It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metaphysically, how could Jesus appear so all could see him?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Have you ever thought about some of the statements in the Bible and other Holy books. Lets take one and have a discussion.

How would it be possible that every living being would see Jesus trailing clouds of glory at the same time?

And why clouds. What do clouds have to do with his return?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

COSMIC visual from SPACE maybe. Not to detail as I dont want to give any with bluebeam intents ideas??? Him showing up in rob gear is not what 1 thinks the will look like upon return, atleast not in the robs he was wearing in the last empire.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
You can't apply logic to religious writings.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Ophi, So you are the 13th Constellation where all will line up on the 12/21/12. Is that 3/3/3 . Perfect alignment for the transfer to the other side of the Galaxy?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12

Have you ever thought about some of the statements in the Bible and other Holy books. Lets take one and have a discussion.

How would it be possible that every living being would see Jesus trailing clouds of glory at the same time?

And why clouds. What do clouds have to do with his return?

There is one requirement. Everyone on Earth needs to hear the gospel. We are nearly at that point. The internet is the web of interconnections that ensures this will happen in our lives. The modernization of communication and transmission of ideas means that the symbol of what the Name of Christ represents is literally written in the hearts of every human on earth.

We call this faith. Faith is evidence for what is unseen and the hope of what is promised to those who possess faith. When faith turns into fact, the symbol that we know becomes a literal reality as fact. All eyes will see.

The other consideration is the veil over the temple. The temple is the body. Remember, all symbols have roots that define what the symbols actually means. Baptism is one of those symbols. We are immersed into the water of reality. We are raised to new life. Jesus said, " You must be born again."

Isaiah 26

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

The sign you are looking for is the sign of Johan. 3 Days in the belly of the whale. Jesus spent 3 days in the belly of the earth freeing those in hell. The 3 days is also a literal three days of 1000 years each.

Follow the link in my signature for much more on these topics. When Jesus appears, the paradigm of all we know is answered in one move on the chessboard of life.

There will be false Christs coming first. Know them by their fruit. When Jesus arrives, there will be no doubt. Like lightening from the east to the west, all doubt is removed that we witnessed lightening.

edit on 29-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

That is the most ridiculous statement if ever I heard one. That is why there is so much ignorance in the world. The Bible is full of all kinds of statement and events that are definitely tied to the metaphysical.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Jesus stated that he would return trailing clouds of glory and all of man would see him. The spreading of the word is the ministering to all the world. That has been going on for some time.

His statement was clear.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

That is the most ridiculous statement if ever I heard one. That is why there is so much ignorance in the world. The Bible is full of all kinds of statement and events that are definitely tied to the metaphysical.

Except metaphysics is theory. You can make up complete crap and it can still be under the metaphysics classification so what you just said doesn't really mean anything. I'm not ignorant, I have formed by personal opinion after studying both sides of the fence. My statement was perhaps a bit too broad though, it won't apply to everything, but it certainly applies to this thread.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Explain the miracles, the connection to light, the ascension, the resurrection, the reference to being watched all time and being recorded.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by prophetboy12

I'll explain them if you can prove any of them.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
"Christ" is the Divine Spark emanating from the black hole of the Milky Way and into the sun and back out to the earth and into the solar plexus, particularly the atom nous located just behind the heart of every human being. It is capable of changing your DNA into a Christ-like superhuman, which is exactly what will happen in the approaching years. It is another quantum leap in evolution, similar to the one that killed off Neanderthals and created Homo-Sapiens.

Of course this only works for believers, so if you don't believe, and you like things the way they are, well, there are plenty of other far less hospitable planets that will accommodate you.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If at all any being of metaphysical powers came to the needing of contacting us as a whole mass, they would simply use what we all have and well, some rarely use, our minds.

A simple jack-in to all of us and say " Hey, this is not a test, this is a broadcasting of the you're not crazy network, I am contacting all of you to say the following, blah blah blah, yackity smackity don't talk backity "

Then we'd all hear it in the news, or a blog, facebook, everything would be tied together from social networking / google and we would all have sunday be the day we sit and listen for god in our head's day.

