It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there even ONE Mitt Romney fan on ATS?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

I think you MIGHT be missing his point - which is ATS is not a good cross-section of the majority generally sheeple population. If you did get that point, then ignore me.

edit on 29/5/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
There's about one Romney supporter on ATS but I'm pretty sure they were just pretending to be one, to answer the OP's question. Of course I can't be specific.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I love Mitt romney, by the way, who is he?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

See.. I am Paul, but if it comes down to it Anyone but Romney.

Romney is the absolute worst candidate, and consider this, Obama is the devil we know and we could face four years of him. Romney is the devil we don't and we could potentially face 8 years of him and he's practically the same as Obama, but willing to destroy jobs for profit, going to increase the military budget, and take us to more wars FOR SURE (Obama will probably take us to at least one).

Please don't vote for Romney. I don't like Obama, but I will just write in Paul before I support Romney.

Also.. there is one big Romney fan on this site, but I don't dare post their name because they honestly (and Ironically) is one of the biggest idiotic, waste of space, trolls on this website.
edit on 29-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

You Go Gogo! You said it exactly! I second the motion.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Thanks.

If I have to go with one of these evil establisment bastards, I am going with the one that has to go after 4 years so we aren't voting on a sitting president in the election. That way we are looking at 4 years and then hopefully a new Liberty candidate like Paul if he himself decides he is too old (I don't see him running again, I am 26 and I doubt I would have the energy to do it). I don't want people comfortable and voting in Romney even though he has done nothing good and very probably a lot of bad. I want another campaign like this, and I want to see how many people are awake between now and next election. Not that this year is over, but look how many people got turned on to a liberty candidate since 08!

Establishment puppet for a possible 4 years VS Establishment puppet for a possible 8 years.

Do not vote Romney people. Don't vote Obama if you don't want, but DON'T vote Romney please.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
Just wondering, I know there are lots of RON PAUL and a few Obama supporters, but Ive never heard anyone speak up for Romney? I dont even know anyone that will vote at all if Romney is elected nominee....If Your not into Romney flag it so everyone can see the results, thanks.
edit on 29-5-2012 by avatard because: 4got

edit on 29-5-2012 by avatard because: 4got

Yes there are a few lost souls on ATS, you could literally count them with your fingers though so no biggie.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Romney Supporter here. Here is a quick hint though, ATS is not representative of the general public,

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by avatard

As of 7:00pm CST I am officially a Romney fan. He has officially clinched the required number of delegates and we can finally get on with defeating the messiah. 

So I think you got your answer, OP! There is more than 1.

I'm not excited that Romney won. However, I'm very excited that all the Paulites who even last week said RP would get more delegates will all have to eat crow now!! Bahahahaha!!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
The way I see it, Romney is a huge improvement over John McCain, and has a very good chance to defeat Obama.

I agree 100%

I like Romney....I'm not sure if he would be have been my best pick , but I like Ron Paul too though I would not like to see him as POTUS. In this day and age I'm not sure if anyone would be my best pick... no one really knows in the end.

edit on 30-5-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by avatard

As of 7:00pm CST I am officially a Romney fan. He has officially clinched the required number of delegates and we can finally get on with defeating the messiah. 

So I think you got your answer, OP! There is more than 1.

I'm not excited that Romney won. However, I'm very excited that all the Paulites who even last week said RP would get more delegates will all have to eat crow now!! Bahahahaha!!!

Was there a state convention I missed today?

Anyway, to stay on topic... what I find strange is that there are very few Romney supporters here on ATS. I haven't even seen a single, not one, Romney for president bumper sticker in Texas, anywhere, and he has gotten 69% of the vote so far in the Texas beauty/popularity contest known as the Texas primary. It is just really odd that there are so many supporting the guy and ZERO enthusiasm to show for it, at least none that I can see.

To say in short, Romney and Obama are two sides of the same coin, and it is either have another 4 years of the same, or have 8 years of something worse than this, as another guy pointed out. Both of their campaigns are being financed by the same bankers, and both are very easily controlled through money and influence. It is what will destroy this country.

