It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Code Name** Stellar Wind. Objective** Infiltrate All. Chances For Sucess** High.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Simplicity of decryption aside (for a computer), its the search space that has always kept information 'private' (read: accessible to only those who are supposed to access it). Digital signing aims to achieve non-repudiation of data sent and recieved. But you're right - all that is needed is a will to bend the rules and it can be done.

I am still half a mind convinced [/in denial...] that surely there are greater things to be doing than manipulating and meddling in Average Joe and Jane's comms... maybe I'm naive. Sure, poke your head out and get wack-a-mole'd, thats how it works. But my trust of the Powers falls short of believeing that the tech and power will be used only for good

Interesting point on the Ice-Cream Blog... You can yell and scream all you want, but what matters is what gets heard; and if thats not what you're screaming, then technically you no longer have a voice.

The concept of DOS scares me - blacklisting sites and content... Stop the Terrorists and Pedo's, but once that line is drawn, its gonna creep and creep, just like Civil Libity Acts. [PATRIOT]...

We live in an interesting age. We are witnessing an omnipitence that we all willingly yet unwittingly contribute to and subscribe to. I weep for my children; their lives will be scrutinized to the point that they just won't understand.
edit on 28-5-2012 by derpest because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'll give you all something to chew on. All that ever was or will be can and will be computed by this new Data Center. This is where they house the records of the species "human" and our civilization has already ended...we exist on an endless loop of computer programs meant for us to be fooled, into believing we are real, when the species isn't alive anymore. I can't even fathom how powerful that computer is, it for all I know it is capable of fooling a computer program into self-awareness, (us). Whether it's technologically possible or not, we have heard the citizens are 50 years behind or more in comparison to the Military dark projects.

Thoughts?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

Uhm, the new data center doesn't go online until 2013. Can't predict anything. Just speculation on all our parts. No facts yet.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Dwave systems second quantum computer is also being installed there. Though it is relatively low powered at this point it is still very good at finding patterns in lots of data.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by proximo

Isn't it debatable whether or not that's a real quantum computer? Considering most other companies are still researching how to do a real quantum computer?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by QUEEQUEG
The main objective of this type of organization is to gain access and then provide credible intelligence gathering of all affiliated individuals who are in communication with intended suspect,its a very large and cumbersome organization that will have very little fluidity with regards to mobile threats,
however once this huge bi*****ch is on your back you will never shake her off,once government or affiliated task forces green light you as a credible threat for whatever reason[non have to be given] it all stops including your everyday life hence the NDAA act ,there is no u turn and if you think im speaking sh***t come back in a year after 2012 presidential elections ,if this site is even still allowed to continue.

You are correct. They will never get this bitch off their back.
Never is a long time. Some people are so easily bored, it'll seem like hell.

I don't care just how 'compartmentalized' the thing is. If you were supplying parts, and even guessed at some of the applications which would be applied, then you would be involved in the holocaust, and fair quantum game. They are building monsters that can be mistaken for 'God'. I am looking forward to natural law, cause and effect.

Nothing much in the 13th century, just Dante and a few corrupt popes.
edit on 29-5-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

"Why" do you "use" so many unnecessary quotation "marks"? Is this some kind of special "code" we are supposed to understand "?"

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TAWardrope
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

"Why" do you "use" so many unnecessary quotation "marks"? Is this some kind of special "code" we are supposed to understand "?"

Just to clarify...and I am cognizant that you were not talking to me..I meant to put quotation marks around 'parts' in my last post. It's part of some special code that 'they' understand. This widens the reach, and deepens the realm, of the Shrinking Circle of Doom. There are many who would think only of material hardware when I said 'parts', but I mean much more than just parts. I mean to include every-one who supplies it. It'll become plain, in case 'we' were wondering.

We should think twice when we use our fonefriend app that enables any anonymous one (not so anonymously I'll add) to report a license plate because they just got passed by someone on the highway, Gee, I wonder what the data will be used for? The informant will find his bags getting lighter in certain ways, with each 'see something/say something' move. Was the informant expecting this result? This can be computed.

We should think twice when we see an associate of rahmsie auerbach petition for license plates, for bicycles, or anything else that moves. Those who administrate the protocol are not getting out with their souls. I don't think you see this, just from reading into the tone of your writing, though I am not in any position to judge, since I am not a machine.

