It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there even ONE Mitt Romney fan on ATS?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
the reason why there isn't a lot of Romney support on here is because most of the people here know what kind of a scumbag he really is.

He actively helped to destroy American companies for his foreign investors and move jobs overseas.

When it was his time to help defend his country he hid behind his religion to get out of getting drafted but had no problem telling protestors of the war they should be patriotic and serve their country. I hope his "missionary" work in France was worth it.

Obama isn't the best thing we have had in office but at least he's better than that walking bag of garbage.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Do you seriously want a guy name Willard as president?

I for one do not want Willard "the Millionare Rat" Romney!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
My prediction goes a sumpin like this....Romney gets backed by Rand Paul for vice president.....eventually gets elected....fast forward to Romneys first public appearance as prez....unbenounced to him there is a star child lurking in the crowd, he turns around to a big hug from this cute little kid but knows the end is near as soon as this happens. He begins to sweat profusely and is asked by an aid whether he feels ok....he turns, blinks his yellowish secondary set of pupils and responds, " i need the blood of a native american virgin, NOW!" The aid freaks out...leaves...and returns with a chocolate chip cookie and milk. Romney screaches like a vulture getting #ed by a jaguar, looks straight at the live camera feed and right before he tries to explain himself, poof!... spontaneously combusts. Rand paul now president.

-end fantasy

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
My prediction goes a sumpin like this....Romney gets backed by Rand Paul for vice president.....eventually gets elected....fast forward to Romneys first public appearance as prez....unbenounced to him there is a star child lurking in the crowd, he turns around to a big hug from this cute little kid but knows the end is near as soon as this happens. He begins to sweat profusely and is asked by an aid whether he feels ok....he turns, blinks his yellowish secondary set of pupils and responds, " i need the blood of a native american virgin, NOW!" The aid freaks out...leaves...and returns with a chocolate chip cookie and milk. Romney screaches like a vulture getting #ed by a jaguar, looks straight at the live camera feed and right before he tries to explain himself, poof!... spontaneously combusts. Rand paul now president.

-end fantasy

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

As far as Romney goes, I think he'd screw up our country just as much as Obama.
I don't necessarily like either of them. You see, I'm an obvious Paul supporter, and have been.
If Romney chose Rand as his running mate, I'd unfortunately have to give Romney my vote.
There's something eerie about Romney though, and I can't quite pin point what it is.
All I know is I get a very weird gut feeling anytime I see that man, or hear him speak.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
I am not a Romney fan, but come November I will vote for him because I don't want another four years of what we just went through.

President Obama walked into an 8 year mess that the Bush administration created. Elect another Republican that is very similar to Bush (Romeny)...why do that?

There is always the (write-in) vote...why not do that? I am sure many will write-in Paul.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I don't think Romney has that many die-hard supporters. He's just the lowest common denominator for the Republicans right now.

You see lots of Ron Paul and Obama bumper stickers, but how many Romney bumper stickers do you see? Maybe not scientific, but that's my reasoning for agreeing with the OP.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I am not a Romney fan at all. The guy seems like a creep.
And like others said above, I would also rather deal with 4 years of what we know, then possibly 8 years of what we don't. I did not get caught up in the "Im just going to vote for Romney because he isn't Obama crowd" like many did, The sad thing is that that is the main reason many are going to vote for him.

As far as supporter enthusiasim for Romney goes, I dont know. I see no yard signs, bumper stickers, t-shirts, ect. I think people are a little embarrassed to support him.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Mitt Romney seems like a very pleasant fellow, to me....anybody ? ( Wait for it...! ) But like most American voters, I am naive and gullible !

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

I agree with what one of your other respondents, replied. This is a set up from the get go. This is Romney's "turn" beause McCain got it last time around. They seem to take turns up there. TPTB don't really dare give the people what we want.

Haven't you heard about, I don't remember the exact amount, but you can Google it if you're interested, it seems Hilary has high approval ratings now.

It's almost like we've entered the Twilight Zone with elections seems that way since Bush and Gore. We don't really get to choose anymore.

Which is why I won't belong to another party again. I've tried both sides of the fence, and am worse off then I was, when I didn't vote at all.

I call it and I;m sure you've heard the term before, its nothing but a dog and pony show, at least for this portion of the 21st century. Call me cynical, but that's my take on politics 21st century style.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Do you seriously want a guy name Willard as president?

