It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep seeing 11:11 and 22:22 pretty often.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
hey buddy,

I keep seeing 13:37, 11:11, 12:12, 20:20, and so on.
I really do see it.

But that is because my mind knows exactly when they time is "11:11" or anything. It is something you get used too, so your brain does it auto.

Don't worry, nothing will happen someday when it hits 11:11

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RhinestoneCowboy

seriously,check out these movies,i think you will enjoy!

they are more 'thriller' type flicks

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Hi there RSC...ATS Readers, Writers,

Hmmm.... YES..It is a curse almost with me... I see 11:11, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55...22:22..all the dang time..

And, NO I am not looking for them.. really I am not, it is hard to explain it unless someone is experiencing it them selves. But I will try..

I woke up at 2:22 am this morning..lol..

It isnt like "you" are looking for them..you are doing something.. and it is like an invisible hand grabs your head and makes you look at the dang clock...there was no reason you needed to look at a clock, you just do...and MUST look kinda.. weird.

It happens ALL thew time with my wife and I, she has the "curse" as well...lol. Yes, we asked each other if we were bats**t crazy too...I dont know what it is all about or just what the heck is going on..

One poster mentioned 337, or 13:37.. seeing that number a lot..well THAT was my DADS number 337... he had a thing for 337..

He would always see 337... he thought it was because 337 was the number of the destroyer he was on in WW2..

He would see it on a liscense plate, clocks, all the time..

When he was sick and dying,, he wound up going to the hospital... and guess what room he got put in... yep 337..and he said get me the F**K outta this room...!!!

We took him home, and he passed away at home about 2 weeks later...at 9:37 pm.. the hospice lady was there, and called the time.

Now, back to the repeating numbers that are all the same...

Many times I will wake up at one of these repeating times... 12:22 happens a lot too..

I know it sounds crazy to those who dont experience it...

I am a shiftworker, rotating 12 hour shifts all days of the week, including holidays... my circadian clock is SO BROKEN from working all these years on shift...

Half the time I dont know if my arse is punched or bored..lol. Sometimes my internal clock is SO MESSED up I honest to God have to think a bit to figure if it is AM or PM...and at the "right" season of the year, due to the lighting..lol. outside it could be the sun coming up, or going down...then I gotta see where glow is coming from east or west...then go from there..

So my internal clock is broken.. yet I still see these numbers all the time..WTF??

After all this nutso number seeing stuff, they came out with a TV show called "TOUCH" some time back....about a kid who doesnt talk, just numbers go on in his head....watched that, and NOW I am all messed up...lol.

If anyone has seen it, they know what I mean, good show I think, definately different and odd..

Yep, you are NOT alone... it happens to a lot of folks, but why?? WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON??

I even have said to heck with it, I aint looking at the clock no matter what.. and hours later I'll pull out the cellphone, swipe the screen to bring it to "life" and BOOM... 3:33pm, or 4:44 pops up.. I just shake my head, because I wondered if my internal clock was a driving factor in this crazy crap going on with the numbers..but being a old shift worker, circadian clock disruption thing going on all the time, I discounted that possibility due to my line of lifestyle and work..

Got no answers, been wanting answers myself as well.. hopefully someone can give a better explanation than some responses here..lol

Pravdaseeker

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pravdaseeker

I do experience them myself.

But it is my brain who seeks after these numbers, so is yours.

Those numbers has nothing to do with your everyday life.
If you actually stop thinking about it, it will stop happen.

Please, know your own body better

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Oh, btw

the reason I keep seeing 13:37, is because it means "leet" Aka 'elite', its from the gaming world haha.

Thats the only reason I keep seeing it, because I gamed too much computer I'm afraid.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ypperst

I do experience them myself.

But it is my brain who seeks after these numbers, so is yours.

Those numbers has nothing to do with your everyday life.
If you actually stop thinking about it, it will stop happen.

Please, know your own body better

Your brain yes, but what part of your brain? Your sub consciousness sure, but what is the sub consciousness? Can you know for certain every secret the sub consciousness hold?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

have a read of this- wecreatethelove.ning.com...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
up till the advent of digital they used to say even a broken clock is right twice a day

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I see it on digital clocks, license plates, signs, television... everywhere. I always get this weird "feeling" to look at the time display on stereos when music is playing, and when I do, it's always right when the song is at 1:11. A few months ago I was at someone's house when a hockey game was on in the other room. Now, I don't like ANY sport and never have, but for some reason I got this weird curiosity to walk into the other room to see what the score was, which was weird enough because I never care lol... but when I walked in, the time left in the period was exactly 11:11 when I looked at the score display. I don't know why this is happening. The only thing I do know is that it is certainly not a coincidence or my mind playing tricks on me. This is so frequent that it seems deliberate. If it was only clocks I would consider the fact that maybe my subconscious was looking for it on purpose, but it's everywhere. I'll happen to look at the television at just the right moment, or a license plate, or a sign. There is no explanation for just happening to turn your head at the right moment as a car passes you with that in its license place number. I was doing some reading on the internet, and apparently it's a worldwide epidemic. Thousands of people from all around the world are reporting this and have been for years. Also, this started about a year ago, and this was before I had ever even heard about this phenomenon. So once again, I wasn't deliberately looking for it due to the fact that I had heard about it. I only heard about this phenomenon once it happened to me so much that I decided to google it out of curiosity.

