It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the gold mines for Nibiru?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Gold is a metal and could be made into fashionable items. It was rare and mined from placer deposits.

Metal wasn't always useful. Gold has practical uses in alloy, and in electronics, but before those things came about, it was just a shiny object. It wasn't really that rare either. It is found in mountains, streams, etc. They collected up more of it than they knew what to do with, so they just started hoarding it in rooms. They might coat things in it to make them shiny, or make jewelry, or sometimes coat whole walls or buildings....... but why?

That is the question. When a civilization has limited resources, they concentrate on things that help them survive. So, if they devoted a significant portion of their time to collecting gold, then it must have helped them survive in some way. How? Why? Ancient Aliens? Ancient technology we're unaware of? Trading with advanced civilizations on earth that we're unaware of? Who were they hoarding it for?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
www.astrobio.net...

www.sott.net...

Just two, but there's a bunch of little tidbits about the brown dwarf supposedly orbiting our sun on an elliptical path all over the internet.

Mental conditioning to what's really coming?

According to Sitchen's timeline Nibiru isn't due in our solar system until around 2225.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
E: Right, you can't even quote the censored post because the link is still there.
Which makes my post unnecessary.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Shred because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I'm not that good with all of the abbreviations including lulz, TCOTBIP, and whatever else.

I found your post to be incomprehensible in many ways due to the abbreviation use.

Do you mind writing? I'd certainly like to find out where these ancient mines are that you are cryptically referring to. I don't believe they exist and no number of abbreviations tells me much,

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Gold is rare. It is especially rare in pieces as large as a grain of sand or larger.

It is an art material. It makes gorgeous pieces of art, jewelry, and can be used to adorn writing, furniture, walls, and even roofs. What's wrong with it having an aesthetic sense. I was amazed to see some of the gold artifacts in Scythian tombs that had been purchased from Greek artisans.

Civilizations develop and allow for specialization such as stone workers and priests and other tasks that do not produce goods for the survival of people. There are people that do not make food or clothes or fuel or whatever is needed to survive. Locating gold did not have to be done by a large part of the workforce. It only begins to look like a large amount after centuries of collecting either directly or the spoils of war.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
You actually need to ask yourself " Why do hold gold in such value" I mean we came out of the stone ages worshiping gold. Why was'nt it something else, wood, bark, plants, quartz, anything, Why gold? There's other minerals much more rare than gold. And they have found gold from those tunnels in Africa the other poster mentioned, with anti-gravitic properties, sort of a nano gold. Fine as talc powder, makes you wonder.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

You actually need to ask yourself " Why do hold gold in such value" I mean we came out of the stone ages worshiping gold. Why was'nt it something else, wood, bark, plants, quartz, anything, Why gold? There's other minerals much more rare than gold. And they have found gold from those tunnels in Africa the other poster
mentioned, with anti-gravitic properties, sort of a nano gold. Fine as talc powder, makes you wonder.

Thanks. That's a new hoax for me: antigravity gold.

Actually, other materials have been cherished by the ancients and we believe that is true because people have been buried with them. Inuits have been buried with wooden sled runners. You have to travel hundreds of miles south to find trees from where the runners were buried. Others have been buried with ochre. Mica is another mineral found in tombs in North America and in the Sudan. Iron was collected as nodules of native metal from some basalt flows and hammer welded into knives. Copper and silver have been found as native metals and worked in North America and Europe. Obsidian tools have been buried with the dead.

Gold on the other hand lasts. It can be readily shaped and it won't break. It doesn't tarnish. It can be formed into wire and small balls.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
okay i want to learn more about these mysterious tunnels in south africa.

can we get some links?
i tried google but im not finding them.

*nvm i found them, time to study

edit on 31-5-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

This story, the Atrahasis, comes from an early Babylonian version of about 1700 BC, but it certainly dates back to Sumerian times.
The story starts out with the "gods" -- beings from a planet called Nibiru -- digging ditches and mining for gold as part of an expeditionary team. Modern humans (homo sapiens) did not exist yet; only primitive hominids lived on Earth. There were two groups of "gods", the worker class and the ruling class (i.e. officers). The worker gods had built the infrastructure as well as toiled in the gold mines and, after thousands of years, the work was apparently too much for them.

wut
www.viewzone2.com...
edit on 31-5-2012 by TheGrandWarlock because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Gold wasn't that rare. The Azetcs had mounds of it. It ran freely in same places in streams in the america's when the various native tribes was here.

