It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compiled List of People-Eating-People Events

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Dead Baby Pills.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

I found a warning from NJ about rabies

NJ rabies warning

But I am inclined to say that the incident in NJ was more than likely just a mentally unstable person, as reported by the media- he apparently had several stints of mental illness.

When I searched for "rabies+outbreak+florida" I got this result (I DON'T know why):

Man shot in NYC linked to diet supplement company

He was meeting with five other men in the lobby, when one of them stood up and shot him five times. The shooter, Gary Zalevsky, then killed himself.

The New York Times reports ( nyti.ms... ) that Weiss was an officer at FWM Laboratories, a company once ordered by Florida's attorney general to return $34 million it had billed people for unwanted health supplements.

Brian Weiss, Man Shot And Killed By Gary Zalevsky Near JFK Airport, Linked To FWM Laboratories

Okay, completely off topic, but odd- considering FWM has several lawsuits against it, thousand of outraged customers, some of who reported it made them sick or were allergic. And this is a lab creating pills. And it is in Florida. And the guy who ran it was shot and killed execution style, and then the guy who killed him killed himself.

Probably nothing, but google gave it to me when I searched for rabies- and I don't know- I think in the end Google knows more than us.

Besides if they were just dealing with dietary supplements, would it warrant an execution style murder? I don't know, seems unrelated, but for some reason it's sticking with me.

Killer may have been Russian Mafia
Jewish 'Russian Mafia' Businessman shot five times in the head and killer turns gun on himself

alright.. back to the rabies theory
edit on 31-5-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Police Kill Dog That Attacked Pregnant Alberta Woman

Monitoring this..

The dog was removed from the house and then placed under quarantine at a kennel in a rural area of Strathcona County.

RCMP were alerted Tuesday morning that the dog had escaped.

"The motorist was actually fearful to get out of their vehicle," Henry said. Officers had to shoot and kill the dog because it tried attacking them. Henry says tests are now underway to determine if an underlying condition caused the dog to become so aggressive.

Maybe nothing, worth monitoring for effects on victim.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Although it's a bit difficult to reply considering ATS guidelines against gore and such material, I think you can pretty much include South Africa.

We have a widespread African (and some other people too) belief in "muti".
Muti is medicine, usually made from plant or animal parts, and most of our traditional African healers are herbalists and shamans.

However, a few practice harvesting, consuming and trading in human body parts.
"Muti murders" occur fairly often, and are particularly gruesome, because the victim is usually alive when organs and body parts are harvested.
In normal sacrifice an animal is used, and its bellowing attract the ancestors.
The same is true when humans are butchered for muti.

Prosecutions are few, and in some areas the black magicians are so feared that even the police are slow to make arrests.
I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that anything is available for enough money.

Sometimes the issue is conflated or confused with psychotic killers, but evidence shows that human parts are used in muti, and consumed.
Clearly even nominal Christians and Western people may be involved.
Here's a case from our Special Assignment program:

This 2005 Australian documentary on Muti speaks to SA police and shamans on "muti murders", although they are not trusted or rich enough to get human muti, and conservatively talk about 300 murders a year:

Luckily we have not yet reached the shocking state of other African countries, like Tanzania, where the body parts of albinos are "harvested" from living people (especially children), and even their graves are robbed for "medicines".

edit on 31-5-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Apparently, in Miami 3-5 months ago there was a "distemper" outbreak in animals

Wild bear bites dog walker in butt

Miami-Dade shelter reopens for dog adoptions following distemper outbreak

18 dogs euthanized after distemper outbreak in Miami-Dade animal shelter

So that's two states (Florida, New Jersey) with either warning/events dealing with rabies/distemper

______________________________________________________________________________________

Make that three, Maryland follows suit

Rabid cat scratches 5 in Port Deposit
edit on 31-5-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: added links

... And now four, Illinois

Dog's bad reaction to rabies vaccine worries owner

Aurora police warn residents after man bitten by coyote

Rabies confirmed in Ozarks

... And five, California

10 bats test positive for rabies in Moorpark

Mountain lion killed in downtown Santa Monica

Possibly Vegas...

Dog bite brings urgency to study of animal ban on Las Vegas Strip

Massachusetts, yes

Mass. rabies patient likely caught disease from bat bite

I'm stopping there, suffice to say almost every state has had a problem with rabies within the last 6 months.

But this would have to mean that none sought medical care, or they got it through a cut/saliva or airborne version.
edit on 31-5-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: Finalized rabies angle

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Events like these are sickening. I just watched the albino organ harvesting videos a couple of days ago- so sad.

