It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen is a reptile I won't be celebrating her jubilee.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
To all those who are saying that it's bad the celebrations is cost us taxpayers 10 million etc do you realize that the amount of money the UK will make from this will be ten fold and thats just from the Yanks who are coming over for it.
Heck we have been given a bank holiday for this (Although I found out today Iam not getting any extra cash for working Grrrrr)
I will be throwing a party for my residents (youngest is 90) and they are looking forward to it and I have noticed one thing which they have what many younger folk do not have.....Pride, pride in the fact they are British and pride in the fact our Queen has been on the throne for 60 years.
Just listening to them talking about the coronation 60 years ago has given me some of my pride back and Iam going to toast the queen with 14 old people and heck I bet I cry.

God save the Queen

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Wow you do know that everything on the internet isn't true don't you?
Yes Diana wasn't treated as well as she should have been but this happens all the time with people getting a divorce etc The parents of one of them try to protect their child (In this case Charles).

It goes far deeper than that. She was a real light in that situation by the way. They are the opposite to my soul, I don't want to use the word enemies, but well known to my soul. They're not getting away this time, but dealt with, the healing hospital and what it takes to both protect people from them and for them to make U-Turns. This is a cosmic thing I'm talking about.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The very thought that any person with any religious belief, of even the dimmest intellect would pay homage to a "queen" is blasphemy!

Think about it. Royalty connotes divine authority over ignoble peasants. What she is claiming by her title and what each of those fools in the video supports is that God himself has conferred upon her divine status above all "ordinary" human beings.

I do not recognize any divinity in that old bag. If anything, it speaks to their true hatred of humanity and satanic beliefs. Think about it

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
reply to post by Freeborn

I agree... She is certainly no lizard!

She is an over-privileged German lady by accident of birth...

while many of her ancestors were German, she is no more German than everyone in the USA is German or English or Scottish or Asian or African or Spanish, etc.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Wheres the proof that Americans are over here spending 100M GBP? .. whats your source?

Im no royalist by a long way but I do admit she has done an admirable job, I just dont think the job should exist.

Have fun with the celebrations

edit on 1-6-2012 by johnrobca because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I have it on good authority that she's also partial to a snifter of Brandy before she usually buggers off home from a *Do* at midnight, always midnight, like a granny at a wedding.
Maybe she's not reptilian, maybe she actually turns into a pumpkin after midnight.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
aren`t reptiles cold blooded? which would mean the queen couldnt go out in the winter or on hot summer days.
do reptiles normally live 90 years?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Alcohol kills reptiles, if you threw alcohol over a lizard it would act as acid would to us watch how the queen reacts to being offered alcohol at a visit to Ireland.
reply to post by DEV1L79

Oh dear. If the Queen is a reptile who is allergic to alcohol; I am sure that is news to her offspring, who do not appear fazed or adverse to alcohol at all. In fact, they rather enjoy it. I suspect the reason the Queen did not partake is because Her Royal Majesty would never indulge in something so pedestrian as having a beer over the counter at a pub; regardless of how exclusive the establishment may be. It appeared to me as if she was amused, but could not drink even if she wanted to as protocol is critical in pubic events and is always observed.

Just a thought.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Such a plausible idea!
Actually I'm sorry for you, I think you need more guidance in life than your currently aware.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

Not to mention she likes the occasional Dubonnet......"occasionally" apparently being every lunchtime and before bed...with gin.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by MollyStewart

Not to mention she likes the occasional Dubonnet......"occasionally" apparently being every lunchtime and before bed...with gin.

Everyone knows that Gin is evil. Seriously, ever drink someone's gin and tonic by mistake while you were drinking vodka?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Yep - and was thankful for it

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by boncho

Yep - and was thankful for it

Them sounds like reptile words to me....

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
With apologies to the UK ATS members, I just can't come to celebrate a ruler whose nation twice tried to destroy our fledgling democracy, and burned down the White House.
Furthermore, in the 21st century, I would think a "Queen" would be an anachronism.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Well if you didn't get to see the concert outside Buckingham Palace tonight, then you missed a treat!

God save the Queen!!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
With apologies to the UK ATS members, I just can't come to celebrate a ruler whose nation twice tried to destroy our fledgling democracy, and burned down the White House.
Furthermore, in the 21st century, I would think a "Queen" would be an anachronism.

The War of 18 12 was not an attempt to conquer the US - it was an attempt to conquer Canada - the USA was not a democracy in 1776 either, and the new white house looks just lovely.

and why should a queen be an anachronism in the 21st century? Look how much cheaper and less divisive she is than any given President around the world!!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Gin is actually not that bad. If you're not careful, though, you may end up getting VEEERRRRYYYY screwed over...

My head hasn't hurt that bad ever since.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Perhaps Her Majesty just doesn't like the taste of Guinness. It really is an acquired taste. Personally, I can't stand the stuff. As for her 'eating children'... please. Pull the other leg, it has bells on it - as we say in Northern Ireland.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEV1L79
Alcohol kills reptiles, if you threw alcohol over a lizard it would act as acid would to us watch how the queen reacts to being offered alcohol at a visit to Ireland.

I doubt this is true.
edit on 4-6-2012 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This post is not an intentional thread bumper. This post is a bit off-topic, in that it doesn't refer directly to the Queen, but it does question why the use of ‘reptilian’ comments can be seen in many descriptions of certain individuals.

I this this post ill work here, since it does talk about potential reptilians and it is the most recent thread I found with reptilian content. Also, I am posting it here, because I don’t believe this information warrants an entire thread:

Today, while watching VH1: Classic - a music channel that caters to a different generation of music fans than what MTV covers. On VH1, there is a documentary style series called, 'Behind the Music', which most everyone with access to VH1 has heard of or seen.

There is also another version of this documentary series, titled 'Behind the Music Renastered'. I am not certain of the differences between the two, but I assume the 'Remastered' version probably follows stories that have previously been subjects for original 'Behind the Music' episodes...

I checked the program guide to find something worth playing in the background while browsing the internet. I found one of these episodes that focused on Michael Hutchence, following the founding lead singer / songwriter of the popular new wave band ‘INXS’ from his youth, to fame, and eventually his untimely death.

There were only a few (17) minutes left in the episode when I began watching. Shortly after tuning in, David Fricke (Rolling Stone Magazine) was being interviewed as a person familiar with Michael Hutchence and INXS.

One of the first thing I heard him say was, “He had those moves, that kind of ‘reptilian grace’ that you associate with somebody like Jagger or with Jim Morrison…”

What does he mean by that? What is meant in a description of ‘reptilian grace’? I have never heard a reptile be described as graceful.

Why does it seem many that many who are described as having reptilian traits are European? Seems the majority are English or British.

Maybe I am using selective thinking. I know there have been plenty of Americans, as-well-as other nationalities, described as having reptilian traits or accused of being a bona fide shape-shifting reptile with a sinister agenda to continue their assumed domination of the entire planet.

Are these type of comments, at least partly, responsible for fueling much of the speculation of an elite reptilian race that rules the world behind the scenes?

Anyway, just thought I’d put this out there and see what you guys think. Personally, I don’t think he believe Hutchence was a reptile, or anyone else for that matter, and neither do I.

I do want to know what his ‘reptilian grace’ description refers to.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join