It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the gold mines for Nibiru?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Could this render an object invisible? Asking?

Gold is dense and makes an object visible. The EM can blow holes in material when power is turned up. Gold is used to make objects stand out just as stains can be used to make objects stand out in light microscopy or fluorescent microscopy.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I also heard in several sumerian documentaries that eating mono atomic gold can prolong life as well as increase brain function.

Because no heat is generated when electricity is fired through gold, no deterioration occurs, a brain saturated with mono atomic gold would be considerably more efficient than the current brain model. Also supposedly reflexes would become highly more efficient and our senses would get minor boosts.

Interesting idea, have no idea of it's authenticity in biological standards.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

Gold is not as conductive a material as silver or copper. Any material will offer some resistance to electrical flow unless it is superconductive. The resistance means some energy is converted to heat.
en.wikipedia.org...

The electrical signals in neurons are due to ions moving across the membranes.
en.wikipedia.org...-Gated_Sodium_Channel

Colloidal gold is used in some medical procedures.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Gold doesn't corrode though, and gold connections are better than copper. Minor detail, but gold plated copper is the preferred electronic combination.

As far as rendering something invisible....

Aluminum or Titanium would be the best thing to render something invisible to IR detection. You need a non-radiative surface that is not in contact with another solid, and then it can mask your heat signature.

Wiki on Space Blankets
edit on 1-6-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

oh my Sterologist, tell me this isnt a thread to get folks' dander up ?
You see that post above by Planet x is here ? Thats your doing son. You invited the nut cases right in and offered them donuts and coffee. Now you'll have to entertain them. Happy now?
LOL.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mckeesport

Gold is one of the last elements produced by a dieing star. The last is iron which stops all future fusion cold. ( no pun indended) Since it is one of the last elements produced as a star dies it is rare throughout the universe and not just rare on our planet. If there was a planet that used gold to enhance their atmosphere it would indeed be a costly and arduous a process.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
WOW
get to page four and this discussion gets all scientificky and big wordy and serious sounding.
I did not see that coming.....

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

It's a terrible thing when things get interesting and actually deal with facts and ideas derived from facts.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist.

Since a passing planet would be close to Earth a very short time it would seem hard to access the gold. Maybe high tech mining is used since these folks from Nibiru are able to cross from one planet to the other and back. The trip back must be hard since they have to transport all of the heavy gold.

My question is simple. Where are these mines that supply enough gold in a short period of time? Mining that is able to get enough gold to blanket a planet's atmosphere must be pretty good mining and you'd think it would leave traces. So where are the mines?

huh? you freaking serious? you think the 'story' is that they only have the time to mine the gold while they're near us?

then why create us in the first place??

they create humanity.. put humanity into an unexplained obsession with a simple yellow metal.. so mankind spends all it's time mining gold... gold mines everywhere all across the globe.. wherever there's gold...

then when they RETURN ... they force us to give it to them. they rob us.

but it's us working to get it the thousands of years while they're gone.. then the planet swings by again and they YOINK!

one thing i heard also was that they steal the gold then take certain humans and infuse their bodies with gold making them immortal and superhuman then place them back on earth (capping DNA telomeres with gold effectively stops the aging process)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Humans have not been around along time. There are few gold mines on Earth and certainly not enough gold accumulation in ancient times to blanket an atmosphere.

they create humanity.. put humanity into an unexplained obsession with a simple yellow metal.. so mankind spends all it's time mining gold... gold mines everywhere all across the globe.. wherever there's gold...

Where is there any evidence in the evolutionary record that humans were created?

Where are the ancient gold mines? Gold mining is rather recent. Some placer gold was found, but not that much. It was accumulated over centuries.

then when they RETURN ... they force us to give it to them. they rob us.

but it's us working to get it the thousands of years while they're gone.. then the planet swings by again and they YOINK!

Let's suppose this fairy tale were real. They make us. They set up up to want to find gold. Then the dumb asses forget to give us technology to extract gold in quantities. They must be terribly embarrassed about that.