The end.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: I needed to add another blah

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
byron and radiation ,A hologram in the sky, and the internet.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Moneyisgodlifeisrented

Not hear but see. All would see.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Because "Jesus" is the sun personified. It is as simple as that. It does not take a genius to make that connection. Jesus is literally the sun.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Creedo

That is true, The sun walked on the face of the waters. But in this foolish day in age, jesus will be a hologram.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Is it not the Sun, Son, that is at it's 24 cycle. Two cycles of 12 that we will be experiencing. If the soul is a being of light and fire then the ascension could coincide with solar activity in the extreme.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
When the bible uses absolutes it is usually based on old world geography. For example we know that the "whole world" was not enrolled in Caesar's tax, we know the entire planet was not flooded in the days of Noah, not everyone shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake, Diana, is not whom all Asia and the world worships, and all the world will not wonder after the beast and worship the dragon.

I'm convinced it's regional wordplay, at most, semi-continental in almost all cases.

In my opinion, it might be literal + news + television + internet + photos + videos.
Every eye shall see him.

oh, and about the clouds...
some people believe clouds is a flying vehicle
edit on 29-5-2012 by lupodigubbio because: adding link

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

reply to post by EnochWasRight

Jesus stated that he would return trailing clouds of glory and all of man would see him. The spreading of the word is the ministering to all the world. That has been going on for some time.

His statement was clear.

We see things happen like a clock ticking. Terrance McKenna called them novelty events. The clock ticking is the time when Christ comes on the scene, not as a baby in weakness, but in glory and power. This is the novelty event that initiates the Day of the Lord. The day lasts 1000 years.

Isaiah 9 describes this:

9 [a]Nevertheless, there will be no more gloom for those who were in distress. In the past he humbled the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, but in the future he will honor Galilee of the nations, by the Way of the Sea, beyond the Jordan—

2 The people walking in darkness
have seen a great light;
on those living in the land of deep darkness
a light has dawned.
3 You have enlarged the nation
and increased their joy;
they rejoice before you
as people rejoice at the harvest,
as warriors rejoice
when dividing the plunder.
4 For as in the day of Midian’s defeat,
you have shattered
the yoke that burdens them,
the bar across their shoulders,
the rod of their oppressor.
5 Every warrior’s boot used in battle
and every garment rolled in blood
will be destined for burning,
will be fuel for the fire.
6 For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7 Of the greatness of his government and peace
there will be no end.
He will reign on David’s throne
and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
with justice and righteousness
from that time on and forever.
The zeal of the Lord Almighty
will accomplish this.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lupodigubbio
When the bible uses absolutes it is usually based on old world geography. For example we know that the "whole world" was not enrolled in Caesar's tax, we know the entire planet was not flooded in the days of Noah, not everyone shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake, Diana, is not whom all Asia and the world worships, and all the world will not wonder after the beast and worship the dragon.

I'm convinced it's regional wordplay, at most, semi-continental in almost all cases.

In my opinion, it might be literal + news + television + internet + photos + videos.
Every eye shall see him.

oh, and about the clouds...
some people believe clouds is a flying vehicle
edit on 29-5-2012 by lupodigubbio because: adding link

Speaking of clouds, I remember this note in a passage of Enoch that I read about the judgment on the Watchers. The word clouds used in the passage was defined this way in relation to the Nephilim.

(24) Note the many implications of vss. 3-8 regarding the progeny of evil spirits. (9The spirits of the giants shall be like clouds,) (25) which shall oppress, corrupt, fall, content, and bruise upon earth.

(25) The Greek word for "clouds" here, nephelas, may disguise a more ancient reading, Napheleim (Nephilim).

10They shall cause lamentation. No food shall they eat; and they shall be thirsty; they shall be concealed, and shall not (26) rise up against the sons of men, and against women; for they come forth during the days of slaughter and destruction.

By using the term coming in the clouds, it may mean a similar usage that means to fall on men and bruise the heel of Satan. Coming on the earth like a storm. This then brings back the imagery that Jude uses to recount Enoch's prophecy of the 70 generations until the judgment of the Angles, which by the way, is our day and age. There are detailed articles linked in my signature that recount this information in detail.

Jude 1 14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: “See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15 to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.” 16 These people are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.

When we see a cloud of angles descending on the world, we know it's Jesus and his army come to pluck evil men off the ground and into a pile where the vultures gather.

Matthew 24

26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the wilderness,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. 27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.

edit on 29-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join