It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Hackensack Man Stabbed Himself, Threw His Skin And Intestines At Officers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by _R4t_

Drug laws needs to be reformed QUICKLY and budget spent properly on the dangerous stuff not what everyone knows is armless before those new designer craps kill half the school population worldwide...

You need to ask yourself why people take these designer drugs in the first place. It is because the safe ones are illegal. That is the whole point of designer drugs. They skirt around narcotics laws and people don't fail drug tests with most of them.

These exist because of the "war on drugs".

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
In WWII , the luftwaffa used crack to get the pilots to stay awake and fight more agressively. Now we have evolved into an era of complete control and a need to have more of a drug that satisfy the brain of complete utter lack of reason. OH, did i mention Hitler luftwaffa? It seems the same tactics, UTTER BLISS.

Speed was certainly rampant throughout 50's Americana, probably europe too. The Beatles used Pervetin to propel their Cuban rhythms, and fame. Housewives broke tablets of Benzedrine and mixed it in their coffee. Speed was the drug of choice throughout the 50's (early 60's) as best I know from here say, and pop history. When I was first conscious I do recall hearing the fading report of speed references on the street, among the older kids. Cocaine was certainly under the umbrella of speed. But I don't think it caught on for some time, no earlier than the 70's in America. It may have been earlier, as I wouldn't know.

It is no surprise the Nazis used speed, and there are rumors of coc aine influencing the top brass (they probably kept it all for themselves) ...but where did you hear of nazi crack?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I think you’d be surprised at how often this type of stuff goes on, you just don’t hear about it. Ask any law enforcement, corrections, medical, rescue, or psyc employee, and I bet every one of them has at least one horror story. It seems to just be a news trend ATM, that we are hearing about them publicly.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by _R4t_

Drug laws needs to be reformed QUICKLY and budget spent properly on the dangerous stuff not what everyone knows is armless before those new designer craps kill half the school population worldwide...

You need to ask yourself why people take these designer drugs in the first place. It is because the safe ones are illegal. That is the whole point of designer drugs. They skirt around narcotics laws and people don't fail drug tests with most of them.

These exist because of the "war on drugs".

I believe part of it lies because some people cannot control themselves whether its drugs or alcohol. It start when you get told a lifetime that the one "Everyone use almost" is the worst thing in the world and it'll make you dumb after a couple times only...

Then once you hit it and realize its safer than tylenol your way more inclined into believing the other substance's danger must be by far overrated too based on your realization that the plant is just harmless and were lied about.

Then you get caught in the dangerous ones and things stumble out of control to quick... Should "one" that 50% of the people try be legalized you would decrease the exposure of people to harder ones as most people gets exposed to the bad stuff when they go get the good stuff...

Go to amsterdam and ask for crack and others like that and they'll look at you as if your an alien... Its legal over there in small quantity yet its rarer than gold...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Wow. This is so over the top. I guess I'm dumbfounded. I guess all I can say is...

"No guts, no glory."

LOL...

Sorry, but I just couldn't resist.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
All the best zombie shows start off this way. "There were random reports on the news about these incidents... human rabies, cannibalism, psychotic violence...)

I won't even post the info I know about the real, no BS "zombie" virus and the efforts underway to study and develop a solution.

Regardless, the real deal or not the news and government / police / politicians will explain it away as "drugs" in the beginning. You have to prevent panic and buy those with inside knowledge time to finish preparing and making good their escape plans, after all.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

But it is true,lol. Its even hitting Africa

link

Baffling Illness Strikes Africa, Turns Children Into Mindless "Zombies"

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

What is described there is completely different behavior. In the face eater and this intestine guy cases they were crazed out of their mind, but with those kids they are acting like traditional voodoo zombies. They appear to be lacking higher brain functions and just mull around. Most different from these cases we're getting worked up about (which are easily explained by designer drugs)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I think you’d be surprised at how often this type of stuff goes on, you just don’t hear about it. Ask any law enforcement, corrections, medical, rescue, or psyc employee, and I bet every one of them has at least one horror story. It seems to just be a news trend ATM, that we are hearing about them publicly.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

You have a point.However, how often do you hear a story about a young male slaughtering a baby goat in his bedroom dressed in women's bra and panties? There was blood everywhere. Now I've heard some stories in my day, but you don't hear something like that on street corners very often. Even if you did, would you believe it? That's a true story by the way. Look it up.EDIT: Just so people don't think I'm making it up.

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Police say an Alum Creek man high on bath salts killed his neighbor's pygmy goat and that neighbors found him in his bedroom, dressed in a bra and panties, next to the dead animal, said Lt. Bryan Stover of the Kanawha County Sheriff's Department.
SOURCE
edit on 30-5-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
If he has no record of mental illness and then suddenly flips, my bet is he took an illegal drug. I think it's a new one. So many stories of people suddenly bugging out. Is there a drug squad checking this out?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
In WWII , the luftwaffa used crack to get the pilots to stay awake and fight more agressively. Now we have evolved into an era of complete control and a need to have more of a drug that satisfy the brain of complete utter lack of reason. OH, did i mention Hitler luftwaffa? It seems the same tactics, UTTER BLISS.

