It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii Verifies Obama a Dual Citizen: Not Qualified For Presidency

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hey guys, guess what?

If you scroll down the page you'll see an Alex Jones video.

The information from the article that is linked to on page one comes from that video.

And I believe Alex Jones is not held in very high esteem on this site. Isn't he regarded as a disinfo agent?

So why would Birthers want to be allied with him?

You guys really need to be more careful where you get your anti-Obama stuff from.

Warning, the video is three hours long.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

FYI: The word is prerogative, common error.

My opinion is we have not seen the last of Hillary.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fondue
His father was born in Mexico, to two U.S. citizens and his father was therefore a citizen.

So he was not Mexican then?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by drosmo
It was my understanding that he was born in Hawaii, but gave up his American citizenship when he was adopted.

Children do not have any rights as far as a say in their citizenship. That is available to them once they turn 18 but not until then so baby Obama did not give up any citizenship. His mother would have had to do that in giving up her own citizenship when she married Sotero (SP) but she did not do that. So he is a citizen of the good Ol US of A which we already knew but somehow we are still hashing this out with stubborn people.

Citizen, yes, natural born citizen, no, as has already been pointed out.

Chasing Indonesian tracks is not the right direction to pursue, because there is nothing of substance there.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite

Thanks! I'm a Purple Chiten, not a Spelling-Bee

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fondue

Er wrong. The constitution requires you to be a "natural born" citizen. Which is defined in the congressional statutes leading up to the drafting of the constitution. It is also defined in case law by the supreme court. A "natural born" citizen is one born of TWO U.S citizen parents. Period. That's it folks. It doesn't matter where they are born. But U.S soil is preferred. So quite simply Obama is NOT a "natural born" citizen, even if he were born in Hawaii. Even if he were born in the Lincoln bedroom at the White House.
As for Romney. His father was born in Mexico, to two U.S. citizens and his father was therefore a citizen. Romney was himself born in Detroit, of two U.S. citizen parents, Making him, "natural born" at birth.

Doesn't get simpler than that...

Nope, you are incorrect.
Case in Point, our esteemed President of these United States is the son of an American mother and an African father, that's a good enough President....errr precedent for ya

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Yeah - its one of those words isn't it. Never pronounced correctly.

The word I have the worst trouble spelling is: relevant. It NEEDS 2 "L"s

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
What happens when the first test tube baby becomes prez or artificially inseminated, not natural born right?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
One can't deny that something suspicious surrounds Obama and his circle of supporters. It's no secret that he's lost credibilty from some of his 2008 supporters. There is a good chance that he won't be 'president' this time next year. I believe that the 'birther' movement is credible since his Kenyan grandmother admitted to being at his birth...IN KENYA.

Well, it doesn't matter now. His term is almost over with and he won't win a second. The only thing good that'll come out of 'finding out' that Obama wasn't born in the United States now is that everything that he signed into law will become void.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
There is a good chance that he won't be 'president' this time next year. I believe that the 'birther' movement is credible since his Kenyan grandmother admitted to being at his birth...IN KENYA.

NO
SHE
DID
NOT!

Well, it doesn't matter now. His term is almost over with and he won't win a second. The only thing good that'll come out of 'finding out' that Obama wasn't born in the United States now is that everything that he signed into law will become void.

You think Mitt is gonna win do ya?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
I believe that the 'birther' movement is credible since his Kenyan grandmother admitted to being at his birth...IN KENYA.

Care to tell us all why you post such a obvious lie, that a simple search would have pointed out to you that it was a lie??

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
If what I have read in this discussion is true, then none of the first few presidents were elegible to hold the office.

If the requirements for elegibility were to have been born to two citizens of the U S then George Washinton did not qualify as he was born before the establishment of the U S and he nor his parents citizens of the U S.

This would hold true for all those who held the office until the first one born AFTER the establishment of the country.

As to the questions of Obama's father's citizenship, I don't think there is any "spliting of hairs" in the Constitution.
I don't remember it saying anything about the citizenship of the parents of those who may seek to hold the office.

And since when are mothers any less equal in this department than fathers.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

I have been saying this was the main issue for a long time. Actually, I say it is the main issue because it is a valid and more easily accepted point to most.

They did try to circumvent that prior to the election via a bill that never passed (unlike mccain's which made it ok for him to have been born in Panama on a US military base), and after the election a couple of lower court "impartial" judges did pass decisions on law suits brought against obama on this issue that said that even if that was the case, being born in Hawaii would make him eligible as a natural born citizen (though it never made it to the supreme court to become the "law of the land" per se). Of course, even then the argument hinges on a made up birth certificate which now is under lock and key after the governor of Hawaii has "legally" locked it out of reach by passing legislation that birth certificates prior to whatever year are no longer available to the public (right after the white house released the pdf certificate lol). Plus, most people don't even talk about the fact that Obama would have had to renounce his american citizenship to become a citizen in Indonesia under Indonesian law. Obama's case for being eligible has more holes that swiss cheese. The depressing part (if that is not depressing enough), is that now we have Romney on the other side of the coin (unless RP pulls out a delegate miracle).

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by betheflow
Of course, even then the argument hinges on a made up birth certificate which now is under lock and key after the governor of Hawaii has "legally" locked it out of reach by passing legislation that birth certificates prior to whatever year are no longer available to the public

Oh dear, why post made up lies like that? care to name this legislation? No, of course you cannot, as you just made it up!

Plus, most people don't even talk about the fact that Obama would have had to renounce his american citizenship to become a citizen in Indonesia under Indonesian law.

What makes you think Obama was a Indonesian citizen? Just anothe made up story!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So now we've got

Obama is a Kenyan/Indonesian/ anythign but a real white American.

Shall we go for a third nationality?

I VOTE ISRAELI ZIONIST!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor
What makes you think Obama was a Indonesian citizen? Just anothe made up story!

No. He was adopted by Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian citizen. This adoption would grant citizenship to him. Also, it was widely reported that he traveled to Pakistan while he lived in Indonesia. That would most likely only been possible with an Indonesian passport. At that time, you could not travel to Pakastan (legally) with a U.S. passport.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Well I hope you are right but if we take her at her word she is done. If she plans to run she better shape up again. Too much weight gain and not enought time with her hair brush. If she looks like she doesnt care, who will vote for her ?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Thanks! I'm a Purple Chiten, not a Spelling-Bee

And cute and clever too.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quark
What happens when the first test tube baby becomes prez or artificially inseminated, not natural born right?

The first test tube baby was british I believe but I have been wrong before. LOL.
Just checked and I was not wrong this time. The first test tube baby was Louise Brown, born in the UK in July of 1978. I remember her.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join