It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grab Your Boomstick: The Zombie Apocalypse May Actually Be Upon Us

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Grab Your Boomstick: The Zombie Apocalypse May Actually Be Upon Us

gawker.com

It all started on 5/16 with an ominous story about a "mysterious rash" at McArthur High School in Hollywood that launched a HazMat investigation. Twleve students and two teachers were treated and released. The source of the rash remains unknown.

Flashfoward two days: HazMat crews were called in to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport to determine the source of an "unknown chemical" that sent five people to the hospital. Theories abound, but an exact cause was not confirmed.

On 5/20, the first real sign of trouble: 41-year-old Dr. Zachary Bird, was arrested by the Florida H
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I saw the thread about the face eater and then another about the man who threw his intestines at an officer. What if they are related? Yikes. I know the zombie crap gets old, and I really doubt there is going to be some mass outbreak of mystery rash, but lets all stay away from Florida. Why does this kind of thing love Florida?

gawker.com

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

And here's the bad news: Whatever's happening in Florida appears to be spreading. The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign tweeted the following the following warning to its students last night: "Hazardous materials released at Institute for Genomic Biology. Escape area if safe to do so. Otherwise seek shelter."

Yikes. I know some people were trowing around the idea that these cases were people hopped up on bath salts, but I am sort of doubting that. Can we please just nuke Florida?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Yikes. I know the zombie crap gets old, and I really doubt there is going to be some mass outbreak of mystery rash, but lets all stay away from Florida. Why does this kind of thing love Florida?

It's gotta have something to do with temperature and humidity...

Or cross-breeding with crocs and gaters!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
So now they say the man in Florida had 80% of his
face bitten off. Wondering if there is another
link for this update. I am a little reluntant to
rely just on Gawker but it seems something is
in the air - in Florida.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Well if you go to the Gawker article it has sources for everything it's talking about. I find Gawker annoying, but trust it.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Interesting. I wouldn't link the man eating the face to this though. That was bath salts I think they said. E.G. Drugs designed by the US government to even more destabilize society.....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Montana

I agree. The temperature as well as the weird weather lately, people are bound to get rashes and develop allergies. Especially because plants are so confused that who knows what is sprouting up and spraying its pollen in our faces. Zombies? Not yet. Allergies and drugs? I'm willing to out money on it.
edit on 1/7/12 by Avalessa because: Typo

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Yeah as to the Florida "zombie" they said the dude was on a new narcotic called "bath salts" way more lethal that anything that has been previously made which can also be tied in to that high school and the manufacture of illegal substances.

As much as I love all things Zombie don't think we are quite there yet.

link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

"The guy just stood his head up like that with a piece of flesh in his mouth and growled," Mr Vega said.

He does sound very much like a zombie.

link   
Maybe they are poisoning the drugs they are consuming.

Since 2003, batches of coc aine seized by U.S. drug authorities have contained the drug levamisole. By 2009, almost 70% of confiscated coc aine shipments were adulterated with this drug. Levamisole in the past had been used in humans to treat both rheumatologic conditions and cancer. However, when it became clear that levamisole was associated with significant adverse effects, its approval was withdrawn. It still has use in veterinary medicine as an anti-helminthic agent.

www.thepoisonreview.com... aine-an-excellent-review/

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Don't ruin this for me, I want to shoot some damn zombies. Also, you know the PD isn't going to tell us it's zombies.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Time to memorize your Zombie Survival Guide

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by Mandrakerealmz

Don't ruin this for me, I want to shoot some damn zombies. Also, you know the PD isn't going to tell us it's zombies.

Lol you may just get your chance yet....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/29/2012 by Nspekta because: ...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Exactly.. We're all waiting to have a reason to use our guns and daggers that's been cooped up for years.

I'll make sure to break my glass that says "BREAK IN CASE OF ZOMBIES" with a Katana and a Desert Eagle inside of it.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Im getting a little sick of L4D2! I wanna use the ridiculous guns I've collected.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
If the Florida face eater was a zombie, which I don't subscribe to, then at least that would show that zombies are not magically invulnerable to everything but headshots. It would be some 28 Days Later type of phenomenon. Which would be most ungood.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Just going to leave this here;

Seems like the "face eating thing" is happening around the world, naked people biting and eating other people. I'm not sure if it's totally legit yet until I find all the sources though.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This development linked below probably deserves its own thread, but I cant be arsed. So....
Strange happenings in Florida...is this why....Stolen medical equipment may carry deadly brain disease

Police issued a special warning Friday after the equipment was taken from the Center for Diagnostic Pathology at the hospital's main campus in Orlando.

Authorities warned a substance inside the equipment was so toxic, it could burn human skin.
Now, published reports said the equipment was tossed because it was used to perform a brain biopsy on a man who died from a degenerative brain disease similar to mad cow disease.
The reports identified the disease as CJD, or Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, which officials described as fatal.

Have our zombie face eaters been near this equipment? ...
www.cfnews13.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join