It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Gravity Model "Loads" "Programs" from NON-PHYSICAL DIMENSION with INVERTED PENTAGRAMS!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Yeah you can make anything out of the triangles -- pentagrams, whatever.

The real issue here is that space is not fundamental but instead a superposition of the future and past at the same time.

Quantum superposition is the real reality.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

There is a theory that we plan and prepare for our life before we are born. We choose our challenges and opportunities.

Those who are born and suffer do so for a specific reason, learn a lesson and move on.

Don't shoot the messenger here, I am just posting a metaphysical concept, you can determine its validity yourself.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Very interesting stuff.

I love geometry and I think its the key to what we are, who we are and how we tick...

time will tell... even if it is relative.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Seeing imaginary "devils" all around? At what point do we start accusing our neighbors of witchcraft?

Perhaps a case of Self-deception...?

Perhaps this is slightly off-topic, but i think it applies. I hope you will follow me here as I'm still wading through it myself. This is by no means a fully cohesive nor coherent (at times) thesis. But I'll give it a shot none-the-less.

When people talk of demons, pentagrams, pentacles, etc, they are basing the entire discussion on a supposedly known foundation i.e. one in which there exists some form of supernatural goodand/or evil in the world/universe.

As an example, Take the case of a person who is ascribing events or behaviors to the influence of demons or of satan ex: seeing "signs" of this evil in various places. (The same can be said for the "good" side of the coin; Angels, Mary, Jesus, God him/her/itself). They are imposing a set of beliefs on the physical world that, in my opinion, do not exist and color the entire discussion in a way similar to building a house on an, not only crumbling but entirely imaginary foundation...
In a way it's seeing what one wants to see. If you imagine , or rather believe, in a traditional set of theistic entities (God and Satan) then you will see, in the world and larger universe, signs of their "work" i.e. invented pentagrams in the randomness of your reality. (Though, if those "signs" exist - at least in this perspective - there is no true "randomness" to anything.). However, they make those things no more real, no more religious/evil, no more a sign of the work of God or Satan. Only in a personal way do they exist in such a manner.
I, when I see a so-called "inverted pentagram" as seen in the video it means no more to me than if it had been a square, triangle,octagon, or any other shape one can think of and it most certainly does not carry with it any message or portent.
If one is convinced or believes that there are "signs" out there then they will see them. All I see at best, though, are coincidences. This reminds me of a few terms like: Self-Fulfilling prophecy and Self-Deception, among others.

So, perhaps there are inverted "pentacles" or "pentagrams" showing up... what does that mean? (which is, honestly, funny to me because how can they be "inverted"... which way is up? there is no true up/down/left/right in that scenario... but I digress.) To a person whose beliefs are that those are a sign of some evil (to whatever degree), they exist as a sort of "proof". Whereas someone like me, who doesn't believe in angels, demons, or even Jesus Christ having ever existed they are nothing but patterns (as I suspect, even without my beliefs... or lack thereof) that suggest nothing at all. To ascribe them meaning is as silly as saying that stepping on a crack will break your mother's back, or better yet a black cat crossing your path causes bad luck.

to simplify: If I were to awaken tomorrow and make myself some toast and in that toast I saw the image of jesus Christ (or at least the image we've all been told is what this person looked like) would that be proof of anything? Absolutely not.
It's random.It proves nothing.
In my opinion we, as a human race, are still shockingly primitive as far as our belief systems go.
Take from us our creature comforts, our "society" (power, gas, police, fire, et al) and we would be little better than man as he first appeared (and i don't mean in the garden of eden but as the first truly evolved human being.). It seems our natural state is superstitious.
We would quickly devolve. Think of how superstitious the people of even out so-called "1st world" are...
Even today, with all the knowledge we have, people are still superstitious. That superstition is, in another word, primitive.
That's what i find things like this to be. primitivism disguised as superstition disguised as religion diguised as (little p) progressive thought.
Ouroboros of the human mind.
So, my original line about burning our neighbors as witches still stands... when do we start?

I hesitate to use the word pareidolia as it doesn't quite fit here. but, if I were to give it a name it would have to be this. Perhaps "guided paredolia"?
Works for me.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I aqpologize if my last reply does not quite "fit" in with the discussion or, as I said, it is off-topic to some degree. Just food for thought.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MuchTooSerious

I kept clicking on the hollow star, but I could only add 1. I'm waiting for someone to quote The Bible to show you you're wrong

On a strangely related note, I was playing 6 balls on ST TNG pinball, when 5 formed a pentagon for an instant. My brain told me this was important, and I drew shapes for a couple of days
Perhaps I was subconsciously reminded of Here Kekulé.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident
reply to post by MuchTooSerious

I kept clicking on the hollow star, but I could only add 1. I'm waiting for someone to quote The Bible to show you you're wrong

On a strangely related note, I was playing 6 balls on ST TNG pinball, when 5 formed a pentagon for an instant. My brain told me this was important, and I drew shapes for a couple of days
Perhaps I was subconsciously reminded of Here Kekulé.

