It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen is a reptile I won't be celebrating her jubilee.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercurio

Hmm... that's odd...

I thought I remembered hearing tales of how the Queen likes her alcohol, so much so that she drinks daily, cant remember how much, but it seems lke they said arounf a pint, or half a pint. I heard it on a radio show some years back and remember it because they were joking about how she is trying to pickle herself to help preserve her life.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
reply to post by Mercurio

Hmm... that's odd...

I thought I remembered hearing tales of how the Queen likes her alcohol, so much so that she drinks daily, cant remember how much, but it seems lke they said arounf a pint, or half a pint. I heard it on a radio show some years back and remember it because they were joking about how she is trying to pickle herself to help preserve her life.

According to Margaret Rhodes, the Queen's cousin, HM's alcohol intake never varies. She takes a gin and Dubonnet before lunch, with a slice of lemon and a lot of ice. She will take wine with lunch and a dry Martini and a glass of champagne in the evening. That comes to six units a day, which would make Her Majesty a binge drinker by Government standards.

from wiki.answers.com...

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join