It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible video of five UFOs landing on the Moon?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Well, that's the sensational title M24 gave to this video:

...With the following statements:

In mid April this year, there were captured by NASA cameras five unidentified flying objects flying over the moon disappearing into its dark side.

Paul Davies and Robert Wagner are two prominent astronomers, who say that “the search for life beyond Earth should focus on the Moon.”

This video confirms the theory of two experts to observe how five UFOs flew near the Moon, and disappear into the dark side.

They argued “at least five suspected UFOs (Unidentified Flying Objects) are hovering near the moon, and then disappear into the dark side of natural satellite in mid-April”.

Something's not right there however, as the guy ("rob19791") who posted it on Youtube said on M24 comments section:

Who made up all the bull??? Its MY video and i am not an astronomer from Arizona. Mail me on Youtube if you like….the story is a complete fabrication.

Looking at the video presentation in rob19791's Youtube page, we can see this comment, from himself:

Astronomers Report 5 UFOs on Moon in Mid April 2012
Paul Davies and Robert Wagner, astronomers affiliated with Arizona State University, report seeing five UFOs on moon in mid April 2012 according to testimony supplied from M24digital.com. Davies and Wagner had proposed a search for alien evidence on the surface of the moon in 2011.
These astronomers had believed that a detailed study of thousands of photographs taken by NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter might reveal such evidence. "If it costs little to scan data for signs of intelligent manipulation, little is lost in doing so, even though the probability of detecting alien technology at work may be exceedingly low," they said. It appears that these astronomers might have gotten an unexpected breakthrough which they had sought out to obtain.
M24digital.com reported that in mid April 2012, these astronomers captured five UFOs flying over the moon disappearing into its dark side. These astronomers now say that: "the search for life beyond Earth should focus on the Moon."

So, it's puzzling, where is the truth?

M24 paper
edit on 31-5-2012 by elevenaugust because: Spelling

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Sorry, guys, just found another thread from last year about this very video:

UFOs or Space Junk Near the Surface of the Moon?

My apologies, mods please delete!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust

Astronomers Report 5 UFOs on Moon in Mid April 2012
Paul Davies and Robert Wagner, astronomers affiliated with Arizona State University, report seeing five UFOs on moon in mid April 2012

We can kill this credibility stone DEAD because this is the exact same video discussed in THIS THREAD from last year.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
And still the explanation is:

The supposed "UFO" are stars being covered by the Moon as the Moon-Earth combination moves against the star field.

Look on the opposite (left) side of the Moon and you'll probably see UFOs "leaving" the Moon.

Look at the top and bottom of the Moon and you'll probably see UFOs seemingly skimming the surface of the Moon. Anyway, all of these "UFOs," on all sides, will be moving from the right to the left.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Wat?! So if its stars in the background, how come they appear between the moon and the camera towards the end of their 'trajectory'? Surely they would disappear behind the moons rim?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

This has been posted before here is a simple fact for you if they pointed the Hubble at the Moon the smallest object it could see would be about 300ft across so did you think what you see on that video is what you think?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
negative red rider.......they show against the moons surface after they cross the rim.....
have another looky

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I either made this thread or I posted in it a while back

If this doesn't open up people's eye then they are inevitably meant to stay blind.

Phage actually told me these were stars due to the Moon movements

Not only is the Moon moving the wrong way to even entertain his opinion, it's a prime example of typical floundering by a born debunker.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I either made this thread or I posted in it a while back

If this doesn't open up people's eye then they are inevitably meant to stay blind.

Not only is the Moon moving the wrong way to even entertain his opinion, it's a prime example of typical floundering by a born debunker.

It's funny how the non-believers want to have a nuts and bolts explanation for everything and then when it's shown to be inconsistent with reality they never comment again.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Care to explain why you think the Moon is moving the wrong way

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
anyone who thinks those are stars is so stupid they're a disgrace to our species. clearly they are not stars. stars don't pass in front of the moon. if you think they do, you're an idiot.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

It's not puzzling. Just another case of youtube kooks "recycling" videos.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
What is seen is something on the lens of the telescope. The Moon is moving, not the "objects".

edit on 5/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Please show me where I said they were stars. Or admit you're lying.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Please show me where I said they were stars. Or admit you're lying.

You INFERRED that the Moon is moving thus showing the background. Don't play semantics with me Phage.
Then what the hell did you mean by 'don't you realize the Moon is moving..."???????
edit on 31-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
anyone who thinks those are stars is so stupid they're a disgrace to our species. clearly they are not stars. stars don't pass in front of the moon. if you think they do, you're an idiot.

Trust me, Phage implied that. I will try to find the post but I don't even know what thread it was in. I am NOT making this up. He absolutely INFERRED we are seeing stars because the Moon was moving.
There is no other reason to say that.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Buzzing past moon op....not landing.

Good try at a sensational thread.

Fail

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Phage response:
It is not the "objects" which are moving. It is the Moon.

What does THAT imply?
The the Moon is giving way to stars in the background, no?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Watch the video again, paying attention at the beginning to the left side of the screen showing the whole moon.

You'll see that it's moving. Meaning the telescope is not tracking it, but is stationary.

It was suggested that there is something either on the telescope's primary mirror (dust specks, etc), or possibly other parts of the optic.

That's what Phage meant.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

It's not puzzling. Just another case of youtube kooks "recycling" videos.

What is seen is something on the lens of the telescope. The Moon is moving, not the "objects".

Lens of the telescope?

(and WE'RE the kooks?

Your debunking skills need some honing because you're failing miserably.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Watch the video again, paying attention at the beginning to the left side of the screen showing the whole moon.

You'll see that it's moving. Meaning the telescope is not tracking it, but is stationary.

It was suggested that there is something either on the telescope's primary mirror (dust specks, etc), or possibly other parts of the optic.

That's what Phage meant.

I know the Moon is moving. I also realized the telescope was NOT following it. For crying out loud!!!!
UFOs are KNOWN to still fly DESPITE celestial bodies 'moving' ya know. A 'moving' moon doesn't scare them!

WOW

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join