It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you guys consider me as UFO Video Searcher?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Also could I ask someone to be my 'video checker' before I post videos to this forum. No doubt whoever is up for the job, you won't see that many videos, maybe a video every 3 days or something. I will pm you the video link every video.

maybe gortex up for the job?

or should i just post away?

edit on 28-5-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I don't class the amount of stars and flags you have as many but whatevs.

Go for your life, but the first video you put up with is pathetic, you're going to get jumped on and ripped to pieces by the community lol

Do you honestly need encouragement or the thumbs up from people here to do something like this?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Popular

haha, im still learning, and yeah i kinda do, i guess the more cautious, the better analyzer right?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

Im sorry to hear that.

Theres 1000's of videos on youtube of things that cant be identified. What most credible UFO researchers are looking for is good solid evidence of alien space craft. What most serial hoaxers like Jaime Maussan are looking for is anything that cant be identified easily that they can pass off as UFO's to make them look like credible UFO researchers.

edit on 29-5-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

well, how do they know what alien space craft look like anyways?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

I guess its all about integrity, if you are prepared to post things you don't honestly believe have a good possibility of being a real visiting alien craft then why bother?

edit on 29-5-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If you really want to be thorough, you should probably not post anything until you have spoken to the person who took the video. There is a lot of information that could be gleaned this way, not the least of which is a sense of the reliability of the alleged witness.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I fail to get the point of this thread.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I've never heard of you before.

Don't remember seeing one post by you.

Been lookin' at the ATS Alien + UFO threads for years now.

Uhhhh... But "UFO Video Searcher?" Sure you can be that. And so can every other person who's ever searched for a video of a UFO.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
My opinion FWIW.....

You want a label? A label is not needed, but if you want be considered a serious researcher......

Do not scour YouTube looking for videos. Want to do real research, do as Gortex suggested and look at our long term members (kandinsky , Karl12 and Isaackoi ) who do not post crap and actually put thought, passion and real research into the things they post. They do not ever scour YT and post any and everything that says "ufo". They also know who the hoaxers are and know the tall tail signs of hoaxers. THOSE are the ATSers to look up to here.....those are the real researches (amongst many others, apologies to those who were not named)....

On top of that, learn about EVERYTHING in the skies above. Learn about the satellites, how they move, when they move, how many are up there, etc. Learn about stars and planets and their alignments. Know the sites to check, double check and triple check against (sat & planetary sites). Study planes, helicopters, blimps and anything man-made in the skies. Learn how they fly, what lights are on each aircraft and when those lights are used. Learn CGI software. Learn how these hoaxers are making things. Make things yourself to see how easy it is.

Most anything on YT has been posted here over and over. Most things on YT is crap. IMO, of course.

If it has adverts, music, "production" logos, history of posting the same "thing" in video after video, texts overs or one single ounce of editing..........IMO, don't post it, skip it. If it is not a raw unedited footage, the chance of it being anything other than crap is high.

And last but not least, please do not try and be some internet YouTube star/celebrity by trying to draw people to your channel by posting anything and everything.

So, once all of that is done and complete and you can bring some serious stuff and not the 99% of YT crap found and posted, that would be awesome and you may call yourself a "researcher".....

Again, just my opinion.....I actually think this subject has become a joke because of all the wannabe UFO superstars out there....

edit on May 29th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Extra points:
I WON'T post videos from any UFO groups channel: (unless very convincing)
xxxdonutzxxx
Thirdphaseofthemoon
ADG
crazybreakingnews

I could add a few others to that list for usre.................they are all fraudulent....hoaxers. Please do not post ANYTHING from these sources and the other "well known" that are notorious for posting crap.

Again, IMO....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Good points, but I'm not trying to be some UFO superstar or anything. I just want you guys to rely on me or the go-to guy for all the latest videos where I think they are actually "Unidentified Object" within those restrictions, of course that I posted. From that you can tell I have knowledge about satellites, flares, drones, helicopters, crafts etc and their movements. But I will do some more research into planets and their visibility.

Yeah the thread is kind of pointless though.. I got to admit.
edit on 29-5-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I appreciate your enthusiasm cybersk8er. People always say if it's on youtube it's a hoax well that might be true for most of them, but if a real one surfaces it will be through a source like you tube.

You seem like an organized person so I'll keep my fingers crossed that you find some quality footage.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join