Ron Paul is incorruptible. I can not understand for the life of me why so many people have bad things to say about him. I am writing his name in even if I have to bring my own pen to the ballot box!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Its not shocking that Paulites would be jumping over to Obama!! I knew most would do that. When I called them out they denied it but I knew I was right (again)!

What happened to conservative principles??

We all knew it was a charade. That's exactly why conservatives always shy away from RP. 

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Haha I don't get what's more laughable the people so religiously devoted to this site, that they think it represents the world view, or those that think Paul is winning.

Anyway I will be voting for Romney come this election and in my primary in NJ June 5. I voted for Romney in 2008 because McCain was too trigger happy.

Again, blind support of one candidate I do not have nor ever will. Someone who places so much trust in a political candidate not even the President of the United States should question where their priorities are and why they are not fighting for the cause just because YOU believe in it.

But I don't know, I am not an activist just a lowly American employed college grad who just wants to vote without getting questioned like a terrorist!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Actually it's worse, it's childish petty behavior. It's you didn't make my choice win so I'm going to vote against you just so you lose now. Kind of pathetic.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

"who just wants to vote without getting questioned like a terrorist!"

So your voting for Romney?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I hope that those of you "writing in" RP realize that you are voting for Obama right?

I want to watch the convention and see Romney's face when all those delegates vote their conscience.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I'm a independent and I don't know who to vote for this year. it's definitely not going to be Romney.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Nope not a Romney fan at all, I'd rather vote for Matel (Barbie etc), sadly the man gives me the creeps, however scratching around the internet I found out that rumors of Jeb Bush becoming the next President (coming forward in August to save the GOP gridlocked convention), are thanks to Sorcha Faal published Jan 18 2012…. Hmmm

Anyway after snickering over that my interest was piqued by an article on yahoo yesterday by national news that Jeb would seriously consider being Romney’s running mate.

I also discovered there was a little impromptu Bush Sr. , Jeb & Obama meeting Jan 27th 2012 in the Oval Office, not on the Whitehouse schedule...the White House released a statement saying,

“The three men enjoyed a personal visit in the Oval Office – as they have done on previous occasions when President Bush is Washington.”

www.politico.com...

A little more digging and it appears Jeb was taken out of context for not “saying it right” in an communication with news max regarding the running mate comment.

So here for your delectation some of the snippets relating to this …

Kissinger vows to China: “Jeb Bush Will Be Next President”
A shocking report prepared by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for Prime Minister Putin on the just completed meeting between China’s Vice Premier Li Keqiang and former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger states that the Chinese were told that former Florida Governor John Ellis “Jeb” Bush, brother to the former US President and son of another, will be elected as the next American leader despite his currently not even being on the ballot.
www.knowthelies.com...

Jeb Bush’s name keeps floating up in discussions about candidates to run on the ticket with Mitt Romney, despite Bush’s efforts to douse the talk.
thehill.com...
Bush’s spokeswoman Jaryn Emhof told ABC News in an e mail, adding that the comments to Newsmax, where he said he would “consider it” if Romney called, were “taken out of context.” In an email to ABC News’ Miami affiliate WPLG’s Senior Political Reporter Michael Putney, Bush himself echoed the statement, saying, “I didn’t say it right and it was taken out of context. Nothing to talk about.”

Read more: digitaljournal.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There are lots but they are usually wearing anti-Obama regalia. One thing I can say for sure is you won't find any sane Romney supporters from Massachusetts. We've experienced his widely touted 'business experience' that brought us nothing but 'The Big Dig' fiasco, forced health insurance and the 5th worst job creation in the country under his genius leadership. We watch the campaign news coverage with amazement. It's like deja vu all over again. The guy is a tool. Let's hope the rest of you are spared having to learn that first-hand.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Oh, good - he clinched the nomination without the need for a convention. Imagine how much money that will save the GOP by not having a convention and just giving it to Romney.

I haven't seen any fat ladies singing, have you?

I am not a Romney fan.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join