It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Hackensack Man Stabbed Himself, Threw His Skin And Intestines At Officers

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

OMG... so much creepier than the Miami one to me..

THIS IS 10 MINUTES FROM ME

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
If I did that i would be like!

Guess what I ate!!!!??

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Ok... dude eating faces, dude eating cat lips, dude throwing his innards at cops. All of these people had violent arrest records. All of the drugs that could induce this behavior has been around for ages so why the recent epidemic (or soon to be epidemic)?

You know, just a thought here. You know that enlightenment that everybody who is full of love is supposed to experience this year? Maybe there is a reciprocation of it and it manifests as making people without love simply go bat-shiz crazy.

If you subscribe to that kind of thing.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I heard about this story on the NEWS last night...Seriously what is wrong here we have sick masochists who do things like you would see in the movie the Ghost of Mars... People are going insane. Didn't something like this occur a few days ago in Florida as well?
edit on 29-5-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
here's the link to our local news covering it

Hackensack Man

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel

OMG... so much creepier than the Miami one to me..

THIS IS 10 MINUTES FROM ME

Awesome, drive over there and report back to us what you find. Dont forget your zombie gear

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Yea.. sure..
lol.. I think I'll wait til my Gerber gear zombie kit gets here

My friend works at hackensack hospital I'll see if she knows anything

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I think this is a matter of magnification. One odd story leads to another, and then it develops into an illusion of increasing frequency.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Watch out ats, johnny the homicidal maniac probably lives in florida

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
She wasn't on shift today
- She said she'll let me know if she finds anything out though

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
TPTB and their cronies MSM are driving this bus.
Movies books and media,
say it over and over again until it seems like it's always been there or was inevitable.

Do you know that at Michigan State University you can take a course for:

"Surviving the Coming Zombie Apocalypse — Catastrophes and Human Behavior"

www.mlive.com...

"You want it, you got it."

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
1) reported by CBS, the media outlet with the all seeing eye as a logo, same media that reported on the face eater.

2) sorry cops don't 'retreat'

3) the staged reaction has evolved fom gn shots to pepper spray.

I'm callng hoax on this 'zombie craze' just like the face eater.

Rememver folks CBS staged the infamous war of the worlds broadcast, so if they are willing to report a fake alien invasion, a fake zombie apocalypse is right up their alley.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules

I think they would if they thought their presence was causing the person more harm. And... he was, uh, throwing his innards at them.

Really though, it's like a suicide response call; if the person threatens to shoot himself if the cops come closer, they normally back off and plan a bit more. As horrific as this was, it's essentially a suicide responder situation.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lord Jules

Do you have a link to the war of the worlds cbs broadcast? I would love to see it!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
1) reported by CBS, the media outlet with the all seeing eye as a logo, same media that reported on the face eater.

3) the staged reaction has evolved fom gn shots to pepper spray.

I'm callng hoax on this 'zombie craze' just like the face eater.

Rememver folks CBS staged the infamous war of the worlds broadcast, so if they are willing to report a fake alien invasion, a fake zombie apocalypse is right up their alley.

Yea but a staged zombie apocalypse would be so much cooler than a staged alien invasion.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I just had to comment about how these police officers responded to this situation. They used escalated force, but non lethal, fled the area, and returned with a plan to subdue the person. In my opinion, these officers acted with the type of restraint deserving of praise and admiration for their ability to not simply pull out a gun and shoot because someone appeared crazy. Hopefully, an evaluation will be done and we can get to the root of this weird string of happenings with people displaying incredibly similar characteristics to zombie behavior.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ragiusnotiel

Do you have a link to the war of the worlds cbs broadcast? I would love to see it!

www.youtube.com...

there you go. Just something to keep in mind. I noticed that CBS reported n both this story and the face eating story, and at the end of this threads article the author specifically mentions horror movie zombies. Is it really out of the realm of possibility for CBS?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I would like to congrats our police force and government for the very wisely spent war on drug budget. The effectiveness of running hundreds of men in the bush and rented thousands of dollars per day of helicopter fly time has paid off...

The dangerous drugs are definitely not on the street anymore, McDonald's profit is on the drop and Willie Nelson is still alive...

Dear God seriously the first eats some dude's face, the second throw is own intestines at cops?

DAMNNN this crap makes meth look like tylenol... It reminds me of this stuff my friend thats in the feds told me about. Its a new drug thats current in Russia that replaced meth and coke its called "crocodile"

After a year of continuous use your flesh rot and die and fall off I remembered looking some pics a girl was missing all of the flesh of her forearm all that was left was a squeleton arm yet she was alive.. its the most disturbing thing I've ever seen...

Drug laws needs to be reformed QUICKLY and budget spent properly on the dangerous stuff not what everyone knows is armless before those new designer craps kill half the school population worldwide...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

The story says he was barricaded in, so why would the police kick the door in and pepper spray someone near suicidal? There are too many weird aspects to this story and the face eater, i'm just saying, it may be propaganda, cause after all zombies don't exist despite how cool they are.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Thank you

I agree it's odd, and worse has been made up so I can believe it is within the realm of possibility but the actuality of the Miami incident is hard to argue with (to me) video footage (could still possibly be other footage we don't know about), the pictures ( at the scene and at the hospital ) , its just the "why" everyone is having trouble with.

I think that we tend to make these things popular, and the media wants to make their story known- so it is and it isn't a ploy to get out attentions/scare us/etc.. it's all ratings and money with them.

Bad taste.. yes. But with the $#!% going on lately.. not surprising at all

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join