It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Hackensack Man Stabbed Himself, Threw His Skin And Intestines At Officers

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

seriously, how the hell is this even possible? How many drugs do you have to be on before you cut out your own intestines and throw them at the police?

My god that is ludicrous!

An awful freakin lot I would have to guess. I mean what all was Ozzy on? And people thought accidentally biting the head off a bat was crazy...
edit on 30-5-2012 by doomedtoday because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
This is a good way to weed out the morons.

What surprises me is that the cops in this story used their pepper spray first, instead of dumping clips into him. Seems like more and more cops would rather just whip out their firearms to take control of a situation. These dudes had a maniac throwing body parts at them and they still had the presence of mind to address the perp accordingly!

Cops all across the states could learn a thing or two from these officers.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
here is a much better collection of nasty Face-Eater pics

why did the perp take the victims pants off?
there is blood all over the victims legs.... what else was eaten?!!!

this whole thing is just ridiculous. Face-Eater. Intestines-Thrower. WTF?

difficult to comprehend.

edit on 30-5-2012 by XXX777 because: Face-Eater, Intestines-Thrower, you know, it is difficult to keep it all straight

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
It is these bath salts
MXE look it up..
This guy was obviously
on MXE, it is the new pcp.

No zombie apacolypse
just a new designer drug
going around. thats all

That would not explain this. The bath salts do not cause one to go completely numb, as it seems this guy was. How else could he do this and resist pepper spray?

On the other hand, PCP does cause numbing effect, but it also causes ataxia or being unable to balance. That man would not have been able to stand up if he were on a high dose of PCP.

This guy was just a suicide case. He used surgical prescriptions to numb himself then cut himself open; that would be my guess. Those could make him delirious and unable to actually commit the act, possibly due to a high it also produced.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I did as Pop's said and googled MXE

after reading a ton of threads for a few hours on different sites i fail to see how that particular substance could have been attributed to either case, true it seems to mess with the mind but the PCP type numbness displayed by both guys don't seem to add up.

This has to be some other type of drug, maybe a bad mix, some ppl are pretty crazy in what they ingest.

In truth, we need more background on these guys.. who were they? what brought a man to eat man's face and another play *operation* on himself.. that would be some real reporting.. but sadly i doubt well see that anytime soon, maybe in a few years from now as part of a tv special

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Odd how both of these incidents seem to happen in the same week, on the east coast. The similarities are strange indeed.
1. both men showing signs of not feeling any pain
2. both totally disreguard the cops with no fear for thier own lives
3. both incidents involve some pretty bizzar acts of mutilation
4. both happened on the east coast of the United States
Lets hope that this isn't going to become an epidemic.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42

It is these bath salts
MXE look it up..
This guy was obviously

No zombie apacolypse
just a new designer drug
going around. thats all

That would not explain this. The bath salts do not cause one to go completely numb, as it seems this guy was. How else could he do this and resist pepper spray?

On the other hand, PCP does cause numbing effect, but it also causes ataxia or being unable to balance. That man would not have been able to stand up if he were on a high dose of PCP.

This guy was just a suicide case. He used surgical prescriptions to numb himself then cut himself open; that would be my guess. Those could make him delirious and unable to actually commit the act, possibly due to a high it also produced.

I am not buying the "bath salts" excuse either.
The reason is because we have these bath salts drugs in the UK-I think they have been made illegal now,but a year or two back loads of kids were using the stuff-and there were no reports of face eating or other psychotic behaviour linked to their use.
Sure there were some reports of kids high on bath salts getting into fight or robbing houses,but nothing on the level of cutting out your own guts...

But,I suppose bath salts,when combined with other drugs/medicines could lead to worse behaviour.
Who knows?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
Hmm, zombies don't typically throw parts of themselves at others. So we can rule that out.

But man, it feels like these strange events lately, like something or someone is turning on the crazy switch in their heads. The question is, what is the trigger?

Definitely will be keeping an eye out on the recent posts for more stories like this.

this definitely does NOT sound like zombies anymore, but their close cousins.

INSANE INFECTED.

you don't even need to look it up to know you have seen the "insane infected" in many really crappy movies trying to be "zombie movies"

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

It is these bath salts
MXE look it up..
This guy was obviously

No zombie apacolypse
just a new designer drug
going around. thats all

WTF is wrong with people and all these off the wall drugs? I like my beer and occasional jagermeister but neither have ever caused me to munch on someones face or disembowel myself.

This is what happens when you have war on drugs. These drugs are used because the alternatives are illegal thanks to the war on drugs.
MXE is used as an alternative to ketamine, but sadly it is more like PCP chemical wise and can cause extreme aggression and psychotic episodes.