I know it isn't my brain playing tricks on me. Just happening to look in a certain direction at the right moment can not be explained by "Your brain is just looking for patterns."

I don't claim to have an explanation, because I don't. And neither does anybody else.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Hello ypperst, ATS Readers, Writers,

I see your point, have even told myself that... lol..

But, things like this happen.. : I wake up at 2:22 pm after night shift... I get up, and my wife has just got on the computer as well...just at that moment..(she is overseas and awaiting my immigration to her country)..

Or, I got up earlier... and it will be one of these goofy triple number things going on, and I say, well wish the wife was around, or awake... and boom she will come on.. just got in from shopping, or taking grandkid to kindy, or something along those lines..

Or we will spontaneously come up with some fantastic solution to a situation we are trying to untangle, IE My immigration paper mess, or figuring out HOW to get my dogs there too, and ALL THAT legal mess..and when the breakthrough moment comes through on something like this.. MANY times it is 1;11, or 11;11.. or 3:33...and we just have to laugh about it..

We dont time these things out, ... as in the wife waiting on purpose until 5:55 to log on, or call...it "just happens", back from run to get take out, or an errand, etc. With us it just seems to happen a lot more than one would think RANDOM chance.. it is usually several times a week, between the both of us..

We dont let it bother us too much...lol... but we do kinda wonder just what is going on...

Anyhow, it isnt like we are looking for them, or thinking about the numbers.. it is like one poster said in this thread, like looking at a scoreboard on the telly, and seeing 11:11 on it as well...lol.

Oh well, I am sure big brother will give it a name, and perscribe a pill, or vaccine for it soon... LMAO NO WORRIES!! lol.. sigh.. may be FEMA CAMP # 3457 is for those who see these numbers all the time.. LMAO!!!!!!!!!

My wife just kinda looks at it at times kinda like a little confirmation of things, like we are "in the flow" ..

Can't really disagree with her either several times it gives one a weird feeling... one time it even involved a paranormal thing, with a clock, at a 5:55 am time.. (but that is a different thread story..)

Pravdaseeker

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Got no answers, been wanting answers myself as well.. hopefully someone can give a better explanation than some responses here..lol

This might help. If you are more spiritual minded then ignore the religeous side.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This Urantia eBook is free online
www.urantia.org...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Heh today I finished my nighshift and was in the locker room changing my clothes. After I finished with tieing my shoes I clicked my phone and watched the clock. It was 21:11. So today I have seen 11:11 and 21:11 so both have the most number ones in a 24hour system. I coulndt help but smiling heh.

I did miss the 22:22 though.

Very good conversation over here, thanks for all the answerers!
edit on 28-5-2012 by RhinestoneCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

hi, i see 11:11 quite often, it first happened not long after waking up to the truth about what this world is really about, and the first time i noticed these numbers i remember thinking that there was something important about them (don't know what though), everytime i've noticed it since, which is quite alot, it just makes me smile to myself so i don't think means anything bad :

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
27 years ago i was pregnant and worked as a waitress i was 3 months pregnant! every day i went into to the wash up i looked at the "clock in" clock, every day at the same i looked at it, at 1:11 , every day i said ffs why do i look at the same time? my son was born early on yes, you guessed it>> 1:11:84 added together equals 15 = 6 i should of called him damian! he came 2 months early! coincidence?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

Wow that's a little eerie...

I tend to see 9:37 either AM or PM frequently but I never gave it much thought as to why and my favorite radio station here is 93X which is 93.7 FM. Kind of strange now that I think about it.

-SAP-

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Many people see these numbers on a frequent basis, and that is a bit odd.
The numbers are naturally connected to the clock, and that means they are limited to reach up until 5.55, but what if that which Hidden Hand spoke of is a reality, and it is in fact an "alarm clock"?
Maybe the numbers are a warning to let us know that what comes next is 6.66?

Just a thought.

edit on 29-5-2012 by Orthrinos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Thank God! Somebody else is having the same experience is me, but I have been seeing 33 everywhere I mean everywhere! expescially with time keep catching 9:33 and etc. I been a cashier at target for 2 years now for the past month and a half, people total keep coming up as 33 dollars and some change and vice versus its Unbelieveable how much it keep happening to me. At first it Tripped me out! Then it freaked me out! Now I'm trying to figure it out! Something is going on here people do know what yet but we will find out soon enough. Love&peace

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

haha yeah now I stress out when I don't see them because in the recent past I told them to go away and they did and bad things happened. Some may call it bad luck it sure felt that way

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Hello,

I keep seeing this too, so i went to google and then i found you here.
(Sorry if my english is bad)

For a long time 11:11 & 22:22 pops up, i told my best friend about it, like you said, it stopped and now it's back

Does no one might know what it is?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
It might be odd, or it might just be that you also see 2:38 several times a week too, but since those numbers are visually bland, you neither remember seeing them nor put any added meaning to them.

We all see 11:11 and 1:11 and 3:33 all the time. We all remember it because it's visually special.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join