It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep seeing 11:11 and 22:22 pretty often.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
So as the title says I keep seeing those numbers pretty often. Just today when I opened my computer and looked the clock it read 11:11. Also I keep seeing 22:22 pretty often too. I think the times I see them are too regular to be coincidence but of course it could be coincidence. I had seen 22:22 in the past too but there has been a pause to it. Now it has appeared again to me. Even my girl regognices them because I always told her: " LOOK ITS THAT TIME AGAIN" and shes like "WOW thats odd"

I have always had pretty good inner clock, I can guess the right time pretty accurately (10-15mins accurate) most of the times even when I have not looked the watch for 2-3 hours. But those numbers are pretty weird in my book. I keep updating this thread whenever I spot those numbers and we shall see how regular I keep seeing them.

Don`t worry I am not going to cheat and "hunt" the numbers purposely. I just hope that by doing that I dont spoil this thing by "not looking" the clock at morning or nighttime for the cause of cheating.

Anybody else seeing those numbers lately?
edit on 28-5-2012 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RhinestoneCowboy

Don`t worry I am not going to cheat and "hunt" the numbers purposely.

You already are. Let's say I will put forth the premise that dogs are everywhere, I am sure to see dogs tomorrow. But today I so no dogs at all. I remember that there are a number in my area because a dog park is near by, but if I think about, tomorrow I will notice more dogs.

Same thing.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I used to when I had waay to much time to look at the clock,

and antisapate those cool numbers of sequences.

link   

and anticapate those cool numbers of sequences.

edit on 28-5-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: spelling

link   
Been seeing them for ages. Two options:

a) You just recognise these patterns because they're patterns and one wouldn't care about the thousands of other numbers one sees.

b) Your spirit guides are communicating with you. But you have to learn what's up with the numbers, I doubt anyone can teach you and even if you teach yourself you maybe wrong because there is no manual to compare against. However, I believe that 11:11 is spirit protection. 2 for me is take the next step. I see 4 a lot sometimes too and 13.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I bet you see a lot of times frequently, it's just those are particularly noticeable. Just chance.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
That will be because you have a radio/alarm clock or other 24 hour clock about somewhere. LoL

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

You already are. Let's say I will put forth the premise that dogs are everywhere, I am sure to see dogs tomorrow. But today I so no dogs at all. I remember that there are a number in my area because a dog park is near by, but if I think about, tomorrow I will notice more dogs.

Same thing.

Yes this could be true. But I am not intentionally watching the clock just for the purpose of seeing those numbers. Today I checked to clock when I opened my computer because I am going to work and I have to cook and feed my dog(I notice dogs already LOL) so its weird that I saw 11:11, why not 11:15. The point is I see them too much. But I will keep open minded and keep recording those times I see the numbers, lets see how regular are they or am I just exaggerating the whole thing.

Sincerely, Rhinestone.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AK907ICECOLD

and antisapate those cool numbers of sequences.

This is not my case, I do not have too much time. But yes in my case too this whole case could be normal too.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I think your brain automatically looks at the clock those times on purpose, cause of the reaction it gets when you see it.... Something like that im no f**kin scientists.....

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ragsntatters
Been seeing them for ages. Two options:

a) You just recognise these patterns because they're patterns and one wouldn't care about the thousands of other numbers one sees.

b) Your spirit guides are communicating with you. But you have to learn what's up with the numbers, I doubt anyone can teach you and even if you teach yourself you maybe wrong because there is no manual to compare against. However, I believe that 11:11 is spirit protection. 2 for me is take the next step. I see 4 a lot sometimes too and 13.

Very good points you had. I do not rule the b) out although it seems more implausible. But hey, the UFOs have hunted my girlfriend when she was little(we will open a topic for this too) So that seems pretty wild too in my book, still I believe her 100%.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I should have kept a diary of seeing the numbers a looooong time ago so I could give some statistics. Damn my lazyness lol. But hey guys thanks for answers, I will keep updating and I will open a notepad for this thing and keep updating it.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
One more thing. I like to play internet poker so I happen to hang around in internet poker forums, posting hands and analyzing them and reading other players blogs. One of the players in his blog happened to wonder too that he has seen numbers 22:22 very often in this month. It was interesting thing to notice that I am not the only one.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
i've seen 11:11 a lot through out the years as well,even when it wasn't getting all the attention.
don't know what it means though,but i was surprised when i started hearing that a bunch of people have been seeing it too!

but i will play the devil's advocate for a bit.
have you seen the movie 23? or the movie PI?
both basically say that if tou have a certain number stuck in your head,you will find it everywhere!!!
or you'll find different aspects of it. 11:11 = 1+1+1+1=4
11+11=22 . 2+2=4, 2*2=4 ,22+22=44, 4/4=1 , 4*1 = 1+1+1+1=4, and so on!!!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
i've seen 11:11 a lot through out the years as well,even when it wasn't getting all the attention.
don't know what it means though,but i was surprised when i started hearing that a bunch of people have been seeing it too!

but i will play the devil's advocate for a bit.
have you seen the movie 23? or the movie PI?
both basically say that if tou have a certain number stuck in your head,you will find it everywhere!!!
or you'll find different aspects of it. 11:11 = 1+1+1+1=4
11+11=22 . 2+2=4, 2*2=4 ,22+22=44, 4/4=1 , 4*1 = 1+1+1+1=4, and so on!!!

I dont think I remember seeing those movies, but we both like horror/paranormal movies so they might be worth watching, thanks! I understand the logical point of it that if some number is stuck in your head youll see it in most places because brains start to notice it more easily.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

As another poster mentioned it's more memorable when you see numbers in sequence. If the clock said 5:03 would you notice? And then you have an internal clock, mixed with your eagerness to notice these numbers, which could make you look at the time subconsciously.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Synchronicity and synchronistic numerology is to demonstrate that everything is tightly knit and nothing is apart. The grand creator steers all things, and is showing you that you are in his spiritual presence by turning the wheels of the great clockwork to synch up to the clockwork of your psyche

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

As another poster mentioned it's more memorable when you see numbers in sequence. If the clock said 5:03 would you notice? And then you have an internal clock, mixed with your eagerness to notice these numbers, which could make you look at the time subconsciously.

Yeah this could be it. This is the best natural explanation in my book too.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
Synchronicity and synchronistic numerology is to demonstrate that everything is tightly knit and nothing is apart. The grand creator steers all things, and is showing you that you are in his spiritual presence by turning the wheels of the great clockwork to synch up to the clockwork of your psyche

Sounds very interesting friend. I just wonder that why some grand creator would care about me by showing numbers. But I will definetely not rule this out cause I think there is more on this world and around it than I see with my eyes.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Sounds very interesting friend. I just wonder that why some grand creator would care about me by showing numbers. But I will definetely not rule this out cause I think there is more on this world and around it than I see with my eyes.

The message is not within the numbers. The numbers themselves do not hold any real significance. The part where you see the same numbers over again does. Excuse me if I am putting words in your mouth, but the way you say 'some grand creator' and 'would care about me' give me the feeling that you feel unworthy. That is fine, but remember that you are not! You are made of the stars, and you are the material of the universe. Therefor you are the universe. You are part of the one, and you are significant brother! The grand creator care about you just as much as anybody else.

These times around we are all supposed to realize that we are one, and we are also meeting up with the grand creator, the one that whispers through your sub consciousness. Not all people are supposed to realize what is happening at once, our road to enlightenment differs greatly. Seems that you have been invited to walk down the road to enlightenment early on

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join