It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anybody analyze this video - UFO hovering over houses 26-5-12?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
There's got to be a BBC 3 comedy show in this.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

"I'm flibber flobbered"

Hahaha, that's the best phrase ever.

Interesting footage too, though I'm sick of watching little balls of light.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

oh man... I got 20 seconds into the clip and did not want to keep watching....

I will keep watching for the sake of objectivity but did the author have to add X-Files music and then we have a guy in a beanie with glasses trying to do a commentary... why does this clip go for 30 minutes... can't we just see the footage straight away!!

That was my first rant, I will go back and watch the clip and try to skip to find the real footage in it... and then come back and comment again.

But I have to say... enough with the theatrics, just post the raw footage!!!

I also don't like the twitter marketing... If I was posting "real" and raw footage of a UFO the last thing I would care about is Twitter marketing... geez!

edit on 28-5-2012 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The language and vocab in this clip makes me feel ashamed that Australia is linked to the UK still after all these guys... this years! This is doing my head in and I still haven't seen proof of anything yet and I am 15 minutes in via skipping minute by minute...

When I said raw footage... at least you could edit it to show the main parts of the clip!!

Back to the show now for the last 15 minutes of pain... I hope there is a real UFO in this otherwise I am gonna start lashing out at the people that gave flags in this thread!!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

lol I now right... "Flibber Flobbered" that is a new one! I didn't know that was a word... peeps

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

The guy is an idiot. Every time he said the "ufo" stopped moving, the object was still clearly moving if you used the building windows underneath it as reference points.

Don't take this video too seriously my PEEPS!!!

I would have been more entertained if Ali G was filming this video

edit on 28-5-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007

The language and vocab in this clip makes me feel ashamed that Australia is linked to the UK still after all these guys... this years!

Irony?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 28-5-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Maybe it wouldn't be that long if he didn't loop the video for a few minutes.

At his 3:51.15 minute mark (the videos 15:19) he cuts back to the original 'orb' at 3:41.43 and starts all over again until the end at 21:00.

So this sighting is actually 15 minutes long but still...it's pretty compelling. Would've been great if he saw where it came down.

It's not unreasonable to rule IN...a LED remote control toy/plane but....unlikely at 4AM in the morning.

Good video OP

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
LOL

Space Chavs, the final frontier...

In regards to the video: Nothing to see here. Don't even waste your time. Small light in the night time sky footage.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
LOL

Space Chavs, the final frontier...

In regards to the video: Nothing to see here. Don't even waste your time. Small light in the night time sky footage.

Space Chavs, the final frontier... these are the voyages of the starship Burberry our mission to boldy go were no chavs have gone before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join