It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the gold mines for Nibiru?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The Annunaki are dipicted as having some funny nappyass beards. maybe the Annu were to the Sumerians what Kazoo was to the Flintstones....?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I think another question that needs to be asked is why they would even come to Earth for gold in the first place. Even if they somehow don't have the technology to create gold they would at least have the technology to mine asteroids where gold is much more plentiful than on Earth.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
So let me see if I get this straight?

The aliens are still here.
They redesigned our DNA to be slaves to gold.
They will return and take the gold.

That must be why they started trekkie conventions. The aliens could meet without looking out of the ordinary. I think those actors in the show Outland might be real aliens too. That big guy was running way too fast in his Lt Uhuru outfit and pink high heels.

I don't recommend going down this road of the "theory" or else we will be inundated with the whole shapeshifting alien routine a la David Icke

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
There are LOTS of ancient gold mines in South Africa.

www.viewzone.com...

That's all I'm claiming! But I'm still waiting for the link.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Gold, and other precious metals, but GOLD when regarding wealthy individuals, nobles and such, was the main form of currency out side of bartering materials for thousands of years. Then currency was invented, but to allow currency to actually take foothold as something of value the GOLD STANDARD was issued.

To sum the GOLD STANDARD up in as few convoluted words as possible, no nation could print more currency than that country owned in golds worth. Meaning if USA wanted to put ink on fancy paper and give it value, they could only print as much money as related to the amount of gold they possessed.

I won't get into the brilliance of that, changing paper for gold which is actually valuable for so many applications, but the gold standard was breached sometime in the 1940-50's I think. Maybe even earlier when the depression hit.

Anyway, it's a known fact that all countries are stockpiling gold. Gold was exchanged for paper as the medium of value, and it's because the elite know what the true value of Gold is.

I'm not saying that the elite are keeping it for the Annunaki of planet Nibiru, but it's not totally unfeasible.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
I think another question that needs to be asked is why they would even come to Earth for gold in the first place. Even if they somehow don't have the technology to create gold they would at least have the technology to mine asteroids where gold is much more plentiful than on Earth.

Sitchin's interpretations of the sumerian tablets doesn't specify how the annunaki did it, but they would ionize gold into their atmosphere to create a radiation sheild which would trap geothermal heat from their planets core in the atmosphere keeping the planet from dying when it was in the far reaches of it's elliptical orbit around our sun.

The theory is sound in it's mechanics of physics, and gold would make the obvious choice as it doesn't a. corrode, and it's conductiveness wouldn't interfere with a magnetosphere.

America in the 70's tried to control the weather by ionizing silver iodine into storm systems. Inconclusive results, program supposedly terminated - but then these chem trails started.

Oh, just wanted to point out that NASA did state that there's a LARGE object moving towards our solar system but they suspect that it's a brown dwarf as in telescopes it comes out as a brownish mass. I don't know this for sure, but i'd suppose that a planet whose atmosphere is ionized with masses and masses of gold might come out looking like that in our telescopes while it was still far away from the sun.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Crabmeat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

Sitchin has been proved to be all wrong. Why would you believe any of it?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Space Cash hey? youd take space cash?
The mines were in Southern Africa....we are taking 250000 yrs ago by the way.....
They are also in the south Americas.....
The human race was created in South Africa....from a single "mother" hominid (earth creature of the time)
and sired by the Annunaki leader himself.....the story reads pretty clearly in the translation......

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Oh, just wanted to point out that NASA did state that there's a LARGE object moving towards our solar system but they suspect that it's a brown dwarf as in telescopes it comes out as a brownish mass. I don't know this for sure, but i'd suppose that a planet whose atmosphere is ionized with masses and masses of gold might come out looking like that in our telescopes while it was still far away from the sun.

Sources please

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat

Sitchin's interpretations of the sumerian tablets doesn't specify how the annunaki did it, but they would ionize gold into their atmosphere to create a radiation sheild which would trap geothermal heat from their planets core in the atmosphere keeping the planet from dying when it was in the far reaches of it's elliptical orbit around our sun.
The theory is sound in it's mechanics of physics, and gold would make the obvious choice as it doesn't a. corrode, and it's conductiveness wouldn't interfere with a magnetosphere.

Prove it's sound, I don't think so.

Oh, just wanted to point out that NASA did state that there's a LARGE object moving towards our solar system but they suspect that it's a brown dwarf as in telescopes it comes out as a brownish mass.

Link to NASA confirming this please.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Didn't you know that when NASA sees something brown it's a brown dwarf?

jeez...

---

Oops:

They’re called brown dwarfs, but you might be surprised to know that they aren’t actually brown. In fact, it’s impossible to have brown light. So what color are they?