I'm sure there is SOMETHING in the bible (notice the little b) that will be (incorrectly) interpreted to tell me I'm wrong.
Wishful thinking, Sunk-Cost fallacy, Appeal to authority, Argument to Ignorance, Confirmation Bias, Faith... all that good stuff.

If i had a dollar for every incorrect inference, interpretation, justification, and outright *lie (you know, stuff people think is in the bible but isn't) I'd be rich.
I don't remember the bible mentioning 99% of what you hear about Satan, Hell, and what shapes the Devil supposedly dig or doesn't dig.

By the way, where can I play ST TNG pinball?!??!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuchTooSerious
By the way, where can I play ST TNG pinball?!??!

This was years ago in Wisconsin. They go for a few thousand.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I would love to watch these vids, so I'm responding only to be sure my subscription will go down in my posts section. Subscribe button does not always seem to work for me. As soon as it's possible, I will watch them.

Seem very interesting.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

Now, ST TNG is a system of belief I can get behind.

If you look closely enough you can see that worf's forehead ridges are an exact replica of the 6th level of Dante's Hell. I think Rodenberry was part of some evil Cabal.
Picard spelled backwards is SATAN.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ajax84
reply to post by EnochWasRight

If you're interested in promoting Christianity, you should actually look into Kabbalah. It's completely compatible with, and even explains Christian theology.

The Three Supernal Sephirot = The Trinity,
Sephirotic planes = Heaven
Hell = The Qlippoth
Da'at = The Knowledge of Good and Evil (think like a computer virus that infects the world and makes the world -and us- evil)
Archangels, Demons, the whole nine yards.

To boot it has some pretty solid tie-ins with quantum physics, which when you bring this in, gives you a pretty solid case for a Christian worldview.
edit on 28-5-2012 by Ajax84 because: redid sentence

Good observation, especially when you consider the famous Doxology, "For Thine is the Kingdom, the Power, The Glory, Forever and Ever, Amen." ;-)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Once science discovers real Science and begins to play around with the things it shall play around with (and already plays around with), then as the old saying goes, "Then shall all Christian Peace be disturbed," because of the lack of maturity and reverence...the present state of Humanity and our Holy Earth represents as much.

Pardon if my post is a little cranky, it's a cranky day.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
At the end of the day its all "words" without categoric and undeniable physical evidence which can be retested to give actual purposeful and understood meaning to those "words". Without which its just jargoned speculation!

I too would like to see some thoroughly validated evidence!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Atheism is unfairly judged, belief is no more valid than unbelief, they simply are what they are...nothing to get caught up in. People say, 'do this,' 'be that,'' this is the way,' and so on, but in the end...every Journeyer must make the Way their own Way in a sense rather than what others would have it be.

Vice is the Spice of Life and personally, I rather die of smoking than die of health nutism.

As for the way things are, I think we easily get wrapped up in black and white principals and neglect the third principal which reveals to us the things in Cosmos is much more fluid and that to everything there is an exception, even to the exception. This is because, while all things operate in accord to the Divine Law, yet that Law is expressed diversely, for example, what may be so for our Universe may not be so for another, what may be so for our level of being may not be so for another level of being. It is not that this is contridiction, only that the Law is Expressed in many ways though it is One.

edit on 29-5-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
This is amazing i will each this later in the morning. I have always imagined that geometry carries universal code and that you can use it and bend reality. maybe once we hit the 21st of december we will be able to use this type of systems

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arles Morningside

If you're interested in promoting Christianity, you should actually look into Kabbalah. It's completely compatible with, and even explains Christian theology.

The Three Supernal Sephirot = The Trinity,
Sephirotic planes = Heaven
Hell = The Qlippoth
Da'at = The Knowledge of Good and Evil (think like a computer virus that infects the world and makes the world -and us- evil)
Archangels, Demons, the whole nine yards.

To boot it has some pretty solid tie-ins with quantum physics, which when you bring this in, gives you a pretty solid case for a Christian worldview.
edit on 28-5-2012 by Ajax84 because: redid sentence

Good observation, especially when you consider the famous Doxology, "For Thine is the Kingdom, the Power, The Glory, Forever and Ever, Amen." ;-)

I should clarify in that I mean that there is a Kabbalic connection with what is said in the Gospels, that's all. Not in favour for or against anything.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Causal Dynamical Triangulations, (or CDT) causes physical systems to emerge from non-physical spin-foam dimension, via the 2 dimensional projections of 4-dimensional pentachorons.

