It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ to Return TODAY, MAY 27, 2012! Details At 11!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanCondition
I'm not sure if people posting here know or not but Jesus and God are not actually real. They are characters in a fiction book.

Human,
you're probably gonna wish he didn't exist...

There is more verification for the historicity of Jesus than any other person in all of ancient history. No one from the first century denied Christ's existence. The Bible is True, and so are it's promises. Of course you must ALSO believe the same thing about the Illuminati, who have been working for over 6,000 years to manipulate the existence of Yahweh/Jesus as a mere myth.

"There are 456 OLD TESTAMENT AND NEW TESTAMENT PROPHECIES about the Messiah that were fulfilled by the life of Jesus Christ. The Bible has many that were written thousands of years before Jesus was born! Precise, detailed prophecies such as; where He would be born (Micah 5:2), how He would be born, (Isaiah 7:14) how He would die (Psalm 34:20), etc. And history has PROVEN, without ANY doubt whatsoever, they were fulfilled EXACTLY as the Bible had prophesied, hundreds of years earlier!"

The chances of just 48 out of the 456 prophecies being fulfilled in one person are 1 in 10 to the 157 power.

That's — 1 in 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,

"According to Emile Borel, once one goes past one chance in 10^50, the probabilities are so small that it is impossible to think that they will ever occur..." LINK

"...what's the likelihood of a person predicting today the exact city in which the birth of a future leader would take place, well into the 21st century? This is indeed what the prophet Micah did 700 years before the Messiah. Further, what is the likelihood of predicting the precise manner of death that a new, unknown religious leader would experience, a thousand years from now - a manner of death presently unknown, and to remain unknown for hundreds of years? Yet, this is what David did in 1000 B.C.

Again, what is the likelihood of predicting the specific date of the appearance of some great future leader, hundreds of years in advance? This is what Daniel did, 530 years before Christ. ...Indeed, it may be possible for someone to fake one or two of the Messianic prophecies, but it would be impossible for any one person to arrange and fulfill all of these prophecies." LINK

"Any man who rejects Christ as the Son of God is rejecting a fact, proved perhaps more absolutely than any other fact in the world. God so thoroughly vindicated Jesus Christ that even mathematicians and statisticians, who were without faith, had to acknowledge that it is scientifically impossible to deny that Jesus is the Christ."

edit on 28-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
So is he back yet or did I miss something?

Yeah, but he had a few too many drinks on the plane so he's sleeping it off in his motel room.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysteriousEyes1
reply to post by Shadow Herder

And WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY THAT WILL BE !!!!

Well, judging by your avatar you're either a man full of lust or a promiscuous female, so I wouldn't be so cheerful about the coming of Christ in your lifetime. In the meantime, however, if you are a female, come on over (wink, wink).

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

I'm not sure if people posting here know or not but Jesus and God are not actually real. They are characters in a fiction book.

Human,
you're probably gonna wish he didn't exist...

There is more verification for the historicity of Jesus than any other person in all of ancient history. No one from the first century denied Christ's existence. The Bible is True, and so are it's promises. Of course you must ALSO believe the same thing about the Illuminati, who have been working for over 6,000 years to manipulate the existence of Yahweh/Jesus as a mere myth.

"There are 456 OLD TESTAMENT AND NEW TESTAMENT PROPHECIES about the Messiah that were fulfilled by the life of Jesus Christ. The Bible has many that were written thousands of years before Jesus was born! Precise, detailed prophecies such as; where He would be born (Micah 5:2), how He would be born, (Isaiah 7:14) how He would die (Psalm 34:20), etc. And history has PROVEN, without ANY doubt whatsoever, they were fulfilled EXACTLY as the Bible had prophesied, hundreds of years earlier!"

The chances of just 48 out of the 456 prophecies being fulfilled in one person are 1 in 10 to the 157 power.

That's — 1 in 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,

"According to Emile Borel, once one goes past one chance in 10^50, the probabilities are so small that it is impossible to think that they will ever occur..." LINK

"...what's the likelihood of a person predicting today the exact city in which the birth of a future leader would take place, well into the 21st century? This is indeed what the prophet Micah did 700 years before the Messiah. Further, what is the likelihood of predicting the precise manner of death that a new, unknown religious leader would experience, a thousand years from now - a manner of death presently unknown, and to remain unknown for hundreds of years? Yet, this is what David did in 1000 B.C.