Actually it was Methamphetamine as "Crack" wasn't invented yet, and we did the same thing...we just called em "Pep Pills" How do you think B2 pilots fly 96 hour sorties?!?...lol

As far as the lack of intestinal fortitude in Hackensack... What in God's name is going on right now?!? People are flipping the **** out. The End Is Nigh!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Jules
1) reported by CBS, the media outlet with the all seeing eye as a logo, same media that reported on the face eater.

2) sorry cops don't 'retreat'

3) the staged reaction has evolved fom gn shots to pepper spray.

I'm callng hoax on this 'zombie craze' just like the face eater.

Rememver folks CBS staged the infamous war of the worlds broadcast, so if they are willing to report a fake alien invasion, a fake zombie apocalypse is right up their alley.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

1) It's carried everywhere locally

2) Yes they do , If you have a situation like that you'd try to keep the guy calm and standby for the negotiator, he wasn't a threat to anyone but himself , if he had charged the officers with the knife, They would have shot him. Hats off to them for the use of force restraint. If the officers didn't recognize that this guy was an EDP , it could have ended up as a "Suicide by Cop"

3) There is no staged reaction, The face eater was EATING another person and was shot to stop it. If you are cutting your own guts out, shooting you will not improve your situation, OC might get you to stop long enough for you to be subdued so you don't harm yourself further.

CBS never staged anything, the WOTW broadcast was entertainment and was advertised as such from the beginning, the problem was people tuned in after the "Disclaimer" in the beginning and thought it was real. It was user error.

Adjust your tinfoil and switch to decaf

edit on 30-5-2012 by EyesWideShut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Wow! umm... wow. ummm... Yeah.. What the hell is going on with our world recently. Are the people just going so crazy because so many actually believe that something will happen that they are subconsciously making things happen because they expect something to? Or is someone making all of this weird stuff happen? Is it really the bath salts? If it is the bath salts and people are using them because they don't want to get into trouble for using an illegal substance cant we just find something that doesn't make people do completely crazy things and let them use it... Maybe someone could find something that just makes people sit there and stare at each other saying things like "yeah man...", "dude, I totally feel ya...", "I'm so hungry right now...", eat weird combinations of food, and sleep. I mean if people really want to use substances so much why not find something that they can use that will not make them want to eat each other and kill themselves. I don't know, maybe it really is the end times, I for some reason am doubting that one though...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Sounds like PCP to me. There are numerous cases where people have flipped out on it and done horrendous acts. It's a far cry from a zombie apocalypse, but it's still definitely weird that we're hearing about these cases now all of a sudden in such short amounts of time from one another.

Cannibalism isn't a new thing with PCP, there are numerous cases of individuals cannibalizing people (or trying to) while high on it. I recall reading of an incident in which a man was confronted by police and he proceeded to literally rip his scrotum from his body and throw it at the officers.

If it isn't PCP, my guess is it's something else like it. Either way, it's sad -- but I'm not jumping on the baseless zombie conclusion.

edit on 30-5-2012 by Skepticesque because: Had an insatiable lust for brains thus causing a spelling error that needed adequate correction.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I think these kind of incidents will be on the rise.

I heard somewhere that it was due to some sort of new street drug. I think they called it something like bath salts or w/e.

Basically its like pcp or something like that. I am not 100% sure on this.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
face eater...now this guy.....intestine thrower.....damn....Apparently drugs are for turkeys...and zombie crazy people.
edit on 30-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Pics/vids....or it didn't happen.
But seriously....are there any pics/vids...of any of these incidents; or are the sheeple just fed a story, by the MSM, accompanied by pictures; that have nothing to do with the story they're telling?

Let me guess....they want us to get vaccinated against the Zombie flu. Right?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Things are starting to get surreal.Jesus.I dont even know what to think about this.There really seems to be an outbreak of lunatic behaviour.This is a bit much.PCP,maybe? Or some new drug?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
well, this will reflect much better for the police than the protest violence.
they get to be the heroes again.

seriously, how the hell is this even possible? How many drugs do you have to be on before you cut out your own intestines and throw them at the police? Why not just throw the knife?

How do you even manage that without passing out and going into shock?

My god that is ludicrous!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
Hmm, zombies don't typically throw parts of themselves at others. So we can rule that out.

But man, it feels like these strange events lately, like something or someone is turning on the crazy switch in their heads. The question is, what is the trigger?

Definitely will be keeping an eye out on the recent posts for more stories like this.

Could it be i dunno? The 2012 awakening everyone is stammerin about? The accension into another consciousness? The warning that was attached to that IIRC was that some minds can take it, and some cannot...I guess he couldnt take it. Then again the Sun is funny that way, maybe we're all going through genetic activation? just a thought, way too much happening all at once to be a coincidence.

Aint stress a b*t*h?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join