It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Gravity Model "Loads" "Programs" from NON-PHYSICAL DIMENSION with INVERTED PENTAGRAMS!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Causal Dynamical Triangulations, (or CDT) causes physical systems to emerge from non-physical spin-foam dimension, via the 2 dimensional projections of 4-dimensional pentachorons.

Do you know what a 2-d projection of a pentachoron is? An inverted pentagram!

Watch 4:28-5:00 for the "program-conjuring" part:

Now compare the physics here to this guy's explanation of pentachorons and hyperdimensional geometry and how it relates to pentagrams in magick practices:

Watch from 3:30-7:30:

It's the exact same thing.

Oh and BTW, the spin-foam from which these 'programs' emerge is described by the "Hermetic Quantum Holography" video, from before:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I haven't watched the videos, but all quantum equations are based on 5 outcomes.

1. All A
2. All B
3. Equally A & B
4. Combination of A & B, either mostly A or mostly B
5. Neither A nor B

So, pentagons/pentagrams come as no surprise.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I'm going to watch these later, but I am a big fan of the creator of those video's, well the first and last video. Not sure who the originator of the middle video is.

But yeah love these video's. Very interesting and insightful.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Ajax84

So how does one project a 2-D non inverted pentagram into a 4-D environment. This often comes to my mind.

Or alternatively, how does one stay inside a safe 3-D "bubble," that cannot be projected "into?"

Or How does one keep time/space to themselves, so that other "things" can't see what one is or will be doing?

Sorry for saying things the way I do, but I am being serious. I would like to find a way, so that I don't have as many "problems" in the "future."

edit on 5/28/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this, it is incredible, its has been a while since something felt like it was twisting my melon the right way.
It certainly feels like it has the watermark of truth in it.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Sorry, but this "theory" (or rather concept) of pentachorons is not fundamental enough. Such 4-d objects still exist in a 4-dimensional space, two of whose dimensions are outside the space-time sheet onto which their projections are supposed to create observable objects. Seeing the phenomenal objects of the physical universe as shadows of basic structures that require a few more dimensions and which still exist in a space of some kind hardly amounts to an explanation of anything. Rather, it merely pushes the problem back into an unseen space of mysterious origin! In other words, rather than get to grips with the fundamental ontological issue of consciousness and the duality of mind and matter, it resorts to the same intellectual trick that Charles Hinton and other hyperspace philosophers of the 19th century used to try to explain things in terms of a hidden, fourth dimension. He spoke about the 4-dimensional cube, or tesseract. Now, a century later, these people are talking about the 4-dimensional tetrahedron. What kind of progress is that?!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ajax84

Genesis 1:1

In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

We are INSIDE the image created by God. This means we are also an image. He says it two ways in the verse above. I have been saying this on ATS for the last few years now. I have written many articles linked below in my signature. Bias blinds. Light is not a duality of particle and wave. It is a Trinity of Particle, Wave and Spirit (Consciousness). Behind this is the Godhead of the Trinity. Father (LIGHT), Son (Wave / WORD / LOGOS / Information / Laws Programming) and Holy Spirit (Conscious / Divine Eternal Being). God is the Great I AM and Eternal Consciousness behind the entire projection of light. The universe will be rolled up like a scroll in the end.

If you exist in an image here, this means you soul is on the other side now as the real you. The image is a copy.

2 Corinthians 2:8

We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

The John Carter Movie is a good metaphor for this.

edit on 28-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ajax84

Wow, yeah!
S+f
Nice find! This is what i am telling all time long! I came from the magical side to the scientific to the spiritual and this is exactly what i know of the history of these societies!

I once met a very interesting guy telling me his version of it. He was thinking about a error in the special theory of relativity and mind bubbles and holographic universe. was very interesting talk. a bit like morpheus from matrix

Peace, love and light
let u guide by higher i

Jim Irie

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
reply to post by Ajax84

So how does one project a 2-D non inverted pentagram into a 4-D environment. This often comes to my mind.

How do you draw a 2d object in our 3d world. or even a 1d object, im sure it's all the same but im now quantum mechanic.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ajax84

Are you perhaps inferring that so-called magicians and alchemists already knew how to tap in the quantum field, but that since that knowledge was wiped out by the Crusades, (human brutality in general over the course of history) we are simply rediscovering what the "ancients" once knew implicitly?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
As Above, So Below!!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Ummmm, you do realize that english is only a translation of the original language of the bible ? So saying this two ways in english does not mean there were two ways of saying it before.
And whos image again? There are so many different images of mankind, how do we know which one of us actually looks like god ?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

I think you put it very succinctly!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

The passage is open to interpretation.

Honestly, I interpret it to mean that sentience is the image of God. The name meaning "I am" is fairly indicative of this. Socrates is noted for his conclusion upon pondering the legitimacy of existence: "I think, therefor I am." It is the ultimate philosophical challenge - that of existence, itself.

Think about it.

How can you prove that what is around you really exists, and isn't some kind of dream, delusion, simulation, etc? It's more easy to envision a sort of "matrix" in our world familiar with computers and simulations... but the idea remained the same even in those times.

The conclusion is simple. You treat the world as though it is real - and that decision - conscious or not - makes the experience of life a real one. Sentience can only come to the conclusion of: "I am." That is the only identity - the only name, you can really lay claim to.

It implies, to me, that God - as a sentient factor - (though I like to entertain the notion of an extra-terrestrial visit or two being documented as encounters with the divine... in which case: "I am" still conveys a very relevant context of identity) has had ample time to consider its existence and merely came to the conclusion that all it could do was treat the experience as real and relevant.

