It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen is a reptile I won't be celebrating her jubilee.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It does sound ridiculous that our rulers are reptiles, but if you actually look at the evidence there is a good argument that lizard people walk among us. in every early civilization from the maya to the Incas to the Egyptians. In their writings and cave drawings are lizard like humans who ruled over them, these lizards could take on many forms and they were revered as gods. Because of a reptiles skin such as the chameleon which can blend in with it's environment they can change the way they look. This would explain a few things about the illuminati and the royals, They are sun worshippers, (christianity is just a guise to worshipping the sun (son)) They see people as mere cattle as we are not the same species as them they think themselves superior, that is why they don't bat an eyelid when killing millions in war and in events like 9/11 and 7/7.

Alcohol kills reptiles, if you threw alcohol over a lizard it would act as acid would to us watch how the queen reacts to being offered alcohol at a visit to Ireland.

The queen has been know to eat children, some links below:

www.godlikeproductions.com...

wemustknow.net...

projectavalon.net...

www.planetization.org...

www.queenstribune.com...

www.davidicke.com...
edit on 30-5-2012 by DEV1L79 because: .

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Edited because OP added content to OP.

The Queen probably doesn't care all that much about her Jubilee. She's had so many celebrations and parties, what's another one to her.

Des
edit on 30-5-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I'm going to a Jubilee party next week and I'm going to get absolutely w***ered!.....but will I be celebrating the occasion? Will I heck!

And on the reptilian agenda, you could be right.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
she's old she's worried about her health but still she's selfish and careless about the economy

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
In a time when recession is a big problem, they go and spend a minimum of £10.5 million on this celebration!

BRAVO!

With leaders like this, who needs fools?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
How can you make so many accusations (especially such outlandish ones) and not provide evidence?

You have basically libeled and slandered the Queen of England, which is okay if you have proof of your claims...but you don't.

A reptile? Seriously? No, the most dangerous person in the Game of Royalty has not been the wearer of the crown, but the man in the shadows, the advisors that whisper from the background, and hold the ruler's ear on all matters...because they are not bound to the Crown's rules of dictation. They have more room to spread their wings. And they have more shadow in which to hide their face.

The most powerful tyrant is the one whose face is hidden. The Queen's crown kind of belies that.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ah yes, the Queen is indeed a reptile. Something I uncovered with years of dedicated research.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
How can you make so many accusations (especially such outlandish ones) and not provide evidence?.

Remember which website you are currently on, and you'll answer that question yourself

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
As ludicrous as the Reptilian theory sounds to some...
it would explain a lot when it comes to the freaks/family who claim to be 'Royal'.
On the other hand, an extra Bank Holiday on Tuesday!
Cheers Liz the lizard.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Having met The Queen and Prince Phil I think you are bonkers.
She was lovely and Prince Phil was a really funny guy

If you don't want to celebrate don't but to make stuff up about her is out of order, Iam looking after a load of 90 year olds and throwing a party with them, Iam going to love it

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

How can ANYONE not admire our wonderful monarch !!! Sixty years of devotion to duty, whether she likes it or not.

There must have been times over the sixty years when she would have cheerfully swapped places for the anonymity of any one of her subjects..

I certainly would,nt wish to trade places with her.

Long live Queen Elizabeth !

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Having met The Queen and Prince Phil I think you are bonkers.
She was lovely and Prince Phil was a really funny guy

If you don't want to celebrate don't but to make stuff up about her is out of order, Iam looking after a load of 90 year olds and throwing a party with them, Iam going to love it

I think that's just grand of you. What a lovely way to celebrate the Good Queen's Jubilee.....

Des

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Also your proof is that she doesnt drink a pint of Guiness? please everyone knows she is a Gin lady just like her Mum.
Prince Phil on the other hand enjoyed a half of bitter in my pub when they visited

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

She doesn't own all the things she has, like the crown jewels they belong to the people, same with the palaces etc she holds 17billion worth of stuff in trust for the nation not for herself, so get your facts straight.....
edit on 30-5-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

The thing is if the statement in the OP is true, modern man may be closer to them in DNA then whats known. Also is it a belief that there is only 1 species of reptillian beings who interact on EA*RTH??? I dont know if she is or not but still reptillians are Creator Creations as well as the Original humans before potential genetic modifications. With that hope is there will be PEACE with CREATOR CREATIONS overall.
edit on 5/30/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEV1L79

Quite

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

You are a cad and a bounder, sir ! Off to the Tower with you....( That,s the Tower of London, not Blackpool Tower, by the way..)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by DEV1L79

She doesn't own all the things she has, like the crown jewels they belong to the people, same with the palaces etc so get your facts straight.....

True. She's like the curator at the museum. Get's to oversee all the contents, but doesn't own them.

Des

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Queen Elisabeth has brought stability and continuity to a troubled world. Her countries have largely prospered over the last 60 years. I quite like her. My parents are fond of her and my grand-mère absolutely adored the then Princess Elisabeth, the late King George & her mother Queen Elisabeth.

She not a reptile, she's just a wonderful woman.

I'm rather jealous of England, I have to admit. And not many would expect that of me.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join