It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drones being Shot down over texas

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
reply to post by sylent6

So you're saying that we're all better off being docile little sheep and just allowing the government to do whatever they please? Even if it means that they will continue to rape our freedom?

Nope.

I'd rather be labeled a criminal or a domestic terrorist than just bend over and take it. North America is long overdue for an uprising. We need to take back our rights, even if it means devastating violence between civilians and military/police. I don't care what the hippies have to say about this. Sometimes things come to a boiling point where protests and demonstrations just won't cut it anymore, and that's when the guns and pipe bombs make an appearance

Seriously? Do people really believe this crap? Have any of you ever lived in another country? Have you ever been to the third world? We surely do have it good here in the United States. Our quality of life is unparralled to any other nation in the history of mankind. The vast majority of us have food and water within arms reach at all times. IF you truely think violence and p-bombs are the answer for anything, then how are you any different from terrorists we've been figthing against? Yes, your reason is different, but your methods are the same. This mentality is the very reason our government is becoming seemingly more intrustive. What other justification do they need? Personally, I believe the vast majority of Americans are grateful peace-loving citizens who would oppose anyone who thinks violence and bombs are the answer for paranoid conspiracy theories. Some of you are incredibly delusional. And it is you I fear, not the government. IF you think the government is overstepping their bounds then find a peacefu way to promote change. Go to shool, become a lawyer, pursue political office. OR you could vote or protest. You could become a writer or a blogger. There are many options out there. But violence? We are all Americans and live in this country together. We have no justification to ever commit acts violence against eachother. Life is short. It's a gift. Live in peace and enjoy your life, while you have a chance.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I saw this earlier and got a rush of excitement when I read the headline. Sounds like fun to me, if I can take down 3 doves in a group with a bolt action shotgun I think I might be pretty good at drone hunting too.

edit on 29-5-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added link

Wow! What did those doves say afterwards? And just what did you ask them - if they enjoy the gift of flight?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Its so manly of them to shoot down remote controlled toys that fly at least 30 feet in the air!

Of course, actual drones fly about 2 MILES in the air, but hey.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The little ones we have now are just the start. Eventually these will be the post office of the future once they have cargo bays.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Shoot and move.
That's how you survive.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join