As for the whole pentagram thing... I'll be a little more convinced once the quantum gravity model is capable of predicting phenomena rather than reverse-engineering known phenomena like the dozen other theories out there that do the same thing and involve different starting assumptions.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Sounds like a bunch of big words thrown together making a lot of bold claims without actually saying anything, with the kind of software used to create screensavers from back in the 90ties.

When they start to show something in the physical world, then they would have some credibility, but I won't hold my breath.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Ummmm, you do realize that english is only a translation of the original language of the bible ? So saying this two ways in english does not mean there were two ways of saying it before.
And whos image again? There are so many different images of mankind, how do we know which one of us actually looks like god ?

We don't look like God. We are in his image and we are the image of God. Notice that Genesis 1:27 says it both ways.

1:27 So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.

In Genesis 1:27, God created us in the image. We are inside the image. We are also THE image of God. In other words, we are in His likeness. If you look at the trinity of light quanta composing all matter, you see how this fits the Trinity of God perfectly as the projecting mechanism of creation.

Father is Light (God is All)

Son is the First Image of God (Called the WORD). A Word is a wave.

Holy Spirit is Consciousness (The Great I AM)

Our bodies are not merely particle and wave (Matter). They are Particle, Wave and Consciousness. We are projected from God (Being ONE) from the Trinity (Being Three) into One person ourselves. It gets even better than this if you think it through.

What is an image? If I show you an image of me, is it me? No, it is a frame of me. We exist in a 3D world that is experienced frame by frame in 4D Time. I am distinct from my Image. My Image is what I sense from the Image I am inside. My Soul is connected to the biomechanical suit I wear in the image. Where is my soul?

2 Corinthians 5:8

We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord.

“So we are always of good courage; we know that while we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord, for we walk by faith, not by sight. We are of good courage, and we would rather be away from the body and at home with the Lord” (2 Cor 5:6-8).

Remember when I said that the Son (Jesus) was the first image of God?

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

What is Word? Information in a symbol. What is Wave? Information that forms our reality. Do our computers follow the same rules? Is particle and wave formed into light on the screen from information? The difference is, God is not a computer. God is Divine.

John 1

The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God — 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I now it's pretty late now but...
I don't think this has anything to do with religion.....
A pentagram is a shape, whatever meaning we attribute to them are completely subjetive...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by Ajax84

Genesis 1:1

In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

Are you familiar with the Kabbalah at all? There's a Kabbalistic text that was supposedly given by God to Adam and Eve called the "Sepher Yetzirah" or "Book of Creation," and describes how God created the universe by speaking codes of Hebrew letters.

Here's the book: www.sacred-texts.com...

Now take a look at this passage:

Text4. These twenty-two letters, the foundations, He arranged as on a sphere, with two hundred and thirty-one modes of entrance. If the sphere be rotated forward, good is implied, if in a retrograde manner evil is intended. 5. For He indeed showed the mode of combination of the letters, each with each, Aleph with all, and all with Aleph. Thus in combining all together in pairs are produced these two hundred and thirty-one gates of knowledge. And from Nothingness did He make something, and all forms of speech and every created thing, and from the empty void He made the solid earth, and from the non-existent He brought forth Life.

Now compare it with the Bloch sphere (an abstract sphere in Hilbert space) in quantum computation:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloch_sphere

Now comparing the two:

Sepher Yetzirah:
1.) 22 Hebrew letters... ("These twenty-two letters, the foundations,")
2.) Arranged on a sphere... ("He arranged as on a sphere,")
3.) ...in 231 permutations of Hebrew letters ("Thus in combining all together in pairs are produced these two hundred and thirty-one")
4.) The permuted states are apparently located within the sphere: ("with two hundred and thirty-one modes of entrance.")
5.) These permutations correspond to "gates of knowledge:" ("Thus in combining all together in pairs are produced these two hundred and thirty-one gates of knowledge.")
6.) Rotations of the sphere activated different states: ("If the sphere be rotated forward, good is implied, if in a retrograde manner evil is intended.")
7.) God used these words to create the universe: (And from Nothingness did He make something, and all forms of speech and every created thing, and from the empty void He made the solid earth, and from the non-existent He brought forth Life.)

Physics:
1.) In hyperspace we would have 22 opposite or orthogonal orientations corresponding: (According to string theory, we are embedded in an 11 dimensional hyperspace -with 2 opposite directions on each axis)
2.) If used for quantum computing, these would be arranged on a 22-level Bloch-sphere.
3.) If treated as states in quantum superposition, these would correspond to 231 permutations. (each superposition of two corresponding to a qubit)
4.) The qubits in a Bloch-sphere are located within the sphere itself, (with the 22 states forming their superpositions encoded on the surface)
5.) These qubits act as quantum logic gates. (ie. "gates of knowledge")
6.) Computations are performed by rotating the Bloch-sphere to one axis or another, (thereby activated one state or another)
7.) The wave-function of the universe used these to program the universe. (the wave-function of the universe produced the universe and is self-collapsing -and thus according to Penrose's Orch-OR, would be a Cosmic Quantum Mind!. (Paola Zizzi's "Big Wow" theory) -the universe in this case would be thought of as a "program" running in a larger encompassing non-local quantum computer "wave-function of the universe")

7 to 7. It's a perfect match!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by drakus

Did you watch the second video where the occultist explains how the pentagram is used and how it relates to pentachorons?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ajax84

i found it funny.. how many flags the ONE page received..lots of Flags,, few comments..

I'm smart enough to know ,that,,, THIS is out of my expertise..

so I feel unwilling to Flag it (like so many others have)
JUST because it looks like a Intelligent thread..

but Star. for you OP!

edit on 5/28/12 by darrman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join