Again, what is the likelihood of predicting the specific date of the appearance of some great future leader, hundreds of years in advance? This is what Daniel did, 530 years before Christ. ...Indeed, it may be possible for someone to fake one or two of the Messianic prophecies, but it would be impossible for any one person to arrange and fulfill all of these prophecies." LINK

"Any man who rejects Christ as the Son of God is rejecting a fact, proved perhaps more absolutely than any other fact in the world. God so thoroughly vindicated Jesus Christ that even mathematicians and statisticians, who were without faith, had to acknowledge that it is scientifically impossible to deny that Jesus is the Christ."

edit on 28-5-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

Dear Lord

(no pun intended)

It amazes me, absolutely mazes me that people genuinely believe the "Book" to be accurate. I don't know how many times people need to say it before others listen.

It was written by MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Yes a "creator" exists, i don't deny that but he sure isn't like he is depicted in that book.

For once in my life, these threads are actually leaving me speechless...to the point that i am thinking, what the hell is the point in replying...and here i am replying

*note to self* stop replying...
edit on 28/5/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

That's a really bad site you linked to where it mentions that fraud Ron Wyatt. The math stinks to say the least. It is not explained. I assume that the math is based on independence between events. That is an unreasonable assumption in this situation. it is the sort of dubious antics played out by people creating fake data to support their religious beliefs.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I would add that there are several stories from the bible which have no supporting evidence.

There is zero evidence for a global flood. DaVinci openly wrote about this. Others probably thought about it beforehand, but he openly wrote about it.

There is no evidence for exodus.
1. No evidence for lots of Hebrew slaves
2. No evidence for a lot of slaves leaving Egypt - economic drop not seen
3. No evidence for a loss of military might by the Egyptians - due to loss of an entire army
4. No evidence for lots of people living in the Sinai
5. No evidence for a conquest of cities

No one from the first century denied Christ's existence.

Did you think the Asians or Africans or Americans or Australians or Polynesians or anyone outside of that small area knew about this person?

What are you trying to say here?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Here I am my children
A day late
but it took a while for my internet to turn on.

Rejoice, for My father plans to see all of his children soon. Amen

(yeah I'm going to hell I think)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Vivian Leigh is one of my favorite actresses. Ever see...Gone with the wind?

Tomorrow.. is another day.

On to the other..you would have to take that up with my husband, the love of my life.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysteriousEyes1
If Christians actually read their bibles, they would know that the coming of Christ cannot be predicted by any man nor Himself. Only the Father knows the hour.

If Christians actually read their bibles they would come to the conclusion that it was written by a group of racist misogynistic homophobic men who wanted an easy way to control everybody in their society through fear. If people actually read the bible instead of believing what was forced upon them as a child there wouldn't be many religious people around lol.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

It is a mystery with all the bibles out there in which one is truth. Religions have really made it difficult with all their rituals and legalism. When loving God and following in Faith and not Sight is supposed to be easy. It is a matter of free will.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

No one knows alright, because no one comes back. He aint coming back. The book is a creation of mankind not any higher power. The world is full of believers. What makes this story any better any more believable than those told in India or China by their religious books ? Why is christian faith more "faithful" than say Buddist faith? Or the faith of the tribesman in central africa who's never even heard of Jesus? Its all a matter of what you're willing to believe and nothing more.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

I can do better, I can turn water into soda. And we drink a lot more soda than we do wine now a days.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

There is indication of the existence of Jesus, no doubt. The doubt comes in when diety is brought on board. Man or God ?
Name just one prophecy that has come true from that book. One thing only ....

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

If any of those prophecies about Jesus were true then the Jewish communitiy would not still be waiting. How is it that the leaders of that church do not recognize Jesus as the messiah?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MysteriousEyes1

A million stars and flags to you!!! Very well said.