Compared to the usual precious earth metals, gold isn't that rare at all. Just hard to get
edit on 31-5-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2012 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
For all that thinking you did, you didn't do much thinking lol......

We' have enough gold already mined to hand over to them, the whole point is to limit the work they have to do, they ant going to mine it, thats why we are here.

should of put more thought into it before you posted

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

I'm not that good with all of the abbreviations including lulz, TCOTBIP, and whatever else.

I found your post to be incomprehensible in many ways due to the abbreviation use.

Do you mind writing? I'd certainly like to find out where these ancient mines are that you are cryptically referring to. I don't believe they exist and no number of abbreviations tells me much,

Do you mind reading and researching?

Lulz = Plural of LOL
TCOTBIP = the custodians of the black iron prison =TPTB

if you can't be bothered researching what you are trying to debunk, in this case Introduction to AAT[ancient aliens theory] 101
i can't be bothered taking you by the hand and explaining why this thread is pointless..

the aliens don't need secret gold mines your masters TPTB allready have it piled up in places for when the alien overlords arrive in ancient mesopotamia that would be a ziggurat,the ships would land on top

sheeeesh!!!!

next time do a search
so you don't look ignorant or trollish

have a nice day

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Why don't you try alittle research before you condemn. The nano gold phrase was from CNN. I'm sure you can find it if you look for it. Try Googleing it. Worked for me.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cenpuppie

The Aztecs had mounds of gold? How small are your mounds?

The gold was collected over many generations. Also, not everything was gold. Some of the material was tumbaga.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

For all that thinking you did, you didn't do much thinking lol......

We' have enough gold already mined to hand over to them, the whole point is to limit the work they have to do, they ant going to mine it, thats why we are here.

should of put more thought into it before you posted

You might have taken the time to read the OP to realize that I am not discussing mines or gold of today, but rather where are the mines fromt he last time Nibiru is supposed to have come around.

Should have put more thought into it before writing your post. lol

If you know about any ancient mines for gold please let me know.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Do you mind reading and researching?

Lulz = Plural of LOL
TCOTBIP = the custodians of the black iron prison =TPTB

I don't mind researching. I simply do not want to waste time looking up arcane abbreviations. In general such abbreviations and especially texting is frowned upon at ATS.

i can't be bothered taking you by the hand and explaining why this thread is pointless..

Ancient aliens claims are baloney. If you have any evidence concerning ancinet gold mines please provide it.

the aliens don't need secret gold mines your masters TPTB allready have it piled up in places for when the alien overlords arrive in ancient mesopotamia that would be a ziggurat,the ships would land on top

What clown made up that story?

next time do a search
so you don't look ignorant or trollish

Next time provide something other than fairy tales from some pathetic ancient aliens mockumentary.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The gold mines of Ghana are the result of the last meteor impact.

Google Saint Helena hidden Artifacts.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Why don't you try alittle research before you condemn. The nano gold phrase was from CNN. I'm sure you can find it if you look for it. Try Googleing it. Worked for me.

Small gold does NOT have anti gravity properties.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Gold stops certain light or should i say renders certain things invisible. For instance a telescope or satelite uses various optics yet gold makes one or more of these useless.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Can you explain this a little better?

Are you suggesting something can be seen if it is gold covered?
Are you suggesting that gold can be used in optics as a filter?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

What i am saying is Gold may render an object invisible. An object up there for instance

Gold is a good conductor of heat and electricity and reflects infrared radiation strongly.

Gold's very high electrical conductivity drains electrical charge to earth, and its very high density provides stopping power for electrons in the electron beam, helping to limit the depth to which the electron beam penetrates the specimen. This improves definition of the position and topography of the specimen surface and increases the spatial resolution of the image. Gold also produces a high output of secondary electrons when irradiated by an electron beam, and these low-energy electrons are the most commonly used signal source used in the scanning electron microscope.[20] The isotope gold-198, (half-life 2.7 days) is used in some cancer treatments and for treating other diseases

Could this render an object invisible? Asking?
edit on 1-6-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join