It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible video of five UFOs landing on the Moon?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by eriktheawful
reply to post by Human_Alien

Watch the video again, paying attention at the beginning to the left side of the screen showing the whole moon.

You'll see that it's moving. Meaning the telescope is not tracking it, but is stationary.

It was suggested that there is something either on the telescope's primary mirror (dust specks, etc), or possibly other parts of the optic.

That's what Phage meant.

I know the Moon is moving. I also realized the telescope was NOT following it. For crying out loud!!!!
UFOs are KNOWN to still fly DESPITE celestial bodies 'moving' ya know. A 'moving' moon doesn't scare them!

WOW

why is it when most people look at these videos (the moon, the sun, the ISS and Earth, etc), they always ASSUME that what ever object they think they are seeing is at the same distance as the moon, sun, Earth???

Why?

Consider that they are actual objects, and as far as the moon. How big do you think they would have to be to show up in this video?

I can tell you now, being an experienced telescope user, that the video showing the whole moon means they were using eyepieces that were 20 or 25mm, and that's not zoomed in at all.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Do you not realize there are reports of some UFOs being as large as moons?
They are not all these smaller scout ships that we see buzzing around our 'hood...... but I have a feeling I am writing this to a non-believer so it's not worth the explanation as to WHY we 'consider' some of these anomalies being un-earthly in origin.

At least we say it 'might' be a UFO whereas your side 'knows' what they always are. And THAT is why there's this line in the ATS sand that divides us. It's not that some don't believe rather they disbelieve because THEY have convinced themselves what it is they're looking at. I call that being a pompous a**.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

What does THAT imply?

It doesn't imply anything. It states that the objects are not moving in the frame but that the Moon is. If stars were visible they would be moving too.

You lied. I did not say the "objects" were stars.
edit on 5/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by eriktheawful

Do you not realize there are reports of some UFOs being as large as moons?
They are not all these smaller scout ships that we see buzzing around our 'hood...... but I have a feeling I am writing this to a non-believer so it's not worth the explanation as to WHY we 'consider' some of these anomalies being un-earthly in origin.

At least we say it 'might' be a UFO whereas your side 'knows' what they always are. And THAT is why there's this line in the ATS sand that divides us. It's not that some don't believe rather they disbelieve because THEY have convinced themselves what it is they're looking at. I call that being a pompous a**.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

The size of moons?

Whew Wee!!!!!

Sure glad they've not buzzed the Earth, since their mass alone would cause global destruction on a scale never seen by humans before!

But as Phage told you: they are not moving, the moon is. So either they are ships, but they are just sitting there, playing poker or something.

Or it's something on the telescope mirror, small, but will show up in your view, but isn't moving.

You can do the same thing in your car: get in, hit the freeway. Accelerate up to 70 Mph, and then look at the guard rail........

Sure looks like it's moving at 70 Mph, huh?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

It is not the "objects" which are moving. It is the Moon.

And what is wrong with what he said?

The moon does in fact move or rotate as you will.....

Well, the Moon does rotate. In fact, the Moon takes 27.3 days to turn once on its axis. But the Moon also takes 27.3 days to complete one orbit around the Earth. Because the Moon’s rotation time is exactly the same amount of time it takes to complete an orbit, it always presents the same face to the Earth, and one face away.

www.universetoday.com...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Your debunking skills need some honing because you're failing miserably

You didn't notice that in the unstabilized frame (on the left) the "UFOs" don't move in the frame?
No, of course you didn't.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join