that oxygen degrades Vitamin quicker than anything. Oxygen is worse that heat.

So keep your Vitamin C in the Fridge sealed tight!
edit on 10-10-2013 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join