And by the way.. Not everyone is happy with beer. I personally use a different drug instead of alcohol.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I suggest we call Dr. Walter Bishop and the Fringe team!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I dont remember what the thread was called, I believe it was posted almost a year ago. It was about some secret Russian experiment that took place during WW2, in this experiment I remember that some 3 scientists got captured and put into a dark room. From there for like a week or something maybe longer, the Russians sprayed something that made the 3 in the room behave weird. The three scientists that were held prisoners display similar characteristics, They tore and ate their own body parts, felt no pain and were pretty strong. Soo I dont know I ma try find the thread.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandHeretic
Could it be i dunno? The 2012 awakening everyone is stammerin about? The accension into another consciousness? The warning that was attached to that IIRC was that some minds can take it, and some cannot...I guess he couldnt take it. Then again the Sun is funny that way, maybe we're all going through genetic activation? just a thought, way too much happening all at once to be a coincidence.

This is what I was curious about, as well. Under the belief that we will all undergo some kind of positive transformation if we are ready for it, wouldn't it be logical to deduce that the opposite would happen to those you were not ready?

Imagine a world where half the population goes through a spontaneous evolution that is pure and beautiful and the other half becomes something like the Reavers out of FireFly.

That would make an awesome movie. Hopefully, a movie will be the only way we'll experience that scenario.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by ecoparity

But it is true,lol. Its even hitting Africa

link

Baffling Illness Strikes Africa, Turns Children Into Mindless "Zombies"

Hi,

Cheers for the link.
Did you see this link buried in the comments section?

africanzombievirus.blogspot.co.uk...

Real Zombie Virus In Africa

Zombie outbreak in Africa. Cambodian Military ordered to quarantine the outbreak.

Cambodian Troops Quarantine Quan'sul

There has been a small outbreak of “zombism” in a small town near the border of Laos in North-Eastern Cambodia.

The culprit was discovered to be mosquitoes native to that region carrying a new strain of Malaria which thus far has a 100 percent mortality rate and kills victims in fewer than 2 days.

After death, this parasite is able to restart the heart of its victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believed to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”

Cambodian officials say that the outbreak has been contained and the public has no need to worry.

General Ary Serey had this to say, "We have obtained samples of this new parasite and plan to learn how it starts the heart and other major organs of the deceased. We intend to use this to increase the quality of life for all."

US Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice opposed the plan saying that the Cambodian government holds a great biological weapon and should destroy it immediately. Cambodian officials have yet to comment.

A United Nations team will be dispatched to Cambodia to confirm the safety of biological research in Cambodia.

source. forums.mycotopia.net...

The disease that makes people zombies

But in reality, the complete opposite is true, says Professor Sanjeev Krishna of St George's, University of London and the Wellcome Trust.

At the African hospital where he works in Lucala, about a 10-hour drive from the Angolan capital of Luanda, he see many patients with classic symptoms of the disease.

"At first it will cause headaches, aching muscles and maybe itching.

Nightmarish qualities
"But in the late stages, when the parasites have invaded the brain, the signs become more obvious and ominous.
"Victims find it hard to concentrate. They become irritable, their speech is slurred and they stop eating.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

Haha, oh damn.. No, I did not see that link, thanks man... Ill take some time this evening to research into it more

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME
IS
A
HOAX

But is cool story though!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Could it be i dunno? The 2012 awakening everyone is stammerin about? The accension into another consciousness? The warning that was attached to that IIRC was that some minds can take it, and some cannot...I guess he couldnt take it. Then again the Sun is funny that way, maybe we're all going through genetic activation? just a thought, way too much happening all at once to be a coincidence.

This is what I was curious about, as well. Under the belief that we will all undergo some kind of positive transformation if we are ready for it, wouldn't it be logical to deduce that the opposite would happen to those you were not ready?

Imagine a world where half the population goes through a spontaneous evolution that is pure and beautiful and the other half becomes something like the Reavers out of FireFly.

That would make an awesome movie. Hopefully, a movie will be the only way we'll experience that scenario.

Hi Cuervo,

You are absolutely correct. The weird happenings happening (are referenced in loads of horror films e.g. "The Happening", "Pulse", "In The Mouth Of Madness"). EVERYONE on Earth will experience both the GOOD and the BAD
experiences. Everyone will genuinely experience the REAL GLORY of HEAVEN and the REAL PITS of HELL! It's up to YOU personally how well you deal with the BAD bit! Don't go crazy! Don't commit suicide or kill or harm others and you will do FINE! Don't worry the HEAVEN and HELL blend in your mind into "one" NEW REAL POWER!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

If people do start turning into reavers I hope they don't start working together. If they're busy tearing each other to pieces and all those lovely things they do to people then that is more time for me to defend against less of them.

Does anyone else feel like reavers are a far superior definition instead of zombie when we're talking about the behavior we're seeing, even if it is simply drug related?
edit on 30-5-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll

Does anyone else feel like reavers are a far superior definition instead of zombie when we're talking about the behavior we're seeing, even if it is simply drug related?

I wholeheartedly endorse your proposal.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by neotech1neothink
reply to post by Juggernog

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME
IS
A
HOAX

But is cool story though!

NOOO
damn, there went my night.. Nice entertainment though

And yea, the situation leans more towards uncivilized cannibals than it does to mindless zombies

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join