It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii Verifies Obama a Dual Citizen: Not Qualified For Presidency

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

With any luck people need to start electing people that come with results within the first year...Gradual yet steady positive outcomes. Negative outcomes are becoming quite old. Because I am getting old with negative outcomes, literally....

If results show failure, people should have the right to call for impeachment...Positive results is a plus for you me, and everyone else who lives in the United States....People need to stop being sheep, and start voicing their anger.
edit on 2-6-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

With any luck people need to start electing people that come with results within the first year...Gradual yet steady positive outcomes. Negative outcomes are becoming quite old. Because I am getting old with negative outcomes, literally....

Not going to happen with the candidates we have though

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by drosmo
It was my understanding that he was born in Hawaii, but gave up his American citizenship when he was adopted.

I don't think he gave up his citizenship, only changed the country of residence.... I could be wrong, but would need to see documentation of it

Courts have generally held that in order to "give up" your citizenship, you have to willfully renounce it. Obama was not old enough at that time to do any such thing, legally. He had to be granted Indonesian citizenship in order to attend the Islamic school, but that didn't affect the status of his US citizenship, whatever status that was.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

All we can do is keep fighting, let the word out to family, and eventually from there it spreads...People need to start realizing if these candidates or Presidents aren't bringing results then people need to stand up...We have every right to...If people don't stand up they we will be stood up..

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

It was my understanding that he was born in Hawaii, but gave up his American citizenship when he was adopted.

I don't think he gave up his citizenship, only changed the country of residence.... I could be wrong, but would need to see documentation of it

Courts have generally held that in order to "give up" your citizenship, you have to willfully renounce it. Obama was not old enough at that time to do any such thing, legally. He had to be granted Indonesian citizenship in order to attend the Islamic school, but that didn't affect the status of his US citizenship, whatever status that was.

Good point, he was too young to have renounced.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

All we can do is keep fighting, let the word out to family, and eventually from there it spreads...People need to start realizing if these candidates or Presidents aren't bringing results then people need to stand up...We have every right to...If people don't stand up they we will be stood up..

In my own experience, people have been saying the same thing since Ronald Reagan (he wasn't president, he was only acting lol). According to the "older folks" back then, they had been saying it throughout their memory as well and their parents said the same....
Our founding fathers were some of the great minds of the time, just think of Franklin, they had concepts of psychology, of society and I have to say, they were truely brilliant. What's to say they didn't realize that a term of four years helped to quell the people into submission while leaving just enough for hope to trinkle in.... It's worked well for over 230 years now and we've followed right along.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by Autumnal

There is no way you are this stupid.

correct, but does that mean you are ??

You said dual citizenship disqualifies you for the office of president
you can repeat the above as many times as you like, it'll never make it true.
then again, maybe you're just practicing the "Obamaway" of persuasion.
lie, rinse, repeat, lie some more and eventually someone might believe it.

no need to explain your confusion, it is clearly evident.

Yep, I had not idea just how full of crap you were. Now I am lying about what you just said?

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by Autumnal

You did say dual citizenship disqualifies you, right
nope, not specifically, although, the statement is a true one.

I am not sure what kind of game you are trying to play but I am not interested. Apparently you have no clue what you are saying because you said one thing then called me a liar for repeating that same thing. When you figure out what you meant, let me know. Does dual citizenship disqualify the president or not?

THIS IS SUCH AN EASY #ING QUESTION.
Hell, you have given both answers so far so just pick your favorite.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

In a word, YES, they could run fro president however knowing the parentage of the candidate I think it would be unlikely that they would get elected in the first place but technically yes they can run.
On another note, it has nothing to do with the current President or his eligibility to be President. He is and he is.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Live and learn. Hind sight is always 20/20.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Children do not have any rights as far as a say in their citizenship. That is available to them once they turn 18 but not until then so baby Obama did not give up any citizenship. His mother would have had to do that in giving up her own citizenship when she married Sotero (SP) but she did not do that. So he is a citizen of the good Ol US of A which we already knew but somehow we are still hashing this out with stubborn people.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Children do not have any rights as far as a say in their citizenship. That is available to them once they turn 18 but not until then so baby Obama did not give up any citizenship. His mother would have had to do that in giving up her own citizenship when she married Sotero (SP) but she did not do that. So he is a citizen of the good Ol US of A which we already knew but somehow we are still hashing this out with stubborn people.

