It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Rash and other illness sweeping the U.S

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
There has been a spate of Mysterious rash like illnesses breaking out in parts of America, no one knows what it is or how serious it is. It is agreed that it is caused from some strange chemical leakage.

5/16/12: McArthur High School HazMat Situation: Students, Teachers Decontaminated After Breaking Out In Rashwww.huffingtonpost.com...

5/16/12: Mysterious illness strikes hundreds of flight attendants, causes rashes and hair loss - are 'toxic uniforms' really to blame or is it Fukushima?
www.naturalnews.com...

5/17/12: Mother who gave birth in Atlanta battling flesh-eating bacteria
www.foxnews.com...

5/19/12: No confirmation on chemical at Fort Lauderdale International Airport www.wptv.com...

5/23/12: I-285 reopens after hazmat incident www.wesh.com...

Also the Zombie like illnesses have been all over There was an outbreak of a disease in Africa they have called 'Nodding Disease' The WHO has played it down but it turns people into violent like zombies. www.dailytech.com...

Then there have been a few cases of people in the USA acting like this too see links below.

The man who chewed on another's face while naked and was shot 4 times and looked like he didn't even feel it.
miami.cbslocal.com...

A Man stabs himself and throws his intestines at officers.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Florida Doctor Spits Blood at Highway Patrolmen After DUI Arrest abcnews.go.com...

edit on 30-5-2012 by DEV1L79 because: ,

edit on 30-5-2012 by DEV1L79 because: .

edit on 30-5-2012 by DEV1L79 because: ....

edit on 30-5-2012 by DEV1L79 because: ..

edit on 30-5-2012 by DEV1L79 because: .

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

This is only my 2nd post, so please go easy on me.

But it seems to me that only the several in your original post seem to reflect your headline. Edit time?

To me, that would make a more coherent case for your headline; the others seem quite unrelated, and while a deductive reasoning is always prudent, it seems to diminish your case when talking about zombies and what not.?

Just my opinion, but I would research further into "mysterious rash" and not yet call it a pandemic? Or put it in a more suitable forum where the hypochondriacs don't get alarmed.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
No offense, but the first two stories are the only rash incidents I see, all the rest are unrelated. Do you have any other evidence of a rash pandemic than just two stories? If not, then there is no pandemic and your title should be changed.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
No offense, but the first two stories are the only rash incidents I see, all the rest are unrelated. Do you have any other evidence of a rash pandemic than just two stories? If not, then there is no pandemic and your title should be changed.
Sorry just edited my links were all messed up, some are about the rash and some of the stories are about a chemical leak which could be related, and some are of a serious illness in Africa which could also be related.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I think the issue is much bigger than the rash-like diseases pandemic. Just like you've linked in your OP, there is a lot of crazy medical issues just suddenly popping up and some have no visible side effects. I also think these cases are connected, rash or no rash. I think it's a matter of how it effects each person. Some get rashes, others lose their minds, and what looks like their ability to feel pain (nice combo). It's frankly starting to get very frightening.

I cannot claim to know what is linking these all together (even outside the assertion that is a chemical leak), but I suspect foul play.. that either it was done for a reason, or a mistake that was simply swept away or some combination of the two. I also suspect it will get worse. That all may be the conspiracy theorist in me, but I find it unlikely that these things can happen in so suddenly without warning of some kind and with no connection. Someone knows something..
edit on 30-5-2012 by Inquisitive1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I keep noticing stories like this as well!
Here is an odd thing:
I grew up with pretty bad eczema that used to cover my inner arms and the backs of my legs. After my teen years, it stopped completely, almost overnight. I am now 34 and without warning, it started again just about 2 weeks ago after all these years. I am wondering if there is not some environmental factors triggering autoimmune responses??
Also, on Sunday night, I woke up unable to breathe and my eyes were watering and throat was burning. I thought it was my neighbor who likes to smoke on his porch but this has lasted three days now and last night was the worst..I felt like I had been exposed to some weird chemical or pepper-sprayed or something! I was so miserable and in all my life never remembered an allergy attack so bad. My nose was burning, sinuses in pain, eyes watering and tearing. My husband was about to take me to the emergency room but I was finally able to doze off. Still don't know what it was!
Anyone else having issues like this?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Like a couple other posters said, I see no connection aside from your first two links to this "rash pandemic" you claim.

Flesh eating bacteria is beyond rash IMO and shooting someone?

Tossing intestines?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

Much better! Now your post makes much more sense. S&F

I think the illness that we should be concerned about is the flesh eating disease. I read where it is becoming more and more common in many states, and it scares me!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

Just as an aside: I seen these commercials on TV regarding this mysterious rash that breaks out around the neckline and around the head. They calling it Shingles and blaming it on "chicken pox".

The TV commercial cites an itchy rash around your neckline and this site alludes to a "band around your torso where the nerve endings come up to the skin?" Just FYI. Nerve endings come up to the skin all over the body, don't they?

What does the Shingles rash look like?

The Shingles rash is red and blistering. The fluid-filled blisters may first appear in a localized section on one side of the body. The rash can be made up of many blisters grouped together or blisters here and there on the skin. The rash commonly follows along one side of the torso in a band. This band, or dermatome, is the area where the nerve endings surface on the body.

www.shinglesinfo.com...

So, concurrently with the flight attendants and students story in the news, we have these "disclaimers" as well.
I dunno. Just think we are being kept in the dark about what is real.

If rashes are breaking out on the skin in places where clothing doesn't cover it, then that is something in the environment. Not dry cleaning or remnants of Chicken Pox.

Guess what these reports of rashes, sick and dying animals and fish, mutated plants, etc., do look like?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Um, shingles have been around for ages.

Literally.

And they DO come from the virus that caused chicken pox.

It's not some "new thing" "they" are trying to pull over on you.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by intrptr

Um, shingles have been around for ages.

Literally.

And they DO come from the virus that caused chicken pox.

It's not some "new thing" "they" are trying to pull over on you.

I know. Just thought it was funny they play it up on MSM now like everyone is getting it? If you watch the commercial it makes it out to be that common?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

It's more common the older the age gets (as long as one had chicken pox previously.)

It's just in a commercial now because there is a drug for it they are hawking.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

It's more common the older the age gets (as long as one had chicken pox previously.)

True, and I think it's another darn vaccine they are hawking for shingles now.

But, the way they describe it, the shingles virus rash is limited to one-side of your neck and face.

I don't know. Just don't see shingles playing into the OP.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by intrptr

I see. That makes more sense. I was thinking they could have reminded me that people still die from Polio too but whats the point? So I will swallow for now but remember if more weird symptoms crop up that get explained away...

...like skin blisters and hair falling out.

top topics

join