Do you know what a 2-d projection of a pentachoron is? An inverted pentagram!

Watch 4:28-5:00 for the "program-conjuring" part:

Now compare the physics here to this guy's explanation of pentachorons and hyperdimensional geometry and how it relates to pentagrams in magick practices:

Watch from 3:30-7:30:

It's the exact same thing.

Oh and BTW, the spin-foam from which these 'programs' emerge is described by the "Hermetic Quantum Holography" video, from before:

No surprise, been saying this the past week, magic is what we call science now, and science is no different to magic:

"we do a lot of things, but we don't know how everything works yet"

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arles Morningside

Atheism is unfairly judged, belief is no more valid than unbelief, they simply are what they are...nothing to get caught up in. People say, 'do this,' 'be that,'' this is the way,' and so on, but in the end...every Journeyer must make the Way their own Way in a sense rather than what others would have it be.

Vice is the Spice of Life and personally, I rather die of smoking than die of health nutism.

As for the way things are, I think we easily get wrapped up in black and white principals and neglect the third principal which reveals to us the things in Cosmos is much more fluid and that to everything there is an exception, even to the exception. This is because, while all things operate in accord to the Divine Law, yet that Law is expressed diversely, for example, what may be so for our Universe may not be so for another, what may be so for our level of being may not be so for another level of being. It is not that this is contridiction, only that the Law is Expressed in many ways though it is One.

edit on 29-5-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

What you are saying is very closely related to Aristotle's Golden Mean. There is a great deal of truth to this. God said Himself that he desired mercy and not sacrifice. He asked Abraham to give up Issac, but never intended for him to actually give up what God promised to give him. It wasn't the act that God desired from Abraham. He desired his willingness to follow His authority, even to the point of not making any sense. Once we give this to God in our own lives, we get "all these things" back again in proper context to truth.

Matthew 6:33

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Solomon lamented this same thing in Ecclesiastes. He said that everything was dust in the wind. This is not a guy who ever held his hand back from anything he wanted. 700 wives and many Concubinages (relationship from lower social status). He likely produced many children. He had land and wealth untold. In all of this, he was unhappy. He was a failed husband as compared to the Song of Solomon concerning being true to one love. He was a failed father, knowing how to train up a child, yet no being able to even raise his own sons for future rule. His kingdom was so grand that the citizens were forced into oppressive taxes.

At the end of the Solomon's life, he lamented on the context of gaining the entire world, yet missing the point. The point is to gain proper context to God first.

Matthew 6:33
But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

There is an order to suffering. Taking reward causes suffering as the debt. Seeking God's kingdom and righteousness first allows us to see the value in suffering as the starting point for the rest to then flow back to us in proper context to truth. A house is built on a solid foundation.

Luke 6

46 “Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? 47 As for everyone who comes to me and hears my words and puts them into practice, I will show you what they are like. 48 They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. 49 But the one who hears my words and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed and its destruction was complete.”

edit on 29-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
WTF

Breakin' out scripture and such.

Might as well read from Wikipedia, it was edited less.

If you can get a pre- Council of Nicaea copy of the Bible, go ahead but IDK if you'll be able to.

You want the answer? 6 over 5, gentleman. Six over five. The macrocosm and the microcosm.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Naturally the shapes of our lives and those foundations are everywhere, however, through man the natural has stepped into the Supernatural which permits man to manipulate his universe. This means manipulating those shapes across the expanse we call the Universe.

This is where and when we face our Truth, personally, otherwise we are just being comfortable in the shape of the life we are given or accept; it doesn't mean we will not see the Supernatural unfold around us just because we are not participating in the expression of its "magic". This is why "men's hearts will fail them". (Luke 21:26)

It certainly is a personal journey, one that is coming to a head really fast around us all. I am glad to be on the Spiritual side of the coin to which I am a participant of GOD, eventually a vessel that can house Him. No longer a temple of stone or a container of gold, no longer through a building or a group of scholars locking the truth away, no longer a slave of any of it.

I like this model, it is projecting us in such a fashion that we are the expression of creation, spontaneously and in every concievable shape, even our own experiences are shaping the wholeness of ourselves and choice can change the outcome.

I think people are choosing this time through our collective; ultimately we are being manipulated by the advent of "discovery" of this power, but sooner or later we all wake up to it within and discover that "Man" is not the one in control nor trying to take control. There is a world on that side fighthing to get over to this side, and yet beyond that is a world that is above all; it is our task to reach that world beyond and a bridge was given to us all if we believe. Eventually that world will spill upon this one!

I like this Thread! It is on so many levels to read into this information, even to a more simple mind like myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join