I for one do not want Willard "the Millionare Rat" Romney!

This is the beauty of our system.

Any dolt can cast a vote for any ridiculous reason whatsoever.

Kind of like this dolt:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The question should be, "Is there any Romney fan anywhere in the country?" (I exclude corporate executives and his family.) Other than technically not being Obama (a trait shared with 300,000,000 other Americans) he is an elegant but empty suit and nothing more.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I'm not a Romney fan, and I'm certainly not an Obama fan.
In the vernacular, I believe that the "US over the next four years is screwed" either way.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I'm seriously thinking about doing that myself. It may or may not make it a protest vote. Don't know yet. I already know that much of the younger population who supports Ron Paul wouldn't turn out for a primary in our state.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It took me about 2 seconds to figure out what Mitt Romney stood for, the first 2 seconds I saw his face.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
It's not that I think Obama is doing so well as much as I think that when he started his job, it was to clean up the mess left by Bush. The economy dive was started under Bush and the bailouts were started under Bush...... so putting Romney into office is like taking a step back in time and having an administration likely to do the same things that got us in to trouble in the first place! Sure, lets de-regulate Wall Street, the banking industry, and lets de-regulate any environmental rules that protect our air and water so we can make more jobs.... jobs, dangled like a carrot, a bribe, a way of getting votes that backfire when all it does is help make the rich wealthier and further destroying our environment and making everyone employees rather than small business owners. We just might need MORE regulations, if they are sensible and logical and curb the looting of our treasury that was done in recent years, and curb polluting our water and food and air....... I wish there were more choices in who we could vote for when it comes to running our country! A rather ineffective Obama or a take a step backwards Romney! Don't we deserve better than the crappy 2 party corrupt system we currently have????

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
There are lots but they are usually wearing anti-Obama regalia. One thing I can say for sure is you won't find any sane Romney supporters from Massachusetts. We've experienced his widely touted 'business experience' that brought us nothing but 'The Big Dig' fiasco, forced health insurance and the 5th worst job creation in the country under his genius leadership. We watch the campaign news coverage with amazement. It's like deja vu all over again. The guy is a tool. Let's hope the rest of you are spared having to learn that first-hand.

About what I expect from a Massachusetts Democrat, can't think for yourself and just blindly hate Republicans. First, I am from Massachusetts, I left when Deval took over, and I am 100% a Romney supporter and wanted him to win in 08.

Now let's look at the Big Dig. Mitt Romney was elected in 2002, the Big Dig was conceived back in the 70's, started in the 90's, and the I-90 connector was finished in early 2003. How are you attributing this to Romney? Blame your moronic Democrats, they are the ones completely responsible.

As for health care, 66% of MA residents support it.
www.wbur.org...

As for everything else, you do realize Romney was more or less a figurehead in the Democratically controlled MA government, they are the ones responsible for MA woes.

He was elected governor in 02, when unemployment was skyrocketing. He brought unemployment down to 4.7%
Under Deval Patrick unemployment hit over 8%.

Keep drinking the KoolAid and living in fairy land.
www.google.com...:ST250000&fdim_y=seasonality:S&dl=en&hl=en&q=ma+unemploy ment

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Well, if there's no Ron Paul anymore, then I suggest everyone should throw their weight behind Roseanne Barr! Personally, if I were American, I would not vote for either Romney or Obama. They are both establishment candidates, and there really is no choice, therefore, there is no real reason to vote if those are the only two choices. But hopefully everyone can see that there is a potential third choice in Roseanne Barr... unless the rumours of RP running as an Independent come true, then I would say continue supporting Ron Paul, but Roseanne would also be better than the establishment hacks that everyone thinks are the only choices.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Just to be clear. Not a Democrat. Never have been. Wrote-in Ron Paul in '04, '08 and will again in '12.

As for the Big Dig... he was The Man while it was being executed and all the screw-ups occurred wuith contractors. Was he personally responsible? Of course not but it seems like whatever happens gets put on the top guy's ledger (made very clear by the never-ending Obama bash threads). You can make all the excuses for Romney you want. But if he IS elected I guarantee you will finally have your eyes opened.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Yeah I didn't vote for that guy either...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join