I wish there was a way to get news from Africa about instances like these.

Do you have any new sources/websites I can look into?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
New Jersey

Massachusetts

Carolina

Rhode Island

Flori da

New York

Still looking, and still not sayng there is a connection. Just interesting is all.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel
Apparently, in Miami 3-5 months ago there was a "distemper" outbreak in animals

Wild bear bites dog walker in butt

Miami-Dade shelter reopens for dog adoptions following distemper outbreak

18 dogs euthanized after distemper outbreak in Miami-Dade animal shelter

So that's two states (Florida, New Jersey) with either warning/events dealing with rabies/distemper

______________________________________________________________________________________

Make that three, Maryland follows suit

Rabid cat scratches 5 in Port Deposit
edit on 31-5-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: added links

... And now four, Illinois

Dog's bad reaction to rabies vaccine worries owner

Aurora police warn residents after man bitten by coyote

Rabies confirmed in Ozarks

... And five, California

10 bats test positive for rabies in Moorpark

Mountain lion killed in downtown Santa Monica

Possibly Vegas...

Dog bite brings urgency to study of animal ban on Las Vegas Strip

Massachusetts, yes

Mass. rabies patient likely caught disease from bat bite

I'm stopping there, suffice to say almost every state has had a problem with rabies within the last 6 months.

But this would have to mean that none sought medical care, or they got it through a cut/saliva or airborne version.
edit on 31-5-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: Finalized rabies angle

Updated!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

Found a bunch, only one area was questionable - Las Vegas

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This was from may 10 in Florida
Suspected Human Rabies exposures Surge in Palm Beach County

Keep an eye out for angry raccoons, hostile dogs and dizzy bats. These are the culprits largely behind a multiplying number of suspected rabies exposures among people in Palm Beach County.

The number of people vaccinated in the county for possible rabies so far this year has more than doubled from the same time a year ago, state records show.

Rabie s Surge in Palm Beach

edit on 31-5-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
So now that we looked at the human rabies angle- any other angles or reports anyone would like to add?

I will be working tomorrow, so I won't be able to post a lot but I will keep checking for new articles/reports and keep the thread current.

Until then!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

edit on 31-5-2012 by ragiusnotiel because: double post

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Great Find!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

Websites just on cannibalism in Africa probably don't exist.
Even here it is very culturally sensitive, and the mainstream media is not keen on discussing certain things because they fear accusations of racism and intolerance.
One should consider that a satirical painting of our President Jacob Zuma led to unrest and racially charged issues in the past two weeks.

The only site I can think of is somewhat conservative and Christian, but it does constantly report news, with a large list of African countries and topics.
tia-mysoa.blogspot.com...

A site called AfricanCrisis.org had a lot of such news, but it seems to be down for now.

The Censorbugbear blog is mainly concerned with the murder of the white farmers (some of which certainly seem to indicate muti harvesting), but it has an archive with a muti section that may sometimes be updated with media reports: censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com...

edit on 31-5-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Russian "cannibal" serial killer confesses to police

Reuters

(Reuters) - Russian police have arrested a man who admitted killing at least six people before eating their hearts and livers, media said.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
So,....
The plan is to get folks to start believing the zombie thing is actually happening...
I see where this is going, does anyone else?

Sounds like the only one talking about Zombies is....well......YOU.

To me it looks like a compilations of very bizarre stories of cannibalistic behavior.
Seems that we are hearing more and more of these lately.
If this = Zombies then maybe you should get a check up.

and remember, just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
One can also include French Polynesia, where the remains of the German tourist Stefan Ramin were found in a camp-fire last year.

Speculations of cannibalism by the native guide were quickly downplayed, but the charred remains and dismembered body suggested otherwise, although it was a tragic exception committed by a sick individual in modern times:
www.thelocal.de...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
CDC Number of human rabies cases:

In 2004: 8
2005: 1
2006: 3
2007: 1
2008: 2
2009:4
2010: 2
2011: 4

The CDC doesn't have any info posted for 2012, at least none I could find.
But you can use the confirmed/possible cases listed in the posts above to compare to years before.
What was shocking while I was searching is HOW MANY states are warning residents of higher than normal rabies cases in animals and humans. So many of them claimed they were the first cases in 15 years or more. You might want to add Nebraska to your list as well.

Personally, I believe the bath salts (we call it K2 here) have something to do with some of these cannibal cases. Even if it has been around for a while, it seems within the last six months I hear of more and more people using it, at least where I live. The rabies idea is just interesting to me. My logical side says the rise in rabies is due to our record warm winter and record warm spring, but who knows?

edit on 31-5-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join