It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drones being Shot down over texas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by Jordan River

Every single person who joined the military or swat took an oath to defend the constitution.

It is enough. Those who don't obey their oath are officially traitors and will be shot and killed.

and now i know

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

he,he,he a bolt action shotgun. Tell me where did you get this? he,he. you think this will work?

omg. Do you really think that a drone is a goose? he,he

I've bagged a couple of geese, one from about 75 yards with a 12 guage 3" magnum shell.

At 75 yards the shot hardly broke the skin.

Anybody with experience owning or using firearms should know that, but again, anybody who is ignorant enough to try shooting any type of aircraft out of the sky will be relieved of their gun rights and prosecuted in short order (hopefully before they hurt anyone) so the point is moot.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

You know what?

That the constitution was meant to protect people like you who did nothing but were born in a free country to live a life that was intended to be free?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
double post

edit on 29-5-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Thank you enough said!!!.

I understand each and everyone of you and how you feel truly I do but, what is it going to solve...nothing. We can talk about it all day in fact, you'll know about the recent posting on how ATS is being monitor on our coversations and what not but who cares right??? But we sit here talking about how to shoot down government property and what not just draws attention to ourselves to revolt against them.

Look the bottom line is, we can say what we want but since our government as been overdosing on Ritalin as of lately it sounds like we're becoming the enemy by falling in their trap. If we're going to play poker..play with responsibility.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Could you tell that to Obama?

But honestly I don't know how to shoot down a drone.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

You know what?

That the constitution was meant to protect people like you who did nothing but were born in a free country to live a life that was intended to be free?

just the fact that someone trust the american public (civilians) more than i do. at least someone else has faith in there own country. no one is stnading up to anything. we just watch tv and never complain
edit on 29-5-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Every single person who joined the military or swat took an oath to defend the constitution.

It is enough. Those who don't obey their oath are officially traitors and will be shot and killed.

I'm sure you are speaking as a veteran and not a bellicose child barely weaned off their mothers teat?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Speak for yourself...and you don't trust your neighbors? Time to leave Detroit.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
NO NO NO!!!!! See this is why we are screwed because of stuff like this!. Ok, I understand this is consumer product their testing however, this is homegrown domestic terrorism against the government. Alex Jones of all idiots out there is telling YOU how to shoot down a govermnent property. HELLO, this is why all these bills and laws are being pass now. Don't sit in your chair cheering this stuff on..we need to be say..oh no, now he's gone and done it!

This is absolutely UNACCEPTABLE in my opinion. When more SHTF acticles are being put out like this, people will be getting the use of the idea to think this sort of behavior is acceptable.

I don't like this one bit. Its almost as if Alex is a freaking setup and he wants more people to follow this(him). Ever wonder why "they" haven't kill him yet?

In my opinion this type of behavior is not only acceptable, it is long over due and needed. I call it standing up for and defending your rights. Rights are not something granted to you by the State.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I can't think of anything rifle wise that will shoot down an aircraft. first of all the aircraft might, just maybe be flying higher than 5,000 feet. puts almost every rifle round out of the question. Ain't no way in hell you are going to hit a flying object like a drone with a rifle. You literally would have to be the best rifleman in the world and still get real lucky.

Maybe stand at the end of the drones runway and shoot it front on as it's landing or taking off. but why even shoot drones while their in the air. they are more vulnerable when they are on the ground under guard. Pick them off then. Build a silencer and put a few 223 holes through each one from 100 yards. not enough to be noticeable while it's being shot up but enough to frag it's innards.

That being said. pretty confident helicopters are vulnerable to most bullets. Heck some Iraqi shot down an apache in desert storm 2 with a vintage bolt action farmers rifle. It does happen sometimes if you get lucky.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

I would have joined the military had I had a desire to go kill people in a foreign land that I have no interest in killing. No I don't take orders from anyone, but I will gladly defend this country and my family if thats what you are asking. And I will do it without pay.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The only way to take down the drones is to go after the people who make them or legalize them.... Go after Sandia National Laboratories or Northrop Grumman...
heh... You don't want to shoot down a nuclear powered drone... those will be the ones flying over your skies soon.... you want to stop those before they get off the ground!!!

edit on 29-5-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by imitator

That wouldn't be very smart. Considering the location.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
yeah the solution is not to fight the actual weapon systems but to mess up their infrastructure so that they can't actually be operated.

Going after the manufacturers or even the operators would work better than trying to get lucky shooting from your roof.

That being said I have often wondered what would happen if you took a 12 gauge to some RC planes as the flew around. that could be fun.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I would have joined the military had I had a desire to go kill people in a foreign land that I have no interest in killing. No I don't take orders from anyone, but I will gladly defend this country and my family if thats what you are asking. And I will do it without pay.

Thank you for your honesty.

Most take their oath of enlistment very seriously for the entirety of their life. I am glad to hear you would defend the sovereignty of our borders and well being of your family if called upon.

Most also take any accusation of treason and the spilling of blood very seriously as well although you would have to be a combat vet to honestly understand.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Time to leave Detroit.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Well I didn't say how exactly to go after them lol....... however there's more than one way to skin a cat!

edit on 29-5-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The one thing that everyone is over looking here is that the Amairican citizen is very creative when it comes to beating " big brother " . I can see someone discovering a very cleaver cheep way to subvert these drones and the rest of the world taking note .

" We " will find a simple cheep " hack " that some other nation would have had to spend billions to discover the same thing . The US government has to be very careful

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Np. But I don't need to be called upon I already volunteer. I give a crap about my freedom. I am already depraved. I just want an easier life for future generations. To hell with me. I did enough stupid things in my life, but one thing I will not do is go down without one hell of a fight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join