Almost every internet application has a thousand unseen tentacles reaching for powers that fill the sky. That is what the computers are being built for.

Here's a freebie for 'we' to reflect on:

You cannot expect a baseball team to be World Series contenders when playing in a less than 'world class' stadium.

The wording came from rahm. The meaning is that, along with a few cultural centers being militarized, Wrigley Field is going to be redesigned by the hand of rahm, in order to double as a detention center. I used the quotation marks, in this case, to attribute the word meme to the author, rahm auerbach. The cubbies know, oh they know. They dropped 12 straight in his honor, and their star pitcher walked right off the field, forever, in the middle of the start of the season. Thank God someone gets it.

Since 'we' asked, it is sometimes done for emphasis, at least on my behalf, in lieu of italicized characters.

Thanks for helping.

edit on 29-5-2012 by davidmann because: misspelling

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Do you know what this means, if so could you enlighten me please.

That date is 29 APRIL.
DANIEL DAY LEWIS was born that date. D DAY (DD = 44)
HITCHCOCK was born that date as well and he means PSYCHO.
OBAMA, nr 44, is PSYCHO. It was SUPERBOWL 44.
WERNHER von BRAUN died on 16 JUNE, the date PSYCHO OBAMA killed the fly.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
If they spent half as much time on space travel as they do ripping away our civil liberties we would have off world colonies by now. We are ruled by the worst humanity has to offer, it's our fault we let it get this bad, I'm sick.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 30-5-2012 by scrog77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
I'll give you all something to chew on. All that ever was or will be can and will be computed by this new Data Center. This is where they house the records of the species "human" and our civilization has already ended...we exist on an endless loop of computer programs meant for us to be fooled, into believing we are real, when the species isn't alive anymore. I can't even fathom how powerful that computer is, it for all I know it is capable of fooling a computer program into self-awareness, (us). Whether it's technologically possible or not, we have heard the citizens are 50 years behind or more in comparison to the Military dark projects.

Thoughts?
Well, who is doing the fooling? I mean come on, if it's already ended then we can't exist, can we?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by foxi1234

Reading through the OP and subsequent musings of ATS members, I have come to the following conclusions:

a) This is a means of 'knowing everything, but not all at once'.

b) Other nations around the world are building the same sort of things, so they have the same agenda. It is possible that there is a connection between the makers/ controllers, likely orchestrated by secret societies.

c) That these are being built in the face of what would seem to be the approach of global war, suggests that in the event of a reduction of population, the ultimate human objective is a technocratic society where the few are in charge of the many. A type of 'Skynet' with quantum/AI capabilities would rule all aspects of civilisation - the "Elite" would (they hope) control the Skynet. If all the supercomputers were networked, the processing power could become effectively infinite?

d) The control of the many will be enforced by technological means - RFID chips being the precursor. The 'mark of the beast' perhaps?

e) Deepnet - the underground internet - is perceived as a massive threat to their ultimate objectives. Probably because as the world rolls into war, deepnet will be utilised to coordinate a resistance to the PTB schemes. By that stage they will have the ordinary internet fully under their control. It is postulated that the internet cannot be 'switched off', and so it makes sense that they want the power to control as much of it as possible - though I expect that global war will shut down the vast majority of the ordinary net. It could be that deepnet is expected to 'evolve' in some way?

There's probably many more conclusions that can be reached, but these are my first reactive thoughts. They may all be entirely wrong - but my gut feeling is that there is a sinister plot afoot behind the screen of 'progress'.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Wow OP, I just discovered this and some of your other threads like the Dr. Peter Beter threads - nice job!

I'm sure I don't have to remind people and especially the OP (since he is very familiar with bibliotecapleyades) that the NSA's original mission and raison d'etre was everything related to Alien communications:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Of course they have morphed from their original mission - seeing as they weren't very successful in those endeavors.

posted on Aug, 16 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
So what's the deal with Utah? Isnt ancestry.com and genealogy.com owned by mormons?
In any rate, why do they have everyone's family history recorded and stored in a granite vault? And Now the government wants to build a Data center that spies on every U.S. Citizen which will be located in utah as well? Why are all these data records being kept in Utah? Are they linked together? Coincidence? Why is just one state responsible for holding so much information?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join