Let's see. Go over the check list.
1. Make slave labor --- check
2. Build in a desire for gold --- check
3. Give them mining equipment --- oops

There go these ETs off and they forgot to hand over the Acme gold mining tool and instruction. Instant face palm. You can hear them muttering now: "Could have stayed on that warm pleasant planet that will someday invent mai-tais, but here we are careening off into a place where the temperature is measured in Kelvins and we forgot to teach them how to mine gold."

(capping DNA telomeres with gold effectively stops the aging process)

Like that is going to work.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

What I want to know is how they can believe this so blindly yet there is no evidence what so ever. This place would be the best place to get answers, yet, still nothing at the moment. I will not knock anyone for using there imagination because when it comes to subjects like this, that is pretty much all you can do. But again, where did this originate from? There has to be something for people to follow it even if it is a hoax.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SedatedSon

Sitchin appears to be the source of the alien gold mining claims.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
This is allpart of that fiction created by Sitchin. He claims there is this planet. I figured by now that the idea that Nibiru was fake had sunk in. As a recent thread points out it has not.

The claim by Sitchin is that the inhabitants of this fictional Nibiru zoom over to Earth and get gold to put in their atmosphere. The people of Earth are enslaved by these evil doers to work the mines for the gold.

Since a passing planet would be close to Earth a very short time it would seem hard to access the gold. Maybe high tech mining is used since these folks from Nibiru are able to cross from one planet to the other and back. The trip back must be hard since they have to transport all of the heavy gold.

My question is simple. Where are these mines that supply enough gold in a short period of time? Mining that is able to get enough gold to blanket a planet's atmosphere must be pretty good mining and you'd think it would leave traces. So where are the mines?

I never liked that theory because I would assume an advanced alien civilization would have robots/androids to use for mining gold.

edit on 5-6-2012 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

Excellent suggestion.

Machines can be controlled much better than a bunch of human slaves.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Perhaps the Nibruans extracted their atmospheric helper gold from the teeth of Jews??

This idea isn't all that fantastic. Maybe the Nibru people got all the Earth people to cover the mines up in an attempt to fool us into believing that they're not real!

Maybe the mines are still there, but the Nibruans use their brains to make them appear as natural landscapes. Maybe the Grand Canyon is a giant Nibru gold mine!

Awesome thread

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
This is allpart of that fiction created by Sitchin. He claims there is this planet. I figured by now that the idea that Nibiru was fake had sunk in. As a recent thread points out it has not.

The claim by Sitchin is that the inhabitants of this fictional Nibiru zoom over to Earth and get gold to put in their atmosphere. The people of Earth are enslaved by these evil doers to work the mines for the gold.

some religions say that approaching the end of the world mountains of gold would appear in the river euphrates. maybe thats the gold they want, But they warn that everyone should stay away from this gold, otherwise it can have bad circumstance. google it.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I do find it rather redundant that anyone would come here for the gold, it's not like we have enough to actually be viable for them, that's what I never got, maybe if they use it for computers too, but if they need to use for mass engineering purposes, I highly doubt earth is where you'd go.

Considering the asteroid belt is right behind us pretty much, and like mentioned before if they are this advanced then why not just make gold.

I will be blunt, if ETs had anything to do with earth it's humans, we are the only " out of place " thing here.

Not some metal that is found everywhere else in the universe. Im sure there is a planet somewhere with a golden core.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Who needs mines when you have governments stockpiling it?

Some people are saying that the US no longer has gold. Some are saying that the US recently sold gold-plated tungsten bars to China.

If true, would that mean that Washington has been brown-nosing Nibiru all along? Or maybe the Clinton's and their buddies stole it all for another reason?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The gold mines were all buried under hundreds of feet of silt from the flood that occurred when the entire Antarctic ice sheet fell into the sea making a big splash. That's why we can't find them. Don't you know nothing?

And on a more sinister note: why in the past few years have hundreds of firms sprung up begging us to sell them their gold for next to nothing? What do they want with it? Why so many? Why now?

Obviously they are just fronts for clandestine Nibiru agents, and the fact they all popped up just a few years before 2012 proves beyond all doubt that the Annunaki are returning

edit on 16-6-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

According to Sitchen they spent thousands of years (and, presumably several hundred billion nibiru dollars) genetically modifying humans instead. And then set us to work with antler picks .......

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join