They couldn't beat him in an election, they couldn't beat him on technicalities, so now they're trying to beat him by grasping at straws.
They're just poor losers

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Yes. I have a feeling from reading your posts that you would have perfered Hillary in that position. Me too. I voted for her in the primary but alas it was not to be.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Yes. I have a feeling from reading your posts that you would have perfered Hillary in that position. Me too. I voted for her in the primary but alas it was not to be.

She may be down, but she's not out!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Well check this out....Metaphorically speaking...If Obama follows the same path as ol' Bush it would take 16 years to get the united states back to greatness....I will almost be 50 when that happens...How old will you be?

Seventy. Heaven help us.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

No bud, I think she is out. She has said over and over that she is done. She may be looking to retire now. I take her at her word that she has no interest in running for any office any time soon. Too bad really but I believe thats where we are at.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

No bud, I think she is out. She has said over and over that she is done. She may be looking to retire now. I take her at her word that she has no interest in running for any office any time soon. Too bad really but I believe thats where we are at.

Maybe, but you know it's always a woman's perogative to change her mind, and they certainly get away with it much more often than men do.
For men, it's "flip flopping" for women, it's their "perogative" and she is very, very cunning!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
These people will never be satisfied.

The administration already released the birth certificate, but these people refuse to believe it. It doesn't matter what the president release these people will never believe it because their ultimate and true goal is to get Obama out of the white house. Their hatred for the man is so blinding that they are not able to deny ignorance and are easily led by people who want to make a quick profit out of this issue.

Joe Arpaio comes to mind

Muse, i voted for obama - i do not hate him. I also don't think we necessarily need to have an emotion such as hate to understand why the birth certificate issue has merit. I won't be voting for him again in 2012, and it's because of the level of deceit. When i heard that he "finally released his official birth certificate" i didn't even bother to look into it until months later when people who had nothing to do with the issue started saying there were DEFINITE ways to prove the document as fraudulent.

Naturally i started doing some research, which inevitably led me to the source of his birth "certificate" - which is a pdf file on the white house website. The white house is the organization providing fraudulent and misleading information, not the people who want answers that are being left in the relative dark. The "certificate" itself interestingly enough comes in PARTS that can be separated as layers. This is the way the pdf file has been put together. He has not provided a legitimate birth certificate.

It's just weird. Have you seen this certificate for yourself? Or are you just going to judge other people that do because you think there's nothing to it? If that's the case, i certainly recommend you to do your own research and look at the pdf file they're calling a "document of birth" for yourself.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by facedye
I won't be voting for him again in 2012, and it's because of the level of deceit.

Please prove LEVEL of DECEIT - - or any DECEIT for that matter.

This really is going beyond ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by facedye
This is the way the pdf file has been put together. He has not provided a legitimate birth certificate.

Yes he has - 2 of them. As for the layers, tha has been explained many times before, but as you get your information from a silly birther conspiracy site you ignore the facts.

It's just weird.

yes it is, why do birthers keep posting debunked lies like this claim?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Er wrong. The constitution requires you to be a "natural born" citizen. Which is defined in the congressional statutes leading up to the drafting of the constitution. It is also defined in case law by the supreme court. A "natural born" citizen is one born of TWO U.S citizen parents. Period. That's it folks. It doesn't matter where they are born. But U.S soil is preferred. So quite simply Obama is NOT a "natural born" citizen, even if he were born in Hawaii. Even if he were born in the Lincoln bedroom at the White House.
As for Romney. His father was born in Mexico, to two U.S. citizens and his father was therefore a citizen. Romney was himself born in Detroit, of two U.S. citizen parents, Making him, "natural born" at birth.

Doesn't get simpler than that...

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join