It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ILLINOIS REP LOSES IT on House Floor

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
MUST READ!!!

PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING DECODED

TARGET IS HACKNEY MARSH !?

www.slideshare.net...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
First, we have never been a "democracy," not even a pseudo-democracy. We are trying to save, restore, reform something that never existed in the first place. Second, good for him, I feel his pain, and he can kiss his political career goodbye. Too little, too late. We're waking up, but the party's already over. What we're witnessing is a "mop up" operation and there is absolutely nothing we can do to stop it, politically. All we can do is get mad as hell and tear it down brick by brick out of spite, force the elite into their gated communities, and make life as miserable for them as they've made it for the rest of us.

Do good, resist evil and eat, drink, and be merry.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This is not losing it, it is WAKING up the people...notice how no other rep even flinched when he was yelling and throwing the papers...

This guy is awesome, that should be his re-election tv add...we need more reps that care like this or are as passionate...

Sniper...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Wow! I'm not even from the US and I got goose bumps witnessing his passion!

That kind of passion and conviction is what has been missing from politics here in Aust as well, so I guess that's why it got to me as well.

edit on 1-6-2012 by aaron2209 because: speeling

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie56
The sad part was he didnt even rile up the people in the seats next to him. Look at them, they hardly moved when he threw the papers everywhere. They look half asleep.

EXACT muther effing LEEEEE!

This is the pathetic state our officials are in. They look dead! This guy is throwing the emotional tantrum from Hell and they're just sitting there motionless.

Kind of reminds me of Screwface's gang just turning to stone after he hears of Nesters death @ the hands of the white boiii Hatcher.

FF one minute in to see

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Whips the mic like a gangsta then sits back with a gangsta lean like ..what b1tch!? Do something!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avicoax
MUST READ!!!

PREDICTIVE PROGRAMMING DECODED

TARGET IS HACKNEY MARSH !?

www.slideshare.net...

I don't get it?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Its already been said but its sad to see everyone around him just sitting there while he pours his heart and feelings out about this. Takes a true hero to stand up alone in a crowded room and fight for what he believes.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Shoved down their throats without reading it? This bill has been around since 02/09/11. In a years time he couldn't get off his butt and read it? Why is he so against saving the state money? BTW this bill has been read five times maybe he should pay a little bit more attention to whats going on.

Bill Status of SB1673
edit on 30-5-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

I saw your post so before cheering for the guy or putting him down for "not reading the bill" I did a search on the bill and actions. On 5/29/12 Madigan presented 2 amendments to the bill. Amendment 003 was 292 pages long and later in the session he presented Amendment 005 which was 294 pages long. Amendment 003 appears to have been voted on an accepted fairly quickly....more quickly than I would think reading over 292 pages, digesting the information and considering what adopting the amendment would mean to my constituents would take. I can understand his outburst and frustration.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I love how he drops the mic gangsta style at the end.

That was awesome. I also lost it when he yelled 'Let my people go!'

I like it when he throws the papers.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I would hope this would happen soon, but so many have been brainwashed for so long that its a generation effect that needs to change. Home schooling and going against the grain takes courage, lets hope we see more of it soon. Educate yourself and if you do attend university remember, DON'T believe everything they tell you. Common sense and Common knowledge, the two most uncommon things in the world.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I love how he drops the mic gangsta style at the end.

That was awesome. I also lost it when he yelled 'Let my people go!'

I like it when he throws the papers.

Yea then he death punches the # out the papers

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I think this uy is someone I would not really be congratulating..

Why?..

Simply because he has been there for a long time, and is just "now" getting tired of it?.. his pass transgressions should speak louder then current events did..

If I had to guess, he is actually "afraid" for his life when he gets back home to his constituents, because he has to eventually "face them"...

Many senators and congressmen/women spend literally most of their time in a foreign country (Washington, District Of Columbia is not part of the Sovereign u.s. BTW) and only sneak back to home, when they can avoid the very people they are supposed to "represent"...

I see fear in his actions, and in his eyes..

He is one of the first to begin to feel the countries sovereign peoples eyes turning upon him and all those like him in that foreign land, and I do not think he feels very safe anymore..

That lady behind him is of the type they turn out nowadays devoid of morality, consciousness, and emotions.. A perfect sociopath...

They are beginning to crack (which I believe is needed)..

If they had done all this 2008, while most people were thinking the nimrod in the POTUS seat was Jesus and could walk on water, but they let greed determine that they could "still" get away with one--more--scam on the American people..

But greed is a funny thing, it is worse then crack coc aine, and more destructive then "crocodile" is to the mind and body...

Greed is what made their plans falter, and it will be greed that makes people like this person, finally begin to see the Karmic debt coming for them...

That's why I think he is so upset...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

YES! FINALLY!!!! My surprise is how come we don't see more of this!!!!! They can't all be zoned out zombies under elite mind programming driven solely by self interest. Oh wait, I think they can! damn!

P.S. actually Nigel had an even better and more eloquent one not too long ago in Britain which was extensively covered here at ATS.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

That was great! Kudos to that brave man! and the most important thing he said was!
"WHEN'S IT GONNA STOP?"

It wont! not with the level of fear, hate and selfishness in our world!

And so what do we do? I don't know! DO ANY OF YOU?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie56
The sad part was he didnt even rile up the people in the seats next to him. Look at them, they hardly moved when he threw the papers everywhere. They look half asleep. [/quote

That's probably cause they are all baught and paid for by the Corporate conglomerates! They ignore outrage!
Whether it's from their country or from ohter congressmen! Though this is a good thing it's also a bad thing!
If even our representatives are fustrated then how will we ever get representation? Or as he said when will it end?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So much emotion, yet look at all the dead eyes and emotionless faces around him....

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
There has to be more out there, why don't they channel this guys passion and stop being cowards, he should not be the lone guy in the room.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Even though I live in England I have always been interested in the politics over in the US. Mainly because English politics is very boring and I would love to visit the US some time, so I like to know what is going on.

I have to admit the US just reminds me of old yeller. Once a great country that everyone looked at in awe and admiration. Now it seems feeble and can barely keep itself going. It's a shame that the people in the back seem more interested in thinking what is for dinner then what is actually going on

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Just in case you haven't heard this enough. It is this kind of passion a people must feel in order to stand up and make change whether it be peaceful or by bloodshed... look at where talking has gotten us..

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join