It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney wins Texas primary, clinches Republican nomination

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath

Exit polling. It's always very accurate.

True. And if there really was the vote fixing going on that is being alleged it would show up in the exit polling.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Exit polling should be illegal. It intimidates the voters that may not want to disclose who they voted for, and it taints the pool of voters that have not voted yet. Cameras near the polling place should also be illegal. Some people may not want to be on TV voting.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by godfather420

So disheartening to see a country with the "rule" of Govt based on it's subservience to it's actual citizens
slowly dismantled while they all rejoice in the trinkets , the said system could only make.

edit on 30-5-2012 by Zngland because: sentence uniformity

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Again with the false news.
It's so aggravating that ATS members will listen to the MSM on this topic but no others.

Reality Check: Texas didn't secure Mitt Romney the nomination!
edit on 5/30/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
Again with the false news.
It's so aggravating that ATS members will listen to the MSM on this topic but no others.

Reality Check: Texas didn't secure Mitt Romney the nomination!
edit on 5/30/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

Politico disagrees with you.

- Romney Crashes Past Barrier -

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I'm just correcting your claim that it was 'the same district'. Your analysis would be better if it was accurate.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Who, other than perhaps his wife, is excited about Romney wrapping up the nomination?
I have friends and acquaintances who are from every part of the political spectrum, and I know of no one who wants Romney to be president. I have never met a single Romney voter, let alone an enthusiastic one. I live in the most densely populated state in the union, and I've yet to see a single Romney bumper sticker, lawn sign, or button. (I see Obama and Ron Paul campaign materials frequently.) But we're told our choice is Obama or Romney. No wonder most people feel the system is rigged!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FuManchu2
Who, other than perhaps his wife, is excited about Romney wrapping up the nomination?
I have friends and acquaintances who are from every part of the political spectrum, and I know of no one who wants Romney to be president. I have never met a single Romney voter, let alone an enthusiastic one. I live in the most densely populated state in the union, and I've yet to see a single Romney bumper sticker, lawn sign, or button. (I see Obama and Ron Paul campaign materials frequently.) But we're told our choice is Obama or Romney. No wonder most people feel the system is rigged!

Me neither!!

Even the most deadset Republicans that just mark "R" on every ballot are voting "against Obama" not "for Romney." They think anything is better than Obama. I'm afraid they will be sorely mistaken on two fronts. Front #1, you can't beat in incumbent president with a trillion dollar campaign fund that way, and #2, things could still be worse than Obama! Romney is likely to prove that if he gets elected. Imagine this economy, but with less liberties, more wars, and a Congress that will give him whatever he wants.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well when you have rampant voter fraud this is no surprise.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanguilles7

I'm just correcting your claim that it was 'the same district'.

You haven't shown me the map of the redrawn district. The link I gave you was the most updated version. A change in his district borders still wouldn't change the result, hmmk?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

I'm just correcting your claim that it was 'the same district'.

You haven't shown me the map of the redrawn district. The link I gave you was the most updated version. A change in his district borders still wouldn't change the result, hmmk?

AGAIN, I'm not arguing that he would have won his old district.You seem to be making the case that he wouldnt have, and thats fine. I'm just informing you that his district was recently gerrymandered by the GOP. Thats it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

AGAIN, I'm not arguing that he would have won his old district.

Then that would make your post kinda pointless then wouldn't it? I say that Romney took more than 60% of the vote in Paul's very own district. You say Paul's district has changed which doesn't change that fact that Romney still got more than 60% of the vote in Ron Paul's region. So?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I live in Seattle and I am watching the local news....they are reporting that Mitt Romney has won the Republican nomination and that President Obama called and congratulated him.

I guess TPTB have the one they have wanted and promoted.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
oops!....

edit on 30-5-2012 by caladonea because: posted twice

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Sigh. Last time.

You said he lost his district, but your post was referring to the current drawing of the 14th. I merely pointed out to you that this is NOT the "same district he has represented for 20 years", as you stated, because the GOP recently redrew it. Youranalysis will be more accurate if you understand this.

My only intention was to point this out to you, since you clearly were unaware of it.

But I see now that your ONLY intent with this thread is to troll stupid Ron Paul zealots, so I'll leave you to roll around with buffoons.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Honest question.

Why do you avid Obama supporters get so excited about Romney?

Where did you come across the idea I was an 'avid Obama supporter' Ashley? I'm not supporting him these elections. As for my position on Romney, I believe that Romney is the best candidate out of the candidates the GOP could come up with to beat Obama. I also don't like the propaganda being thrown around here in favour of Ron Paul. Fact is, Romney is well ahead, he essentially has the nomination locked up, no amount of sugarcoating on Ron Paul is going to change this reality.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I live in Seattle and I am watching the local news....they are reporting that Mitt Romney has won the Republican nomination and that President Obama called and congratulated him.

Are you serious? How can They Crown a Prom King before the ballot box is empty?

TOOLS!!! Corrupt to the core, Does Mr faker Obama even read the way it works? Ron Paul is not out, he just can't go on parade in every state like the "Well-Financed" Soulless puppets running for office. You cannot ignore a candidate completely, who has verifiable, living, breathing constituents rallied to his cause and showing up at every event necessary, and then some.

Really America? How long will you eat your lie sandwiches? Until you can't blame someone else anymore?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! It's all a MSM hoax!!!

Ron Paul will win the election and move into the White House January 20, 2013.

Then and only then will Peace & Tranquility return to the USA.

Long Live Ron Paul !

---------
Wait a minute. I just woke up. It was all just a dream.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

GREAT DREAM THOUGH!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join