It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there even ONE Mitt Romney fan on ATS?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Just wondering, I know there are lots of RON PAUL and a few Obama supporters, but Ive never heard anyone speak up for Romney? I dont even know anyone that will vote at all if Romney is elected nominee....If Your not into Romney flag it so everyone can see the results, thanks.
edit on 29-5-2012 by avatard because: 4got

edit on 29-5-2012 by avatard because: 4got

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
but Ive never heard anyone speak up for Romney? I dont even know anyone that will vote at all if Romney is elected nominee...

that is kinda the idea. they want romney to fail. they want obama in office again. obama's opponent has to look like a bigger tool than him...

+5 more 
posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Who is more likely to be the biggest YES MAN for the corporations?

Romney even looks like he was birthed in a corporate test tube.

Who won't be a YES MAN and wasn't given a fair chance?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

You got starred for the Jedi Ron alone. ^.~

Also, no, there are no Mitt fans here. And if there are, they are a quite bunch. Hard to support that guy.

I don't think it's so much Obama is so great as that most realize that Romney won't improve matters in the slightest.

Just my two cents, with the added (and unpopular) Obama wins the election, and it won't be close, no matter what the news wants you to believe. They need ratings, and so if it's no contest, no one watches. Make it out to be one, and some will.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I would be hesitant to call myself a fan, but I do believe that Romney is the obvious choice. This election is of the utmost importance, and anyone that claims to be interested in the direction of this country will not fail to cast a ballot for the clearcut choice. Petty games and hurt feelings have no place in decisions as large as the one we will make in November, and anyone willing to forego a decision based on either does not deserve a say in the direction of this nation. Go ahead and say that a vote for one may as well be a vote for the other, but in the end, a vote for neither is just a weak attempt at passing the buck.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Well....given that there are 260,000 members world-wide and barely half that in participation; would you even consider this question to be some sort of barometer, regardless of the politician, of support or stance?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Texas Primary Results Coming In

Hmmm, locally a Republican stronghold area, and Obama currently has MORE votes than Mr. Flip-Flop Romney! That's with early voting results only so far and not even all of them counted; so, too early to make any calls.

You can see how many clowns voted for nominees that dropped out of the race too; but, the national news counts are not showing the full list of nominees we had on the ballots.

edit on 29/5/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Romney is certainly the one that MSM has presented as the inevitable Republican nominee from the start - I suspect they deliberately contrive to keep the conservative vote artificially tied to religiotard candidates so they can limit the appeal to around a third of voters, the Dems have another third of progressive, welfare and black voters gauranteed - that leaves them a third of the swing voters to play with, who can easily be directed by MSM as to what the coo/approvedl vote is.

ie - whoever controls MSM will always get to decide who occupies the Whitehouse.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

off topic post buddy,,,make your own about how its not a real poll,,,its a yes or no,,we dont need your off topic smart guy statistics.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard

off topic post buddy,,,make your own about how its not a real poll,,,its a yes or no,,we dont need your off topic smart guy statistics.

How is it off topic? I asked a question pertaining if it really is a cross section of anything. Given the numbers of ATS, is it really relevant? Does it matter is there is only 1 or 2 here, that bothered to even respond, in the grand scheme of things?

But I forgot, post anything against the grain and get ostracized and ridiculed...the ATS way! And I am not your buddy friend...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
the only mitt fans are a select few on cnn and hard core republicans.

but even all their propaganda won't help that clueless tool who is 30 years out of touch with rest of america win the election.

right now they are content with furthering the illusion that he'll compete.

they are doing that by showing as little as possible of him.

the less they film him opening his mouth and alienating everybody but country club members, the more they hope he comes across as human.

edit on 29-5-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Im everyones friend,,your comment was not about the post, i sounded like a dick,,dont get so mad, i was just pretending to be a mod,,,daym,,but it really wasnt about this topic,,sorry ok,,seriously, I wasnt serious.dont be mad.,
edit on 29-5-2012 by avatard because: /

edit on 29-5-2012 by avatard because: //

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
What are you kidding? Didn't you know? Everybody's a Romney fan because hes "obviously" the "presumed" nominee.

Hes just the guy, don't think about it just believe it without considering anything. This is just the way it is.
edit on 29-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The way I see it, Romney is a huge improvement over John McCain, and has a very good chance to defeat Obama.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I am not a Romney fan, but come November I will vote for him because I don't want another four years of what we just went through.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
The way I see it, Romney is a huge improvement over John McCain, and has a very good chance to defeat Obama.

Oh yea, that's right that's why we should support this puppet... because he has a slim chance in hell of beating the current established puppet.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I wouldn't say fan
but i am A.B.O
ANYONE BUT OBAMA

Since Romney is going
to be that anyone, yes you
can call me a supporter..

Romney knocks the socks
of Obama in this election, I mean
a retarded monkey could beat Obama
the way he has made this economy, the
high gas prices. high unemployment rate,
the raping of citizens of their rights, NDAA,
the list goes on and on...

So call me ABO
ANYONE BUT OBAMA

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Show my angst....I asked you a question just like you asked. I gave you some facts and it was hard to swallow because even if you got 100% replies of absolutely no Romney support, it means diddily squat...a tiny cross-section of us "weirdos" that like to patron this site.

But I will play. Romney has a few qualities that I would like to see as president. So yeah, add that to your column that there is "even" ONE Mitt Romney fan....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Ted Turner said so,,Dana Bash said so, Krytal ball said so,,and what kinda name is that, I guess the beyitch can tell the future,,she knew it was set up...That Ron paul guy got cheated thats all I know........Personally I was getting overwhelmed on my facebook and email and friends about Ron Paul, I said ok if he gets the nomination Ill vote since Newt won our state,,we will see in august if the people stand up for themselves or stand up for the current establishment.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

PLEASE EVERYONE acknowledge that this is ATS and it doesnt matter and this is no scientific poll so this guy can be happy,,I really want you to be happy,,seriously I do.........and thanks for participating and sharing that Romney has some qualities you like,,,
edit on 29-5-2012 by avatard because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join