It's so sad that more people cannot seem to come to this truth.

edit on 5/28/12 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The story is profoundly illogical. A creator made an entire universe, perhaps even several of them. Each containing billions of galaxies, trillions of planets, and -- an infinity of living things.

Then -- he crafted one particular group of living beings, on one isolated rock in the middle of nowhere, and through a flaw in his own design -- shackled them all with a soul-mark death sentence for a "crime" they committed when they were "innocent" and didn't know anything.

This creator is still present at the beginning, and is also presiding over "the end." It knows how everything "works out," and where everything is going, and how it all fits together in the wholeness of totality and being. But it hates a mystery and despises the tiny things it created unless they genuflect and glorify it to the exclusion of all other things (or dreams). When it feels ignored, it rages, and kills everyone. When the created find happiness, in spite of all of this, it takes the credit, and punishes those who refused to suffer in shame.

I'm certain that there is a maker, but I am deeply suspicious of our human articulation of it. The holes in the plot are vast enough to drive an entire universe through. Instead -- we worship ego, power, and money, and in our timidness, call it faith. By its fruit we shall know it; whatever god is, it must by definition be more vast than the universe itself, and not smaller than the most petty of human hearts and desires.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Originally posted by karen61057
If any of those prophecies about Jesus were true then the Jewish community would not still be waiting. How is it that the leaders of that church do not recognize Jesus as the messiah?

The Jewish leaders are NOT who you THINK they are! Just like so MANY other things in life (see sig line). Once you learn how to discern the difference between truth and lies, everything begins to actually make perfect sense. There is a giant COVER-UP going on in the world of religion. It is a deception so vast that it has affected the judgment of millions of people using propaganda that has influenced every person on earth.

"I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan." Revelation 2:9

The Synagogue of Satan

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature. LINK

THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN BY HOWARD RATCLIFFE

God knew He would choose a group of people to prove His existence to the world. Satan did as well, and his followers began impersonating them. Pharisees crucified Jesus Christ; they weren’t Jewish in any sense of the word.

Zionists are NOT Jewish; they are Pharisees (descendants of the people who crucified Jesus). Jesus warned us 2000 years ago that it was people who say they are Jewish but are not that was the problem.

“Keep this in mind; Israel’s leaders are Freemasons, Cabbalists and Zionists, not Torah observant Jews or Christians.” . When you think Illuminati, these are the people that murdered Jesus

A group of people rose to leadership positions in Jerusalem called Pharisees. They looked like their Jewish counterparts, were well versed in prophecy, were well educated and seemed to be advocates for the Jews during their Roman oppression. One problem, they weren’t Jews! When the Messiah came exactly as prophesized, the Pharisees told the Jews, this man was a fake, and proposed a traditional Roman execution for him, which was also prophesized long before the Romans even existed. This Messiah came in His Father’s name and said he would be rejected, but another would come in his own name that would be accepted. Modern day Pharisees who say they are Jews, but are not. They blamed the Romans for crucifying Jesus, but they insisted on it, not the Romans. Later, they convinced the world to lay blame on Jews for rejecting the Messiah, but they are to blame for that, not the Jews. They are the synagogue of Satan.

LINK

Links:

THERE IS NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN
The Edomites
The Synagogue of Satan Revealed at Last!!
The Synagogue of satan

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
its official we have all been left behind,

now who has that series of videos so I can find out what happens next, seems they built a whole story on what would happen after but as I remember there was to only be one second coming and that was the end period, finished through, done, finnito. kappoot....

oh well, I slept through it,

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith
reply to post by HumanCondition

The Bible a work of fiction ? How dare you, you bounder ! You,ll be telling us next there,s no Satan either !
Sure I can tell you that if you want. I only speak facts.

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Human, you're probably gonna wish he didn't exist...
Why? Are you going to tell me I am going to hell or something like that? Sorry but stone age control techniques do not work on people with a brain.

Sorry but you could have billions of scriptures and it still does not make him any more real then the tooth fairy. People talk about him but this does not mean he existed it just means he is a popular character. You have to remember that these believes were forced on to people from way back then to just a few decades a go, that doesn't give it much credibility does it.
The bible is a fiction book.
If the Illuminati were real then such a successful control technique like religion would work greatly in their favor.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join