The term “brown dwarf” was originally coined by Jill Tarter in 1975 to describe these objects, and there were other suggestions for names, like planetar and substar. But the name “brown dwarf” stuck. And here’s the problem, as described by Jill Tarter, “it was obvious that we needed a color to describe these dwarfs that was between red and black. I proposed brown and Joe (Silk) objected

Link

NASA and the infrared spectrum..

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Onboard2

I remember this fake story. The trouble is that there are no mines there. Notice not a single photo of a mine. Notice not a single photo of a modern mine. Even mining back in the mid 1800s missed the bulk of the gold because the machinery missed the bulk of the placer deposits which was a very fine dust. If there were surface gold in that area there should still be a vast recoverable quantity of gold that is easily accessible.

And the date is determined by some rather dubious methods with no corroboration by other dating techniques.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Cash4Gold craze concerns officials.

I don't want to debate the whole Planet X thing, but don't you find it suspicious that about 3 years before 2012, a whole new industry was born to collect all the spare gold into central locations?

Hmmmm, I found your gold mines, they are on every TV station, billboard, and newspaper collecting up all the gold and smelting it down in convenient locations.

ETA:
The Incans and Mayans used to mine gold, and store it up in large rooms. They kept giant caches of gold around. I wonder who they were saving it for? Prior to the bronze age, gold wasn't useful for anything except being shiny, LOL! Why work so hard to hoard it?
edit on 31-5-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Yes that was my thoughts on all this. Why would stone age people go after the gold instead of metals that would be more useful to them. Such as iron ect which could be made into tools and weapons. Why the mad hunt for gold? Its like we were programmed to amass gold.
I heard that they found gold mines in africa that were hundreds of thousands of years old. If they were mining gold then. What for? jewelery? It just dosnt make sense to me this thirst for a metal that was only good for making pretty things.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Once did a lot of research on another forum into this, it was fun, and learned a lot,

The Anunnaki needed the gold for their atmosphere, so I found it interesting when scientist suggested we need to,

block the sun by building a giant visor in space.

www.theatlantic.com...

Holdren, director of the White House Office of Science and Technology, outlined the idea of shooting either sulphur dioxide particles, aluminium oxide dust or specially designed aerosols into the stratosphere - the upper level of the atmosphere between ten and 30 miles above the Earth's surface.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ml

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

Why would a metal be used? Gold is an excellent conductor of heat and would allow heat to pass through it. Also, there is very little energy in geothermal heat. Rocks is a poor conductor and does not allow heat to reach the surface easily. There is little to trap. If the Annunaki simply removed their atmosphere and went underground would they improve their survival?

Now I'm making up stupid ideas. Shame on me.

America in the 70's tried to control the weather by ionizing silver iodine into storm systems. Inconclusive results, program supposedly terminated - but then these chem trails started.

Silver iodide was used because it makes a good nucleation point for ice crystals.

That's not true. No one has shown anything large moving towards us. A brown dwarf does not appear brown in telescopes. It would look like Jupiter - briny and shiny as it reflects sunlight.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

The mines were in Southern Africa....we are taking 250000 yrs ago by the way.....
They are also in the south Americas.....
The human race was created in South Africa....from a single "mother" hominid (earth creature of the time)
and sired by the Annunaki leader himself.....the story reads pretty clearly in the translation......

That's not true at all. There is nothing like that ever written down in ancient times. Sitchin might have concocted such a fiction himself, but that was a modern fiction by him.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

That's interesting I was thinking the same thing before I posted, and why gold? Leave out the L

Now in Egypt at one time I know glass was considered precious
www.nytimes.com...

www.pbs.org...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I don't want to debate the whole Planet X thing, but don't you find it suspicious that about 3 years before 2012, a whole new industry was born to collect all the spare gold into central locations?

Precious metal collection turns up every time there is an economic downturn. If you think this is suspicious tell the leader of your country to fix the economy.

The Incans and Mayans used to mine gold, and store it up in large rooms. They kept giant caches of gold around. I wonder who they were saving it for? Prior to the bronze age, gold wasn't useful for anything except being shiny, LOL! Why work so hard to hoard it?

Gold is a metal and could be made into fashionable items. It was rare and mined from placer deposits.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by groingrinder

Do you have a place where these ancient tunnels are mentioned? If these are real then I would expect them to be extremely well studied. They would be the smoking gun for an ancient high tech civilization.

proof positive that this thread is just for lulz
and that you don't even bother reading up
on the subjects you are trying to "debunk"

or whatever it is you think you are doing
[reading from a list of talking points?]

HELLOOOOOO!!!!!!!
TCOTBIP have been burning entire libraries and other repositories of ancient knowledge for centuries
in order to maintain the lie that our so called "civilization" is the best to date and it doesn't get better than this.
this involves blacklisting anyone who strays from the orthodox version.

FFS... it's conspiracy 101/Intro. to AAT...:shk: FFS

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join