It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are being "prepared" by the movies!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   
My friend, you are being "prepared" by the movies! Like a butcher "cleans up" a pig before he slaughters it, you are being "conditioned" by the movies, so that you will accept the spectacular events that are coming on the earth--so that you will embrace THE LIES that Lucifer will perform on the earth! Let me elaborate.
Wicked spiritual beings are influencing men in the movies that are being produced. The content of the movies of the last two decades are increasingly leaning toward "apocalyptic" and "end times" and "supernatural" in nature. The evil god of this world (Satan/Lucifer) is introducing visual pictures that foreshadow what he is about to do on the earth. The book of Revelation was written almost 2,000 years ago. Here are some movies and their content that parallel and mimic events that have already been foretold by God.

Armageddon, Deep Impact--Main plot is Asteroid is coming to destroy earth. Bible: Prophesied already in Revelation over 1,900 years ago.

Leviathan--Ancient monster rises up from the Deep to terrorize the seas. Bible: Leviathan is an ancient dragon that will come back to enslave mankind (Revelation 12 & 13)

Hell Boy-- Man-like creature with 2 horns and great strength comes to this world from another dimension. Bible: The second "beast" that rises up out of the earth (hades) has 2 horns, and is a man that speaks like a dragon. He is the "antichrist" and the second beast of Revelation 13/.

The Abyss-- Plot of movie:aliens rise up out of the abyss. Bible: Horrible creatures are loosed from the abyss to torment mankind in Revelation 9. The first beast with seven heads and 10 horns rises up out of the Abyss in Revelation 13.

Reign of Fire-- Dragons come up out of the heart of the earth and destroy the earth. Bible: Revelation 13 describes a dragon with 7 heads coming up out of the earth, that forces all of mankind to worship it.

Alien v Predator-- Ancient, alien races established the pyramids, and have re-surfaced to wage war. Bible: Evil beings came to earth and co-habited with men, producing a monstrous offspring, which were in ancient times worshipped as Gods. (All through the Old Testament)

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Great post! The trouble is I don't take the Bible literally.

No offence to you, as you obviously do.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Truth is stranger that fiction. If what you say is happening its not on a conscious level. It would be from the knowlage that we all have deep in our sub-conscious.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
so does this mean that OOH NO!

I watched a movie called �REMOVED BY MOD� last night, and I now know what your talking about my friend, they are conditioning our minds into a mass orgy around 2006, which by the way, is cool!

is debbie going to do Ireland in 2012? END OF DAYS!!

Wont someone please think of the sheep!

MOD EDIT: Please review the Terms And Conditions Of Use

4.) You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive

[Edited on 3-10-2004 by dbates]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This is a very interesting idea. Several of the movies do play along the lines of predictions that you see in the Bible. Predictions of a global impact by a large object from space was predicted around 70 A.D. I believe you can find reference to things like "pillars of smoke and fire" in the Bible as well. Sort of describes a nuclear detonation.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
so lucifer is working through me to write a WWII movie? and a movie based on a war game?

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nagantmosin
My friend, you are being "prepared" by the movies! Like a butcher "cleans up" a pig before he slaughters it, you are being "conditioned" by the movies, so that you will accept the spectacular events that are coming on the earth--so that you will embrace THE LIES that Lucifer will perform on the earth!

?? Isn't the bible the one conditioning us to accept those events?

As you showed in your post, the themes of those movies all have a reference in the bible. The bible perhaps inspired those people to make movies about those themes.

Therefore the bible = evil.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I agree that movies are preparing us for things to come. I also believe that TV is doing the same. Star Trek programs have the theme that at some point in earth's history first contact with an "alien" race happens and it advances mankind. The Bible tells us it has already happened when fallen angels dwelt on the earth and Revelation tells us it will happen again. It will be a very very deceptive event. I do believe though that true christians will not be here for the worst part of this. I cannot say though that we will not see some strange things before we are taken out. There was even a mini-series called "Taken" recently. The human race is being set up for a grand delusion. If you know God through Christ and have the Holy Spirit residing in you, you can look around and see this deception being put into place. If you are "blind" and "deaf" to the things of the Bible you cannot see or hear the signs that are taking place.

Someone commented on a X rated movie also. Those type of movies as well as others feed our sinful nature and lead us further from the truth. So yes, they have a part in the destruction of mankind also.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
satan is working through no one. the way the world is going he doesnt have to work. he can just sit back and let things happen. whos fault if people are influenced fictional movies? man fault cause man is stupid. again satan has to do nothing if man is this dumb.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Very interesting, but, what about all the other movies made 30-40 years ago? War of the Worlds anyone?
There have been tons of money depicting man's end. It's just something we (obviously) think about a lot. I don't know if Satan is influencing these people to make these movies to show us or not, but why would satan or the devil prepare us for his attack? Doesn't that kind of contradict the idea of the devil's sneaky, scandelous ways?

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Those who spend their lives looking for the devil in everything are doomed to find him in everything.... :bnghd:

If Jesus were actually around today, he'd likely say, "Dude...lighten up!"

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
its all george lucas's fault:shk:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Man has always been fascinated with his own mortality. That is why there have been so many end of the world predictions through the ages. I believe part of it was to inspire us to live for today and realize the good, while another aspect of it could be that of control through fear.

I would not doubt for a second those who reside in Hollywood who wne to church when they were young or were influenced by religion. They are not oblivious to this. But they know that moves that depict mankind's end sell $$$.

And we go to these movies because in our minds we think of what it would be like to get a "do over" here on Earth. Some might say that they don't want this, but we all wish for things to be different. Some wish for tolerance from all and some wish for the firm establishment of right and wrong. Some wish for youthful splendor and some relish the days gone by.

You are "prepared" because you see a corellation between the two. I think that there would be many who do not see the corellation. And "introducing" them to your line of thought in this fashion sounds kind of kooky. You have the right spirit though!

top topics

join